Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

backstabbers

This is a discussion on backstabbers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omg, a topic over a month later......
Page: 3

DarK

Omg, a topic over a month later...

DreAdSlay3R

Drew is so smart.

Banned

Shoulda never raided em and you'd still have the castle.[/b]
    From what I remember, it all started when the day after they NT'd, they raided a dk cz party of insanity. Our clannies got pissed because they felt betrayed by the ones who were the core members just a day before. IM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THEY RAIDING THE PARTY. I know its part of the game, but in this special case there wasnt just some random people raiding. I think that from that day on, most of clannies lost all respect about them and started to not give a shit about raiding them anymore.

Personally i do respect them cuz I know they play only for fun and they have all the rights to do whatever they want. You cant expect a person to stick with you or your clan forever. So if this would just stop for once, it'd be greatly appreciated.

P.s. Meow is gay because he told me my merchant sucked

DreAdSlay3R

It was GRANNY!! or taylor >,<

NAS > Wayne.

Wayne&#39;s shit is pretty nursery, but I still bump to some of it. U cant fucks wit nas tho.

If you read wayne&#39;s lyrics it is terrible... but he makes it work in his songs so its aighh.

anyway drew is a redneck.

Icy

I DONT TRUST TRIP EITHER HE NO GIFT ITEMS

i love him but you know what they say

DONT TRUST THE ONES YOU LOVE

Banned

DONT TRUST THE ONES YOU LOVE [/b]
    Who the fuk says that?¿

It was GRANNY!! or taylor >,<[/b]
    You hurt my feelings whoever that was Now Im afraid to merchant again

DreAdSlay3R

Lol, Come make fun of my merchant 607,655 bottom of the stairs ^^

Banned

Lol, Come make fun of my merchant 607,655 bottom of the stairs ^^[/b]
    IM gonna sleep now, cant see your merchant sorry
    Hopefully this topic wont have 10 pages by tomorrow when i wake up :huh:

Lol, Come make fun of my merchant 607,655 bottom of the stairs ^^[/b]
    Ill log a koxp character and get u exped in moradon

HEHE <3

Jay

u guys make more retarded shit on this forum than anyone else fuck ... u can call ureself insanely geeked out tards with no other mission than crying all the time

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

WTF media section. . . .

where&#39;s screenshotz? ? ? ? ? xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

This player is no longer trustworthy in my opinion considering he lied and his best friends ingame are willing to scam other players.
    P.S. I lost all respect for these players and I don&#39;t think they will ever earn it back.
    if this is in the wrong section move it, just giving a headsup on a player not to trust, 1 of many that i know of[/b]
    lmfao. so just because someone&#39;s best friend scam somebody he&#39;s considered not trustworthy? maybe that should branch out to friends. or maybe clannies. holy shit babybash was in insanity, i guess that makes whole of insanity scammers. omg maybe whole of girakon are scammers too? OMG NOBODY IN KO IS TRUSTWORTHY /slits wrist.

ps. i&#39;ve been sharing account"S" with trip for like 2 yrs... i think. n i&#39;ve known him from the time when he slowly sucked my penis during seraph(besides being in fullplate n glave, lol).

So trip is untrustable because he quit clan and nation transferred? And took the items that he (they) earned and were awarded (not loaned) from clan with them instead of giving back what was theirs in the first place? About the NT as far as I knew all the ppl that played the account wanted to go human because orc side pk was boring most of the time. They attacked you at CSW, if Insanity didn&#39;t have an alliance with BrosBeforeHos, then they did nothing wrong by attacking you...why shouldn&#39;t they have a chance to take the castle as well?

Anyways, since this has nothing to do with media, I&#39;ll move it to General since that&#39;s a more fitting place for it.

Banned

So trip is untrustable because he quit clan and nation transferred? And took the items that he (they) earned and were awarded (not loaned) from clan with them instead of giving back what was theirs in the first place? About the NT as far as I knew all the ppl that played the account wanted to go human because orc side pk was boring most of the time. They attacked you at CSW, if Insanity didn&#39;t have an alliance with BrosBeforeHos, then they did nothing wrong by attacking you...why shouldn&#39;t they have a chance to take the castle as well?

Anyways, since this has nothing to do with media, I&#39;ll move it to General since that&#39;s a more fitting place for it.[/b]

true...

havoc - Drew aka redneck is just stupid ... why would u post this..... xD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast