Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Badcompany

This is a discussion on Badcompany within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Badcompany allways been GM powerd nice to see it came out in the open atlast......
Page: 2

Badcompany allways been GM powerd nice to see it came out in the open atlast...

Banned

Badcompany allways been GM powerd nice to see it came out in the open atlast...[/b]
    just read the other replays...

i have been in BadCompany 3 years ago :P

and they are really GG never cheat etc..

i don't believe that they did it

Ignore Me Senior Member

SillyHo cant even get his NP fixed after a bug.

P.S. I think I'm the only BC/Affliction member who likes BuDDah. Hes a comic genius you guys lack a sense of humor.
    Loved BuDDah's reply on Felix's long goodbye post. "You've learnt to punctuate like me", OMG respect.

Can't we all just get along.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I made this thread knowing well what the outcome will be in all honesty.

When I make threads they tend to get noticed, with the replies I can make a public and logical judgement.

Just waiting for the "hacking" and "punishment" that this thread can cause.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Why would they do that?

Com n, i saw Buddah in a merchant saying "I got hacked by a GM cause my Sealed stuff is gone" pýff
    Tekton got hacked and lost all his sealed stuff, same for chupachup, Yandi, me, ect...
    Everybody knows that the "hacking-people" will always be 1 step ahead of K2

Ofc BC didn't pay it, why would they even bother doing that,
    I don't like Buddah myself, but its funny to see him defending himself all the time and that
    he always tries to blame somebody else for his own mess.

Upgrade

anything is possible but you cant really say badcompany as a whole maybe a member i guess, sillyho doesnt have one mean vibe in him

most likely a gm didnt like him or they where infact payed who knows =(

Milanac

To pay on gm to delete his gear ? To delete(shells+6/+7 raptor+7 and quest accessories?) rofl

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol

buddah is my idle

To pay on gm to delete his gear ? To delete(shells+6/+7 raptor+7 and quest accessories?) rofl[/b]
    You got a point ..But why not ? If some1 hate him or smthn.. Got no matter what items he had when a GM delete items i won't care if items was str +6 or rof +3 ring..Still be a bad move from em :/ ..

Shane1911

sillyho doesnt have one mean vibe in him :[/b]
    He does when he's trying to kill me! :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Everybody on Ares hates Buddah, if they don't it's because they haven't been playing long enough to notice that everyone does. People who don't even know him from the game hate him on this forum. I wish I still had my old screen shots from my old pc, I'd show proof of our conversation in which he admits that he took items from a shared account that I myself paid for, which I never knew he had information to. He now uses the char's to vote in every election, when the accounts don't even belong to him. A world without Buddah can make a better place. No more threatening from the bullshit "I work in the FBI" stories, no more bullshit against BC coming from him and best of all, no more of his bullshit smiley's which got him his post count he has today. By the way, what a coincidence... One day he has spear of murky waters and a dread shield, the next day he's naked and accuses BC of paying GM's to delete his items (because we have said it many times as a joke and everyone knows that) and then a few days after that he has the same old spear of murky and his damn dread shield, even some new items as well. I don't know if he babashopped but I hope he didn't cuz he's always pissing people off saying "go babashop noob", etc. He's really a sad guy & to Buddah, sorry, someone had to say some truth around here and quite honestly, I'd be happy to see the word "Banned" as your custom title here on ko4life.

okey ill be the first to admit it that yes we BC did pay a gm to delete his items...LMAO hahaha
    i think spinal has it as his sig not sure tho

wooow again this long story...muhaha...i rly like to hear that all the time that we (BC) paid 500$ to a GM to delete 10$ worth gear from a guy we can just laugh about...buddah is a joke and his items also...anyway if we dont want him on ares and we will pay a GM money to delete his items...why shouldnt we pay 1000$ to delete all his accounts and / or ban his ip?

thanks xD

Banned

From my point of view its all just a big joke on this buddah guy. Probably something all the BC guys just laugh about in vent when people mention it. There is probably a .000000000000000001 in 34324234234782348234 chance they actually did.

SpinalTap

Buddah&#39;s claims of us paying a GM to delete his items has been around longer than my current stint in BC. Do you remember the last time he got his 2 week ban? He attempted to doctor a conversation in moradon and accuse sillyho of ridiculous things. Look at the Ares Cheaters section, he throws out claims of people in his clan being hacked/scammed by someone with out any screenshots or proof. BC payed a GM to delete his items? Pretty sure he told us he traced it to our clan using his elite computer knowledge, contacting his sources in the FBI/CIA/NSA/NAACP/Homeland Security. They wire tapped someone and found out a GM had something for dinner payed for by their Nieces uncles grandfather&#39;s dogs breeder, who just happened to be in BadCompany.

picture was from a contest we had, and yes, Buddah is all laughs in our forums/vent. The few clannies he does have pm me and make fun of him.

He is an angry person who says all this because he thinks we stole his members a long long time ago. I&#39;ve been named dropped in this thread a few times already, most likely because when I am drunk and read his 1 word replies to threads he has absolutely no business being in, I get annoyed. How many times have people found themselves completely befuddled over his reply of "really?" or "ok". But since my name was put in here, you can ask the rest of my clan if I have any money to delete his items, let alone by gear for USD (you can ask the Ares humans which BC priest they go for first, thanks guys).

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...248512&st=0

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast