Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Badcompany

This is a discussion on Badcompany within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [/quote] poor...
Page: 7

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

[/quote]

poor

tommyleonghk

just like with that dave guy, that guy cracked me up so many times with his innocent stupidity...until entire ko4life started to flame him
    there is an ignore function available...ya know. you press it and voila...you ignore somebody

shite... h34r:[/b]
    I've always wondered what happened to ddldave coz I have not seen him posting and asking every lil thing about KO

made a search and found this...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=ddldave

guess he moved on

SpinalTap

For all my GG's please help me in support of getting Silly and all other victims of this ridiculous bug fixed.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=188645

Why does Linus, a retired mod, care about a joke like buddah when non conspiracy theorist like Silly continue to attempt to play this game. Silly is my living legend archer on ares as well as a standup guy who has officially pimped BC out. Post in his support plz. Linus thinks my clan is gullible enough to think Silly's char will be fixed in the next day or two, but as most longstanding members of this community know, trust noones, especially K2 GMs and CS

Everyone know BC bought their gear from GM's how could their old CL get a earring that wasnt droping else? USD powerd clans is shit, BC is shit most of ares prolly bought whole chars and gear tho so all of u are shit. U shouldnt even be allowed to write here cuz ur so shitty..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Everyone know BC bought their gear from GM's how could their old CL get a earring that wasnt droping else? USD powerd clans is shit, BC is shit most of ares prolly bought whole chars and gear tho so all of u are shit. U shouldnt even be allowed to write here cuz ur so shitty..[/b]
    On Cypher I had 2 iron earring's that I bought from a merchant for 10mill each

Everyone know BC bought their gear from GM's how could their old CL get a earring that wasnt droping else? USD powerd clans is shit, BC is shit most of ares prolly bought whole chars and gear tho so all of u are shit. U shouldnt even be allowed to write here cuz ur so shitty..[/b]
    Another Buddah fan I see. That short bus of Window lickers is filling fast.

Banned

Hey don't talk of something you dont know shit about....Although it's people like me that make my day :P

You Failed, now bye!

Shoulden't this be locked already? Problem solved - the retarded Buddah finally was banned, It's about damn time.

zabjaka

Shoulden't this be locked already? Problem solved - the retarded Buddah finally was banned, It's about damn time.[/b]
    na,.. lets talk about this and times weve had with buddah

na,.. lets talk about this and times weve had with buddah [/b]
    I have a feeling MrCassiba is next, which server does he play in?

Buddah hacked K2 database and he said he will give me +30 reb items i cant wait!!!

a gm would have to charge an insane amount to delete all items from an account, they could be sued because they have no legitimate reason for deleting items. Its a form of bribe if this is true, i just cannot believe any rightful gm would perform this act.[/b]
    k2 owns all the virtual items that anyone has they can do whatever the fuck they want with them.

TheBloodyBeast

I have a feeling MrCassiba is next, which server does he play in?[/b]
    rofl

Banned

Why should i lock a topic a Admin made? Thats disrespectful.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast