Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

C-West Merging Servers?

This is a discussion on C-West Merging Servers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, I know there has been some speculation about C-West merging servers since EUKO will be coming out. I'm ...
Page: 1

StarDaggers

Default C-West Merging Servers?

Hey all, I know there has been some speculation about C-West merging servers since EUKO will be coming out.

I'm just wondering is this a possiblity and have K2 done this before? What server would you think C-West would merge with if it was to merge?

It sounds highly unlikely but I'm just curious...

It never happened b4 on USKO, but I think once the EUKO will go out they will consider something like that.
    They've been talk about marging long time ago, but now I think they will have to do that.

What do I think of it ? I guess it will be the best solution to the population of CW, but many turks will be able to play and therefore many English speakers will give up.

They havent merged any servers yet.

Little archer Senior Member

usko's downfall

finally its happening...

and i love it!

So far I have not responded to any of the negative posts about o.O "usko dead" or "cwest will die" etc etc. I guess I will respond now lol.

The fact of the matter is not everyone is leaving usko, not even close. Cwest and Usko will be fine. All of these accounts that will go up for sale will indeed be sold and the activity will be similar to what it is now. As far as server mergers go, this has already been asked and answered by Athenrye. Cwest and Ceast are unique servers and will never be merged.

However we all know K2 like any business will do whatever it needs to keep revenues high. I think server mergers are not unlikely in the future, and think if they did anything for Cwest it would be to allow account transfers. I think that is far more likely considering just recently Athenrye said Cwest would never be merged.

Also on a side note I will throw my 2 cents in about EUKO and the dreams of a perfect KO that I see in post after post. News flash !! KO is KO, if you think MGame is going to change their ways about getting patches out etc then you are dreaming. Also if you think Nttgame is going to have 10+ gm's per server then you are also dreaming. Oh and 1 more thing, you don't think there will be goldfarmers? LOL.

I sincerly wish all people going to EUKO the best of luck and hope you love it, but keep the dreaming to a minimum you are only setting yourseves up for disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    So far I have not responded to any of the negative posts about o.O "usko dead" or "cwest will die" etc etc. I guess I will respond now lol.

The fact of the matter is not everyone is leaving usko, not even close. Cwest and Usko will be fine. All of these accounts that will go up for sale will indeed be sold and the activity will be similar to what it is now. As far as server mergers go, this has already been asked and answered by Athenrye. Cwest and Ceast are unique servers and will never be merged.

However we all know K2 like any business will do whatever it needs to keep revenues high. I think server mergers are not unlikely in the future, and think if they did anything for Cwest it would be to allow account transfers. I think that is far more likely considering just recently Athenrye said Cwest would never be merged.

Also on a side note I will throw my 2 cents in about EUKO and the dreams of a perfect KO that I see in post after post. News flash !! KO is KO, if you think MGame is going to change their ways about getting patches out etc then you are dreaming. Also if you think Nttgame is going to have 10+ gm's per server then you are also dreaming. Oh and 1 more thing, you don't think there will be goldfarmers? LOL.

I sincerly wish all people going to EUKO the best of luck and hope you love it, but keep the dreaming to a minimum you are only setting yourseves up for disappointment.
    Europeans are leaving usko

+1 to this...

Little archer Senior Member

nttgame is closer to mgame than G1 is.

i believe they are even a subcompany but dont quote me on that.

tbh i kinda expected to see some mockery in your post, and i wasnt wrong! its cool man, i understand ur jelly. let us dream mmk?

Europeans are leaving usko
    lots of people are, even south americans, turks and NA players.

Enjoy usko™

Quote Originally Posted by Athenrye
    @IronDome
    My question was if there is any chance that you guys will merge other server with Carnac West. I think you should merge Cwest and Ceast togther.
    I've already addressed the topic of possible server merges several times. Use the Find Keyword function at the bottom left of this page to dig up the information yourself. However, I doubt Carnac West or Carnac East will be merged with any other servers, let alone each other. Carnac West is only available to Western global IP regions while Carnac East is only available to Eastern global IP regions. That's sort of the point. Merging them with other servers, or together, would completely negate their entire purpose as unique servers.
    This should answer your question.

Demika

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    usko's downfall

finally its happening...

and i love it!
    You grabbed the words out of my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Demika View Post
    You grabbed the words out of my mouth
    time to move on and come with us !

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

USKO wont die or anything like that. Turkey alone will provided enough revenue to keep it afloat.

CWest will never be merged. CWest is the cleanest server in USKO. No +10 cursed weapons and very few if any GM injected items. Merging older servers like Diez Bera Xig Ares would be great idea because the community is pretty much the same and item wise they are almost equal.

If they do decide to merger servers/ open it up to turkey in my opinion CWest wont die but the english speaking community will suffer a major blow. Alot of us left other servers to not deal with immature turkish kids.

I honestly see cwest actually getting more populated over time with the release of EUKO, heres why. Every server in usko has an english community, and every servers english community will be losing people to EUKO, we all know that. One thing that keeps those players in their turkish servers is A. their items/char, and B. their friends. Alot of people just don't want to start over, and staying within usko they have that option of an almost clean new server in cwest, even tho it is more than 3 years old. In euko there wont be any crazy items to start, so selling their character in older servers will get them nothing but a fresh start in euko. However, they can sell their items in older servers and buy anew in cwest, saving the time and struggle of flat out starting over. I dont think its gonna happen overnite, but I'd bet you will have that group of 5 or 6 friends here and there saying hey lets go try out cwest, just my personal opinion tho, who knows what will happen.

lol@ ppl who keep sayin cwest will die,

i cant wait to see those us people coming back to cwest cuz of proxy/vpn issues.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    I honestly see cwest actually getting more populated over time with the release of EUKO, heres why. Every server in usko has an english community, and every servers english community will be losing people to EUKO, we all know that. One thing that keeps those players in their turkish servers is A. their items/char, and B. their friends. Alot of people just don't want to start over, and staying within usko they have that option of an almost clean new server in cwest, even tho it is more than 3 years old. In euko there wont be any crazy items to start, so selling their character in older servers will get them nothing but a fresh start in euko. However, they can sell their items in older servers and buy anew in cwest, saving the time and struggle of flat out starting over. I dont think its gonna happen overnite, but I'd bet you will have that group of 5 or 6 friends here and there saying hey lets go try out cwest, just my personal opinion tho, who knows what will happen.

This is true , And usually, when it comes to a player(Baba) from another server and purchase an account, bring some friends who also bought another account.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast