Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Badcompany

This is a discussion on Badcompany within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LMAO i forgot about that ss hahahaha actually happend too its not fake...
Page: 3

LMAO i forgot about that ss hahahaha actually happend too its not fake

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think Felix is trolling my clannies into flaming BuDDah.

Flaming isn&#39;t cool. And it becomes a habbit, a running joke.

If you go too far. It will make BuDDah look bullied which I don&#39;t think is actually true.

I think Felix is just looking to change his Tag to "puppet master".

BC mates calm down and think like Jedi&#39;s.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Buddah is now serving a life time banning and full ip block ( gotta love static ip&#39;s )

Banning reason is a direct threat towards ko4life and for contant conspriecey towards BC. Further note making claims that ko4life mods and more importantly a staff member held in high respect on here as curropt.

To note due to the nature of his banning only Devile or Festo can revoke this bann and he will have to explain why he threatend to hack or shut down this forum.

Oh final note I don&#39;t play Ares , KO or any knight online based game so therfore don&#39;t give a fuck what people threaten my chars with. ( If you hack the person with Felix on Diez I will lol so hard I&#39;ll shit and piss my self with histerics at your stupidity )

anyway think this will get a few people intrested.

PS. Threaten this forum or more stupidly trying and bother me and act like the shits you&#39;ll be punted faster than a wall hacker in a CS server.

trz

someone got hacked by his own fault and said "OMFG BC PAYED GM TO DELETE MY ITEMS"

tipic hater that must be ignored

Shane1911

Give Buddah a break.

Anyone abducted by aliens and anally probed that many times, is bound to be a little bit messed up.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

this is a bad mistake, now he will call his FBI friends .................... and maybe even call Jack Bauer to bust ya on ur pub

FlippinSweeT

We need to all get around a mother-effing camp fire and sing kum by ah with buddah.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

lol, did i miss something??

IsgurosBous

He is an angry person who says all this because he thinks we stole his members a long long time ago. I&#39;ve been named dropped in this thread a few times already, most likely because when I am drunk and read his 1 word replies to threads he has absolutely no business being in, I get annoyed. How many times have people found themselves completely befuddled over his reply of "really?" or "ok". But since my name was put in here, you can ask the rest of my clan if I have any money to delete his items, let alone by gear for USD (you can ask the Ares humans which BC priest they go for first, thanks guys).[/b]
    You&#39;re forgetting &#39;oops srry caps &#39;;-] &#39;

8th of January, 2009. This day shall be celebrated amongst the ko4life community forever.

bighead

LOL though it never happened they should of because every single DLW you see him posting that BC are cheaters and hackers and bla bla bla which I never seen any of this when I was in Affliction/BC and still playing KO.....Guess being the #1 clan in the game your always going to get this.....Everyone said the same crap rumors about Vindi when they where #1

fuck[/b]
    You said the f word out!

Which means your upset

Which means you payed BC

BC payed the GM

The GM deleted his gear

The gear got you busted

Busted - lets remove the evidence!!

Felix, confess!

The king. Senior Member

iwas the one who paid gm to delete buddahs gear, now its out please stop talk shit about BC, it was me.

rasta

how can you take buddah serious?

he always uses his stupid smilies which change the sense of every statement written by him.

buddah: " i think BC paid the gm to delete my gear ;;--)) ;-D"

so why do you even bother anymore...

i was one of the ppl at the time to make this plan happend 4 of us sended 100$ to SillyHo each,and of course silly also put an extra 100$ out of hes pocket aswell, he paypal&#39;d the money to a gm and we saw buddah naked,it was greatest day of our lifes to see buddah naked,and i dont know who from BC snitched us out im still looking for him,or maybe its becuse hes in FBI and he can track us dunno.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Yey, felix banned him

YESSS, no more ;;--]) stupid smilies

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast