Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Badcompany

This is a discussion on Badcompany within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Buddah is now serving a life time banning and full ip block ( gotta love static ip's )[/b] OMFG FINALLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!! ...
Page: 4

Buddah is now serving a life time banning and full ip block ( gotta love static ip's )[/b]

OMFG FINALLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!

Now we can all visit these forums without buddah's retarded ass smiley faces.

And yeah, when I was in BadCompany we paid $500 to have quest jewels, dread shield, tota and a couple pieces of +6 shell deleted.

roflcopter

Upgrade

BC PAYED A GM TO DELETE MY ITEMS ASWELL!!!!

SillyHo

Felix, I am honestly sorry this whole thing came to such a point, that you were forced to do anything at all about it. I dislike Buddah, mainly because he harasses my clan non stop. I still dont care much what he ever said about me, but calling my clan cheaters, hackers, bug abusers, etc. always pissed me off. Shame it came to this, honestly.

The whole 500 dollar thing came from Buddah himself (check my sig). We all thought it was so funny we ran with it, and ran with it, and ran with it. I was asked to peek at this thread if I wanted a little smile on the inside Thanks it worked.

To all those people thinking we have GM contacts.....December 22nd my character was dropped from clan, even though I was clan leader, with 1.2 million NP donated to clan and another 100+k on my char. It is now 1/08 and I still am short 600k NP. If I/We have GM contacts, they are pretty bad contacts.... Thanks to everyone who defended us, saw some old names, old friends, and current people I like to kill (Shane come outta the safezone more often kanka)

Finally, no more stupid smileys, no more retarded english, and useless posts. Every post by that idiot got my blood pressure high. Till now i liked to surf this forums. Now i will LOVE IT!!!!1111One

Ty Felix, much love.

Banned

I love you SillyHo :wub:

DeHealer

Hes an ass even in-game.
    Hate when I get into ED partys with him

What a breath of fresh air.

The forum just got 10% better?

Buddah's just one of the same ol' shit talking/starting jealous little douche bags that live in the corners of every server. They don't really know anything about anything but always are the first to jump in or start crap instead of simply playing the game...they also tend to learn very very slowly and never EVER admit when they are ignorantly wrong.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

What a breath of fresh air.[/b]
    I farted in your face ';-]'

tommyleonghk

poor BuDDaH

;-[

;-(

:-(

>-(

SpinalTap

Guys of BC, it is nice to see that our check made payable to Ko4life cleared the same way the other check cleared to the GM. Only difference is that buddah wont be coming back this forum to kill my brain cells as he still does in game.

I was able to have the pleasure of talking to Buddah tonite while in CZ, and as a result I would like to get promoted to MOD status since apparently I already am one according to him

Badcompany allways been GM powerd nice to see it came out in the open atlast...[/b]
    That is really funny.

My point. why deal with +8 and +1 uniques? or even bother?. when most of us are running around with +10's and +4's. Thank's felix for tending to this ridiculous neisance

sally1973

That is really funny.
    My point. why deal with +8 and +1 uniques? or even bother?. when most of us are running around with +10's and +4's. Thank's felix for tending to this ridiculous neisance[/b]
    not a truer word said

aPon

rofl at the picture from the contest

who made that again? spinal?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast