Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

backstabbers

This is a discussion on backstabbers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heres a quote from an ex-clannie and ex-friend. The following things I would like to point out is, he did ...
Page: 1

Havoc2

Heres a quote from an ex-clannie and ex-friend. The following things I would like to point out is, he did the exact opposite of this. He is untrustworthy as a player now, even his best friend scammed from new owner of RickRolled on girakon which is why he stopped playing ko for a while.

1. all of his friends and new clannies were in lnsanity at one point
    2. they show no respect, they left right after rewardings to complete their sets
    3. the very bottom, which is bolded is a complete lie from this person
    4. after taking csw they spammed "no army to strong for lnsanity" blah blah blah
    5. hypocrits.

This player is no longer trustworthy in my opinion considering he lied and his best friends ingame are willing to scam other players.

saturday im gonna buy a NT and going human. tired of orc side pk and tired of getting ripped off here. every1 talks about this but no1 says nothing about it so i might as well since im leaving.

Via we all know ur taking about 60%+ of the csw money, we're not retarded. im sick of u equipping urself like u earned all the csw money yourself. You're really good at leading a clan but ur just too fucking greedy. we all know csw gives well over 20 fucking mill coins per person. and you're giving us this stupid 20m like its our share for csw when we spend more than 20m worth of pots just farming marbles. ur selfishness is just 1 factor why im leaving but i felt that it really needs to be said.

all i can hope is that you'll change stop taking all the coins for urself and start giving them to the clannies who work hard every csw. i feel real bad for all the clannies you're using to get all these coins but i don't want to fuck over insanity that badly.

the reason why im telling u why im nting 3 days before i actually do is because i respect most of the clannies and i dont want to downgrade the clan. so im giving u time to get some more members that can donate so u wont lose grade 3.

thanks for the experience here, i'll always remember this clan as my first "server dominant clan" (clan to have csw/isiloon/felankor) and some great players i've meant here.

saturday right when i get 5 days left on my premium i will purchase the NT so i wont be on for csw. i'll give curly probably whatever csw shells i have left which isnt much since ppl never send those back anyways.

btw im banned on vent cause via banned me and birdy over some bullshit we didnt do so i cant login insanity vent so if any1 wanna talk to me come to ko4life vent =)

PS: GUYS IM NOT INVITING PPL TO COME WITH ME. IM NTING AS MY OWN DECISION. I WANT INSANITY TO LIVE STRONG AND STILL BE NUMBER 1 AND THATS THE REASON OF MY POST.[/b]
    P.S. I lost all respect for these players and I don't think they will ever earn it back.
    if this is in the wrong section move it, just giving a headsup on a player not to trust, 1 of many that i know of

drew i love you and all

but your just taking the game way too seriously

Banned

drew i love you and all

but your just tkaing the game way too seriously[/b]

+1 ... relax

drew i love you and all

but your just tkaing the game way too seriously[/b]
    lol +1. wow u guys never get off my dick. i said that cause i seriously didnt wanna clan more ppl. and when i went human i did what i said but shortly after some clannies wanted more ppl to exp with so i said why not lemme clan some.

u can hate me all u want i really couldn't care less. lol.

edit: and if this is about us attacking csw (which is obviously is since u bring my post up a month after i made it) then yea i had intentions to keep insanity the best but eh i changed my mind :lol: to be truly honest we attacked csw cause u guys brought 2 parties to raid our cz dks. my sharer got raided 3 times and told me to log cause he got tired and then i log and got raided by 2 parties so i said lets take castle :lol:

My one and only comment:

We went human to have fun. We play together as a small group to have fun. We had fun at CSW and we will continue to play until we stop having fun. This is a game and I think you really need to chillax.

If you think our intentions were out of line, then maybe you should consult with your sharer and see if he can make you realize why we play.

Dragonite and the others that left that wanted to attack us today at CSW relied on their "perfect" pk party, 2 subsiders with full heal, mage, and high level warriors. They play as a "perfect" pk party but have yet to get the CORE players of the clan that they need. And as long as they play for nps it won't ever be different than it was today at CSW.[/b]
    We play for fun, and I guess that can be termed as "nps" as he has said. So I don't know why you think that we attacked the castle in an attempt to bash on you or the clan that gave us a foundation on this server.

Take care and good luck.

p.s. I'm the only subsider =[

Banned

lol +1. wow u guys never get off my dick. i said that cause i seriously didnt wanna clan more ppl. and when i went human i did what i said but shortly after some clannies wanted more ppl to exp with so i said why not lemme clan some.

u can hate me all u want i really couldn't care less. lol.[/b]
    maybe because all insanity like your dick okie?

Why would you make a new topic about this...

There was one post that got locked already for flaming and theres another post with a movie of CSW in it if you really had to post this... the people who matter know that they scummed it up so who cares.

I guess they still didn't teach you what Media means in redneck land

DREW YOUR NOOB!!!! <3

Banned

Heres a quote from an ex-clannie and ex-friend. The following things I would like to point out is, he did the exact opposite of this. He is untrustworthy as a player now, even his best friend scammed from new owner of RickRolled on girakon which is why he stopped playing ko for a while.

1. all of his friends and new clannies were in lnsanity at one point
    2. they show no respect, they left right after rewardings to complete their sets
    3. the very bottom, which is bolded is a complete lie from this person
    4. after taking csw they spammed "no army to strong for lnsanity" blah blah blah
    5. hypocrits.

This player is no longer trustworthy in my opinion considering he lied and his best friends ingame are willing to scam other players.
    P.S. I lost all respect for these players and I don&#39;t think they will ever earn it back.
    if this is in the wrong section move it, just giving a headsup on a player not to trust, 1 of many that i know of[/b]
    Just because he left your clan doesn&#39;t mean he&#39;s not trustable. Ever think that maybe, just MAYBE, people went to Trip&#39;&#39;s clan because Insanity is annoying and incredibly stupid? Your clannies KS each other because they don&#39;t get a party FFS. To say he&#39;s not trustable is like saying "No army is too strong for Insanity.", it&#39;s just not true. So, regarding this whole situation, I&#39;ll speak for the whole UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ clan and a few others when I say this.

YOU GOT FUCKING SATTED. TAKE A FUCKING SEAT. IF YOU&#39;RE ALREADY SITTING, STAND UP AND SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN.

why the fuck is this in media anyways?

Banned

Just because he left your clan doesn&#39;t mean he&#39;s not trustable. Ever think that maybe, just MAYBE, people went to Trip&#39;&#39;s clan because Insanity is annoying and incredibly stupid? Your clannies KS each other because they don&#39;t get a party FFS. To say he&#39;s not trustable is like saying "No army is too strong for Insanity.", it&#39;s just not true. So, regarding this whole situation, I&#39;ll speak for the whole UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ clan and a few others when I say this.

YOU GOT FUCKING SATTED. TAKE A FUCKING SEAT. IF YOU&#39;RE ALREADY SITTING, STAND UP AND SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN.[/b]

lmfao.. i won&#39;t agree nor disagree but i thought this was funny hahahahashahahhaha

YOU GOT FUCKING SATTED. TAKE A FUCKING SEAT. IF YOU&#39;RE ALREADY SITTING, STAND UP AND SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN.[/b]
    LAWL

u know what i find really funny is that u make a flame topic which breaks a ko4life rule for inciting flames. u make a post in media section WITH NO MEDIA IN IT xd. and plus u bring up a old argument that no1 cares. <3 Havoc u made my day really

wow... i woke up and theres a special topic about trip.

ahaha "YOU GOT FUCKING SATTED. TAKE A FUCKING SEAT. IF YOU&#39;RE ALREADY SITTING, STAND UP AND SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN."

like someone said u have to chillax :P

lol magic and his satted lines, that was pretty funny.

ive wanted to use that for so long =[

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast