Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Badashopping

This is a discussion on Badashopping within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, with all this news on babaing goin on on the official forums and the the ppl trying to "target" ...
Page: 1

Default Badashopping

So, with all this news on babaing goin on on the official forums and the the ppl trying to "target" accounts i ask you what is considered babaing.... im sure this term cam from buying insane items from gms back in the day but know is used freely with just buyng a shard 8 from some1 for usd. Now tell me if I was to spend 40 usd on kc n buy pus items n sell them am i not a baba since im paying k2? but wen i spend 40 bucks on gbs than i am? assuming the end result will be the same in gbs since it usually is.... just want some opinions from ppl if these guys get rid of babaing wont ppl resort to pus store to make gbs.. but also babas in a sense are the smart ones dont u think. why pay k2 for the shitty enviroment we have to put up.. i enjoy this game for the ppl i play with and for the pk. i love the way the pk is done and think that i wouldnt be able to find a game like this, i enjoy comboing becuz it puts ur skills into play. the babas only baba cuz they know for a fact they will receive there money basically with interest ontop by the time there done.. neways this is my thoughts gimmie urs?

Ps. the babas wont be around to play if there is no return basically. they also pay k2 for pus items that are essential so dont say the babaing is why the enviroment is shitty cuz k2 doesnt make money, cuz they make dolla dolla billss yall lol

It's babashopping because K2 doesn't earn money.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    It's babashopping because K2 doesn't earn money.
    +1
    as long as K2 won't make money on it, it's babashopping, doesn't matter how much imo

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    So, with all this news on babaing goin on on the official forums and the the ppl trying to "target" accounts i ask you what is considered babaing.... im sure this term cam from buying insane items from gms back in the day but know is used freely with just buyng a shard 8 from some1 for usd. Now tell me if I was to spend 40 usd on kc n buy pus items n sell them am i not a baba since im paying k2? but wen i spend 40 bucks on gbs than i am? assuming the end result will be the same in gbs since it usually is.... just want some opinions from ppl if these guys get rid of
    Yes exactly , they feel really utilized when some1 is earning money ''oh their back'' - using their game . So yeah , basically when you buy kc you won't get banned of '' babaing'' since you pay them . Even though you `hire` account from K2 and they have the permission to close it when ever they want .

if they wanna make money from it they should make it legal and tax it

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    if they wanna make money from it they should make it legal and tax it
    Imagine cruising around moraden with your creditcard lol be a good idea

i dont think merchants take credit cards or ious lol would be cool if thy did then ppl wouldent have to log out to make the payment for the kc or what ever

Anyone who buys kc, buys pus items from pus and then sells pus items is a babashopper.
    They are using real life currency for ingame currency.

Sorry, I guess EVERY one here is a babashopper.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mobAKA View Post
    Anyone who buys kc, buys pus items from pus and then sells pus items is a babashopper.
    They are using real life currency for ingame currency.

Sorry, I guess EVERY one here is a babashopper.
    I gotta agree with this 1 to, as it's exactly the same thing as buying GBs from private persons, just that K2 won't get anything from it

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

if kc is used for scrolls for ur self not for selling and getting gbs its not baba
    but if u buy kc for selling items and get gbs its considered a baba

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    if kc is used for scrolls for ur self not for selling and getting gbs its not baba
    but if u buy kc for selling items and get gbs its considered a baba
    i think both should be considered as Babashoping as it both includes USD trades

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

but it includes usd for scrolls not for gear
    ppl who sell the PUS items for gbs get gear and meant to be baba's
    because they didnot do trades and make profit
    but PUS items if used for self uses in game its not baba

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    but it includes usd for scrolls not for gear
    ppl who sell the PUS items for gbs get gear and meant to be baba's
    because they didnot do trades and make profit
    but PUS items if used for self uses in game its not baba
    People who pay USD/AUD or any sort of real currency for items from other players use those items in-game too (at least that's the idea). In theory, buying scrolls from the PUS store and using them in-game is no different than buying items and using them in-game, the only real difference is where the money actually goes to; k2 or the player.
    Last edited by fugar; 04-26-2011 at 10:18 AM.

They can't stop babashopping at the end, they will lose a great deal of there players because majority of the KO community dose it, and is based around it. They will end up losing even more money. Im sure they will come out with a prem that cost like $80. They should fix the problem of gold farmers and koxp first then worry about this eh its ko
    Last edited by chintan; 04-26-2011 at 11:06 AM.

retard0

When you buy gear from other from usd , and trying to lvl / get scrolls , usually people will be buying exp prem / disc and scrolls from pus , I don't think people will keep buying esn codes from others , so k2 should see this as a good thing . K2 should open a merchant of selling gbs and they will make a fortune tbh .. like 2$ for 1 gb ... that will rock =]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast