Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bad Company = Baba shoppers?

This is a discussion on Bad Company = Baba shoppers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RingWraith Your so full of shit Mc_Macking all know your buying your shit for USD and you ...
Page: 3

mc_macking

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Your so full of shit Mc_Macking all know your buying your shit for USD and you still suck

I see you popping into our vent and leaving. Why not drop down a few channels and speak to me when you come on again? In cz do you see me running from you Pwnage? I'll surely die, but you can guarantee I wont town from you.

And for all of you dumbass fuktards like Ring: If you buy KC, buy scrolls with kc, sell the scrolls for coins, then buy items with those coins; YOU'RE STILL SPENDING REAL MONEY FOR THOSE ITEMS. How can you idiots not realize that no matter if I offer someone in game 50 bucks for +8 pauldron, or i buy 50 bucks worth of kc to get coins to buy that same pauldron, it still costs me 50 bucks? make it simple for the ignorant ones:
    50 = 50 mmmkay?

And for everyone screaming that we all have +8 armor. Check ranking you idiots. It's easy to see not everyone has +8. I'm wearing all +7 complete except my +8 crimson boots. :P pink boots for the win

CelticFrost

Originally posted by mc_macking
    WOOT

Time for me to get flamed again over the rol+2. Can someone post another ss of that pls. I wanted it for my scrapbook but it got deleted. *

Why do all of you spend your time worrying over where someone elses items come from? If I can afford to buy enuf rols to make a +2 why should it affect you? This item had nothing to do with my clan. I made the rol +2. Didnt need any help.

Get a damn job that pays more than Taco Bell and maybe you too can afford nice items. Cheap, broke ass hating mofos. All of you who dont like my items can kiss my ass. I'm not here to ask for friendships. Those who play the game with me know I play to have a good time. I have all the friends I need and I'm constantly making more as I play. *

I do not deny that I had the rol+2. I have it no more. Traded for more items. If I did have it, I would put it on my character and kick your asses. Hell I'll kick most of your asses without it. *h43r: *

Here's a good way for you to get items: Get a f'king job. Buy knight cash. Sell knight cash for ingame coin. Buy items with coins. *

Dont like my post, carry your ass to town and look for a job instead of trolling the forums.
    No no.. you got me wrong.. im just saying that rols +2 arent hard to get, since you just need 9 of them to make it.. oh, wait, you had 2 of them, right? so thats 18 rols.. not such a problem, you just farmed 3 years for them, bought 23472394 knight cash and made them .. oh, k thats cool

Default Re: Bad Company = Baba shoppers?

Originally posted by Sunsoar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sunsoar)</div>
    OMG all i can say is where is the proof? Im a proud member of BC and im wondering how r we r all baba shoppers? *

Yes some of us had shitty items n then suddenly we got nicer get. ITS CALLED UPGRADING PPLS!!!!!! I made most of my own gear or picked up from drops. *

As far as im concerned your just jealous because we have had better luck at the anvil then u. When i made my first mirage +8 it was the very first time i ever tried to take something to +8 n i only did it because CaptainHavoc was egging me on(Which im very gratefull he did). I cant tell u pplz how much i've blown up but in doing so i have learnt 2 b paitent and just give it a go. *

If ur going 2 accuse some1 or an entire clan 4 that matter i suggest u back it up with some proof. Im sick of hearing crap from n00bs who cant understand the basic's of the game! Grow up or find another game 2 play.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-mc_macking

WOOT

Time for me to get flamed again over the rol+2. Can someone post another ss of that pls. I wanted it for my scrapbook but it got deleted. *

Why do all of you spend your time worrying over where someone elses items come from? If I can afford to buy enuf rols to make a +2 why should it affect you? This item had nothing to do with my clan. I made the rol +2. Didnt need any help.

Get a damn job that pays more than Taco Bell and maybe you too can afford nice items. Cheap, broke ass hating mofos. All of you who dont like my items can kiss my ass. I'm not here to ask for friendships. Those who play the game with me know I play to have a good time. I have all the friends I need and I'm constantly making more as I play. *

I do not deny that I had the rol+2. I have it no more. Traded for more items. If I did have it, I would put it on my character and kick your asses. Hell I'll kick most of your asses without it. *h43r: *

Here's a good way for you to get items: Get a f'king job. Buy knight cash. Sell knight cash for ingame coin. Buy items with coins. *

Dont like my post, carry your ass to town and look for a job instead of trolling the forums.
    Contradition maybe? :|

mc_macking

Celtic: I had 2 ROLs +2? Guess you just pulled that assumption out of the air? Show me where anyone posted that I had 2 of them. If you're going to post, at least post the truth and not your imagination.

Rohkan: Contradiction? Where? I posted that I bought my items. If you would have read my post, I told exactly how items are bought. Here ya go, I'll copy and paste it for ya:

Here's a good way for you to get items: Get a f'king job. Buy knight cash. Sell knight cash for ingame coin. Buy items with coins.

If I have the money to spend, wtf business is it of yours what I do with it? You really waste your time flaming me. In all honesty, I rather enjoy the banter. But to flame an entire clan over my +2 ROL and some members who have +8 armor is rather senseless.

Jealousy is a frivolous emotion.

Bufty

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Aphile")</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("CelticFrost")
    What about mc_macking's ROLs +2?[/b]
    the whole phoenix warlords clan was pretty shaky. alot of their members popped up with a bunch of shell and dildos... :blink:

----

badcompany...

LOL

when i wanted to join them to get equipped apoc told me that they take very good care of their members, everyone has atleast one +8 armor or weapon...babashop/dupe much?

lol.[/b][/quote]

Some bad company members used to be in our clan Phoenix warlords. While in clan they had ok-ish gear, but within a week of leaving they all suddenly seemed to have uber gear.... How they got it is their affair. All I ask is that u dont associate our good clan with them. We have had nothing to do with them since some thought it was fine to quit without a word of warning. Long story that I wont go into on this forum As for our clan being shakey, we r doing just fine thx :P

RingWraith

Originally posted by mc_macking+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mc_macking)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    Your so full of shit Mc_Macking all know your buying your shit for USD and you still suck

I see you popping into our vent and leaving. Why not drop down a few channels and speak to me when you come on again? In cz do you see me running from you Pwnage? I'll surely die, but you can guarantee I wont town from you.

And for all of you dumbass fuktards like Ring: If you buy KC, buy scrolls with kc, sell the scrolls for coins, then buy items with those coins; YOU'RE STILL SPENDING REAL MONEY FOR THOSE ITEMS. How can you idiots not realize that no matter if I offer someone in game 50 bucks for +8 pauldron, or i buy 50 bucks worth of kc to get coins to buy that same pauldron, it still costs me 50 bucks? make it simple for the ignorant ones:
    50 = 50 mmmkay?

And for everyone screaming that we all have +8 armor. Check ranking you idiots. It's easy to see not everyone has +8. I'm wearing all +7 complete except my +8 crimson boots. :P pink boots for the win[/b]

No ofc you dont town son you die to me

mc_macking

hiya Bufty. Dunno if there's still any :wub: for me. I'm pretty sure everyone knows how I got money to buy my items. I havent gone into it on the forums and most people here are not worth the time for an explanation. I would rather argue with em and laugh at em.

And dammit. Tell PW to leave the Hakash teleport spawn. Think ya'll got me about 8 times last time I invaded. Just leave Janet there to defend it solo. :P Maybe Kimpee will stay to protect her. h43r:

mc_macking

ROFL. "Son" zuahahaha. You sure put me in my place Pwnage. Man, you wiped the smile right off my face with that insult.

Aside from the "son" part of your comment, you're correct. Most of the time I die to you. Seen a few times, our warriors pwnd you before you could get to me. :lol:

Apoc

Originally posted by Aphile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aphile)</div>
    Originally posted by Apoc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apoc)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aphile
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-CelticFrost

What about mc_macking's ROLs +2?

the whole phoenix warlords clan was pretty shaky. alot of their members popped up with a bunch of shell and dildos... :blink:

----

badcompany...

LOL

when i wanted to join them to get equipped apoc told me that they take very good care of their members, everyone has atleast one +8 armor or weapon...babashop/dupe much?

lol.
    Lol, wow, bro sad thing is your right , we do take good care of our members, but damm , did you expect to be fully outfitted ? lol getr a life, Im still running around in chit 7 and all you haters can say is , Babashop lol. Its funny how only a FEW people can have some leet items then all of a sudden the whole clan has 8 shell . That dopesnt even sound right dumb fuck, im sick of you fucking tards disrespecting us because we simply OWn , nothing more, you broke bitches go farm like we do , then you can break shells on the anvil like we do till a 7 or 8 comes. Until you have proof shut the fuck up please about us . I told you this as we will ALWAYS help clanies, thats taking care of clainies, not Giving you crap, please tell me when i said we would GIVE you ANYTHING , at most i said we will try to help you out as ANY clan should do there members, but believe me , im wearing STR jewels that I personnally upgraded but according to you fuckheads im wearing rocs +20 , Im sick of this shyt , flame elsewhere, or come out to Cali and flame in my face, so I can knock the fuck outta ya .[/b]
    actually, as soon as i joined. max gave me full set of +7 chitins and a glave +7..on the spot. :blink:[/b][/quote]

Your point, Chit 7 ? Rotflmao wow, Big babashoped items eh ? Glave 7 ? hahahahahaha get a life bro, he helps you out and you go talk shit , wow . Not to mention these items are shit compared to most warriors gear , not to mention your running your fucking mouth like we gave your Shell 7 or raptor 7 . Seems max did what any good clan ldr should do if he can , he helped you out , or in this case seems like you scammed items from him , and I say this cuz seems your not to fucking appreciative of someone helping you when he could have told you to fuck off .

Bufty

Leave spawn alone, no way:P Thats where we like to *meet* u orcs lol. Hope u liked my new malice Mac, I got u last time Btw which gm orc is it that keeps stopping us invadeing? Prefer to kill u in Lufferson than at port.
    Mac, btw is one of the few ppl from BC, that I have any time for. The rest can go hang :P

so I can knock the fuck outta ya .

:lol: E-thug xD

cccch

i know for a fact that bad company baba shops. But i dont really care. Most of them still suck

CelticFrost

Whatever.. this game is so full of shit anyways.. 1 more or 1 less babashopper in it wont make any difference.. most of them are just frags ..even with uber gear

no, but seriously i still dont get why people do that when the real fun is on farming your own gear, etc

sweetcamelhump

Buying items or selling items for USD is not part of the game. So stop trying to defend yourself. Read the god damn EULA, IT IS unquestionably against the rules, which you agreed to upon starting this game.
    "You agree that any out-of-game transfer of Game Item and Knight Cash is not permitted."
    "All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited."

I know of one Bad Company member who used ebay market to completely gear himself, and help others to do the same. To claim their entire clan does this would be out of line.

Using ebay to buy/sell is NOT legitimate way of playing, and technically should be bannable.

K2 enforce your rules please. ^_^

Luc1fer

Originally posted by Bufty
    Leave spawn alone, no way:P Thats where we like to *meet* u orcs lol. Hope u liked my new malice Mac, I got u last time Btw which gm orc is it that keeps stopping us invadeing? Prefer to kill u in Lufferson than at port.
    Mac, btw is one of the few ppl from BC, that I have any time for. The rest can go hang :P
    LOl , So far if you kept the count on kills it would have been

BAdCompany Vs PW

110000 0(may be 1)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast