Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bad Company = Baba shoppers?

This is a discussion on Bad Company = Baba shoppers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dunno if they are or not so many stories out but it wouldnt suprise me. They suck anyway haha...
Page: 2

RingWraith

Dunno if they are or not so many stories out but it wouldnt suprise me. They suck anyway haha

Heim4teil

Originally posted by BDragieta
    who ever it is remove the nazi sig tbh...
    what for nazi sig?
    than say me what stay there?
    iam german and i read some time when call me somebody nazi because some n00bs think it funny when he have adolf hitel in cape oO
    thx =)

in 2 days i go to Rock VS nazis^^

BDragieta

Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BDragieta
    who ever it is remove the nazi sig tbh...
    what for nazi sig?
    than say me what stay there?
    iam german and i read some time when call me somebody nazi because some n00bs think it funny when he have adolf hitel in cape oO
    thx =)

in 2 days i go to Rock VS nazis^^[/b]

:huh:

Wa?

Maximus662

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Dunno if they are or not so many stories out but it wouldnt suprise me. They suck anyway haha
    Ring I :wub: you

Banned

(17:43:25) (@SharinganT_T) nic00
    (17:43:32) (@SharinganT_T) can u do me a favor
    (17:43:47) (@SharinganT_T) http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7893
    (17:57:07) (@nic00) SharinganT_T
    (17:57:08) (@nic00) http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7893
    (17:57:56) (@SharinganT_T) K2
    (17:57:56) (@SharinganT_T) Banned

Connections ^^

Sunsoar

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    Dunno if they are or not so many stories out but it wouldnt suprise me. They suck anyway haha[/b]
    Thats why me a Lvl 63 Sin killed u the other day in CZ.

Lets get back on topic

<!--QuoteBegin-giga

ok so you all just logged on on day and said , "im going to upgrade today"
    Well matter of fact some of us go in groups and we say when we blow somthing up. That way we might help each other out. Answer me this would u rather lose say 10 pieces of shell or say 3 of u go and lose say 2 maybe 3 each? We r a clan and we do things 2 help each other out. I dont know what ur clan does as a team but we all think each other as family. When members in our clan lost items from another clannie leaving n not returning thier items we were all hurt by what she did.

CelticFrost

What about mc_macking's ROLs +2?

Aphile

Originally posted by CelticFrost
    the whole phoenix warlords clan was pretty shaky. alot of their members popped up with a bunch of shell and dildos... :blink:

----

badcompany...

LOL

when i wanted to join them to get equipped apoc told me that they take very good care of their members, everyone has atleast one +8 armor or weapon...babashop/dupe much?

lol.

Originally posted by Sunsoar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sunsoar)</div>
    Thats why me a Lvl 63 Sin killed u the other day in CZ.[/b]
    WOW MENS! I KILLED PWNAGEFACTOR! SCREENSHOT! MY KSING SPIKE RLZ!

<!--QuoteBegin-CelticFrost

18 rols.

Let's say that:
    badcompany camps bowl 2 hours/day ( not true )
    that they kill 2 -3 bachs ( haha )
    that they get 2 rols/month ( LOL )
    in 9 months they would have 2x RoL+2 for a mage.

Sounds reasonable........ or not <_<

Apoc

Originally posted by Aphile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aphile)</div>
    the whole phoenix warlords clan was pretty shaky. alot of their members popped up with a bunch of shell and dildos... :blink:

----

badcompany...

LOL

when i wanted to join them to get equipped apoc told me that they take very good care of their members, everyone has atleast one +8 armor or weapon...babashop/dupe much?

lol.[/b]
    Lol, wow, bro sad thing is your right , we do take good care of our members, but damm , did you expect to be fully outfitted ? lol getr a life, Im still running around in chit 7 and all you haters can say is , Babashop lol. Its funny how only a FEW people can have some leet items then all of a sudden the whole clan has 8 shell . That dopesnt even sound right dumb fuck, im sick of you fucking tards disrespecting us because we simply OWn , nothing more, you broke bitches go farm like we do , then you can break shells on the anvil like we do till a 7 or 8 comes. Until you have proof shut the fuck up please about us . I told you this as we will ALWAYS help clanies, thats taking care of clainies, not Giving you crap, please tell me when i said we would GIVE you ANYTHING , at most i said we will try to help you out as ANY clan should do there members, but believe me , im wearing STR jewels that I personnally upgraded but according to you fuckheads im wearing rocs +20 , Im sick of this shyt , flame elsewhere, or come out to Cali and flame in my face, so I can knock the fuck outta ya .

mc_macking

WOOT

Time for me to get flamed again over the rol+2. Can someone post another ss of that pls. I wanted it for my scrapbook but it got deleted.

Why do all of you spend your time worrying over where someone elses items come from? If I can afford to buy enuf rols to make a +2 why should it affect you? This item had nothing to do with my clan. I made the rol +2. Didnt need any help.

Get a damn job that pays more than Taco Bell and maybe you too can afford nice items. Cheap, broke ass hating mofos. All of you who dont like my items can kiss my ass. I'm not here to ask for friendships. Those who play the game with me know I play to have a good time. I have all the friends I need and I'm constantly making more as I play.

I do not deny that I had the rol+2. I have it no more. Traded for more items. If I did have it, I would put it on my character and kick your asses. Hell I'll kick most of your asses without it. h43r:

Here's a good way for you to get items: Get a f'king job. Buy knight cash. Sell knight cash for ingame coin. Buy items with coins.

Dont like my post, carry your ass to town and look for a job instead of trolling the forums.

Aphile

Originally posted by Apoc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apoc)</div>
    Originally posted by Aphile@

----

badcompany...

LOL

lol.
    Lol, wow, bro sad thing is your right , we do take good care of our members, but damm , did you expect to be fully outfitted ? lol getr a life, Im still running around in chit 7 and all you haters can say is , Babashop lol. Its funny how only a FEW people can have some leet items then all of a sudden the whole clan has 8 shell . That dopesnt even sound right dumb fuck, im sick of you fucking tards disrespecting us because we simply OWn , nothing more, you broke bitches go farm like we do , then you can break shells on the anvil like we do till a 7 or 8 comes. Until you have proof shut the fuck up please about us . I told you this as we will ALWAYS help clanies, thats taking care of clainies, not Giving you crap, please tell me when i said we would GIVE you ANYTHING , at most i said we will try to help you out as ANY clan should do there members, but believe me , im wearing STR jewels that I personnally upgraded but according to you fuckheads im wearing rocs +20 , Im sick of this shyt , flame elsewhere, or come out to Cali and flame in my face, so I can knock the fuck outta ya .[/b]
    actually, as soon as i joined. max gave me full set of +7 chitins and a glave +7..on the spot. :blink:

Achemenes

clan plx

RingWraith

Your so full of shit Mc_Macking all know your buying your shit for USD and you still suck

x_Lionheart_x

Originally posted by Aphile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aphile)</div>

----

badcompany...

LOL

lol.[/b]
    I truly beg to differ.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast