Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bad Company = Baba shoppers?

This is a discussion on Bad Company = Baba shoppers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by CelticFrost Whatever.. this game is so full of shit anyways.. 1 more or 1 less babashopper in ...
Page: 4

Luc1fer

Originally posted by CelticFrost
    Whatever.. this game is so full of shit anyways.. 1 more or 1 less babashopper in it wont make any difference.. most of them are just frags ..even with uber gear *

no, but seriously i still dont get why people do that when the real fun is on farming your own gear, etc

Points to==> 0000000. Ask him this question

Apoc

What you asses are not understanding here is no one ever said that nobody paid usd for items, what i am saying is that 95% of this clan DID NOT buy out of game, but yet our WHOLE clan is getting slammed for it , thats not right nor is it fair. If you have beef with one or two people who have done this then take it up with them , dont label a whole clan for a few people actions. If that is the case every clan is ksers and trade spammers as EVERY clan has had atleast one person do this . As to allegations that members are hooked up with items thats BS , if someone buys something its gonna be for them , not another person who they have meet over the internet. Get you facts straight please before you guys flame and accuse . Seems like more people hoping on the Hate wagon than actually KNOWING what and how a person got a item . Like Mack said, go check site noobs, it list our whole clan items, not many 8 shells is there ? Also all you trash talking cats have the balls to 1v1 or stfu, always saying someone sucks but only attack when duffer is there lol.

Bufty

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Luc1fer")</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Bufty")
    Leave spawn alone, no way:P Thats where we like to *meet* u orcs lol. Hope u liked my new malice Mac, I got u last time Btw which gm orc is it that keeps stopping us invadeing? Prefer to kill u in Lufferson than at port.
    Mac, btw is one of the few ppl from BC, that I have any time for. The rest can go hang :P[/b]
    LOl , So far if you kept the count on kills it would have been

BAdCompany Vs PW

110000 0(may be 1)[/b][/quote]

My dear Luc1fer, used to be venom correct? Oh unhappy memories of a total prat We so do not miss u in our clan. We r not sad enough to keep count of BC kills, its meant to be all in fun, isnt it? I suppose it is kind of hard to kill u when u turn tail and run like last time u met Ehlana, when he ice novaed u
    As for if they do Babashop or not, maybe Venom taught them his method of upgradeing he was meant to have in our clan lol. We never saw any of the spoils of this method ourselves tho, didnt want to owe this guy anything:P
    But really ppl, why does every1 get so uptight about how ppl get their items. Yeah its against the rules, but since when have Ko ever enforced the rules except as a token gesture. Personally I dont care if they babashop or not, its up to them how they spend their money. Before any1 thinks I do it myself, dont be stupid, im not rich, as my items show
    Btw Venom, Luc1fer, whatever, we DO still have our capes and are G1, despite ur childlike rant on our forum.
    I suppose this message will signal another venom rant yawn....

Digger

i love BC. and id like to say farming ur own items is cool but it takes forever and if u have a job like ppl in BC then u dont have forever or 14 hrs to play all day. so who cares if they buy their items, they work and make money why not spend it. you can do the same for any other game. so just stop whinning and kill them if they suck so bad. its sad that ppl flame other ppl they dont even know.

mc_macking

Still getting slammed. :rollseyes: Buy KC, get scrolls, sell scrolls, buy items with coins. Still spending USD. See someone in game shouting item for sale for usd. PM person. Send paypal payment, get item. Still spending USD. I personally dont know anyone who hasnt spent real money on this game. Either buying KC or buying items. K2 puts the little EULA notice about not buying items in there so you will buy KC and they will make their money.

I've personally never bought anything off ebay. I've known a clannie to do it. I've known a non clannie to do it. I've talked to a random person in the game once who did it. Do I flame anyone for it? They make the money. They can spend it any way they like.

Want K2 to enforce their rules? Show some proof of items being bought or stfu. And no, comments on a forum aren't proof.

This is a damn game folks. You play it to have fun. If you stay so uptight over other players items, how are you having fun?

Originally posted by mc_macking
    Still getting slammed. *:rollseyes: *Buy KC, get scrolls, sell scrolls, buy items with coins. Still spending USD. See someone in game shouting item for sale for usd. PM person. Send paypal payment, get item. Still spending USD. I personally dont know anyone who hasnt spent real money on this game. Either buying KC or buying items. *K2 puts the little EULA notice about not buying items in there so you will buy KC and they will make their money. *

I've personally never bought anything off ebay. I've known a clannie to do it. I've known a non clannie to do it. I've talked to a random person in the game once who did it. Do I flame anyone for it? They make the money. They can spend it any way they like.

Want K2 to enforce their rules? Show some proof of items being bought or stfu. And no, comments on a forum aren't proof. *

This is a damn game folks. You play it to have fun. If you stay so uptight over other players items, how are you having fun?
    :wub:

[quote]

Rohkan: Contradiction? Where? I posted that I bought my items. If you would have read my post, I told exactly how items are bought.
    quote]

as your friend said, BC doesn't babashops, they are just "lucky". But you prooved him wrong saying that YOU babashopped a bunch of ROLs. (contradition!)

I've NEVER wasted a single cent on that game, not even premium, and I'm pretty sure you can get all the gear you need playing as I do, so why in this world would I be jelous?

cliffe

well for the time i'm in bc they seen like nice people for me never had a problem with any of them

RingWraith

All i got to say is

When there's nowhere else to run
    Is there room for one more son
    One more son
    If you can hold on
    If you can hold on, hold on
    I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
    You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
    I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
    I want a meaning from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches, another heart breaks
    I am so much older than I can take
    And my affection, well it comes and goes
    I need direction to perfection, no no no no

Help me out
    Yeah, you know you got to help me out
    Yeah, oh don't you put me on the blackburner
    You know you got to help me out

And when there's nowhere else to run
    These changes ain't changing me
    The cold-hearted boy I used to be

You're gonna bring yourself down
    Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier

Over and out, last call for sin
    While everyone's lost, the battle is won
    With all these things that I've done
    All these things that I've done
    If you can hold on
    If you can hold on

Guud pk song men <3 Guess the name and win 100m

peroxide

How do i get babba shop stuff buying+3roc :rollseyes:

Originally posted by RingWraith
    All i got to say is

When there's nowhere else to run
    One more son
    If you can hold on
    If you can hold on, hold on *
    I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
    You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
    I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
    I want a meaning from the back of my broken hand *

Another head aches, another heart breaks
    I am so much older than I can take
    And my affection, well it comes and goes
    I need direction to perfection, no no no no *

Help me out
    You know you got to help me out *

And when there's nowhere else to run
    These changes ain't changing me
    The cold-hearted boy I used to be *

Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down *

... *

Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down *

Over and out, last call for sin
    While everyone's lost, the battle is won
    With all these things that I've done
    All these things that I've done
    If you can hold on
    If you can hold on

Guud pk song men <3 Guess the name and win 100m
    Killers - All These Things That I've Done :P

mc_macking

[quote]

Rohkan: Contradiction? Where? I posted that I bought my items. If you would have read my post, I told exactly how items are bought.
    quote]

as your friend said, BC doesn't babashops, they are just "lucky". But you prooved him wrong saying that YOU babashopped a bunch of ROLs. (contradition!)

I've NEVER wasted a single cent on that game, not even premium, and I'm pretty sure you can get all the gear you need playing as I do, so why in this world would I be jelous?

ZZZZZZZ such an idiot. Re-read my post dumbass. Did I say I babashopped the rols? I said if i can afford to buy the rols. Notice how I've stated again again how to buy kc, get scrolls, sell scrolls, buy items? You're possibly one of the most ignorant posters I've seen here.

RingWraith

Gay festo u won 100m :<

DieWithMyKiss

actually I hacked festos account and wrote that, sopwnage juz give that money to meh xD

::CaM::

haha Wha Wha Wha over babashopping :rollseyes: , i mean ffs people get a life, why even argue about this. All they did was spend alittle USD for stuff and some of it was upgraded even. You think they got GM help lol your stupid believe what you want i guess because you will anyways. And I for one couldnt give two shits if you think your better at some game than me. Want a cookie? I got a big fcking sugar cookie waiting for ya and a nice little trophy of a white pasty kid sitting at the comp for ya , it will have "Im a fcking loser and im the best at KO" written on it just for you! :wacko:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast