Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We still want proof of how it was gained but it seems you cant provide us with it [/b] ur ...
Page: 10

frenchy81_28

We still want proof of how it was gained but it seems you cant provide us with it [/b]
    ur a really dumbass bro it`s not enough ur own clany told u or u just keep on talking bullshit to say OH I SAID SOMETHING
    grow up mate wtf ur like 10 or something jesus cant u see ur the only dumb over here just posting retarded shit

LeoBuff

OK. First of all, to the retard who wanted to know how that screen shot was taken, it came straight from Turkish forums. Don't ask me who took it, no one knows at this time.
    Second of all, I didn't want to post anything about this issue as I am good friends with most of BC and it's members, but I have proof of Silly telling me all about this problem.
    It is, for a fact, an NP bug. Although XDrakeX is the old PerpetualDreamer, doesn't mean he can have 6+M NP coming from the character. Especially, if the guy never pk's, not just that -- He's not even 80.
    Like Silly already mentioned, XDrakeX won 2Billion EXP from the PUS (in his letters) and when he pressed accept, I suppose it simply did not kick into his character and sent support tickets about it.
    Eventually, K2 or a GM or whatever had logged into his account to "fix" the issue, but instead the retards added 4Million NP to the character instead of 2Billion EXP. Silly says "Drake told me, my acct is fixed now and I asked Drake, but you didn't get the levels, so wtf? and Drake says, don't worry, it's fixed now. I honestly don't care about this bug and I know nothing will be done to fix it. I have nothing against BC nor any other clan on Ares, but now that this topic is posted, therefore comes the people who don't know jack shit about something but still post something absolutely retarded and unnecessary = flaming. I say, lock this topic... Not like there can be anything done to undo the NP addition to Drake, and yes Silly, 4M NP does help quite A LOT in the rankings, but being #1 doesn't quite matter to us, seeing we still have nearly 28+M NP in clan after donations :lol:
    Conclusion --> Shit happens = /lock_topic. ým go 2 skool, bb.[/b]
    i think danny says all...
    btw, sad to see vind and bc fighting again...

ur a really dumbass bro it`s not enough ur own clany told u or u just keep on talking bullshit to say OH I SAID SOMETHING
    grow up mate wtf ur like 10 or something jesus cant u see ur the only dumb over here just posting retarded shit[/b]
    How is it making me a dumbass, your telling me if someone from another clan came out with 7m NP overall out of nowhere you wouldn't have suspicions? Shut up retard. Danny is only agreeing because is on good terms with you, damn idiot lol.

I got the pic from a source and i can assure you we've done no such thing of "hacking". All we're asking for is some proof of the "GM/CS" giving him millions of NP for free and you'll have my apology but until then i'm sorry but the only way i see it is that you bugged it.

af424

If u think it is so CLEAR that they are bug abusing, why not report it to k2 then?

Besides diverting the hate and make BC look bad, I dont see the point in making a topic here.

This kinda drama making make me lose my tiny little respect left for Vind, esp. when many from clan showed up to stage the accusation.

Because K2 wont do anything without KSC and from what happened in the A2 incident, K2 only take action when they are made to.

And we're against it because it's not ok for us to do something a GM says we wont get banned for but from what i gather from everyone's replies, it's ok to, from what we make out, bug abuse their NP.

NeronDomitius

i withdraw any accusations i've said, have to agree with atari here. :wub:

i wanna old times back

Dunno why my name was dragged into this thread, but all I'd ask is see the screenshots of CS tickets. No false accusations are made here, the screenshot was posted and not just saying "oh this guy bug abused without any form of proof (aka the vindictive hackers accusation)".

You can whine and complain all you want, I'm not here to flame, but if xDrakex or even to the lesser extent BC wanted to be truly open and honest to the Ares KO community they could have easily posted it themselves explaining what happened. Instead of letting it drag out from the Ares community, and attacking the one that posted the screenshot is probably the worst thing you could do, cuz if it truly was a K2 mistake, being openly honest would have been understandable.

SillyHo

Plain and simple cooltang, fuck off. Magi came to me about it when this happened and I know you know about that conversation. It was all explained so dont pull your self righteous shit here. We didnt just "bring it up" because there was nothing to bring up. K2 fucked drake over big time by not awarding him his XP he RIGHTFULLY won. Their attempt at fixing his problems was to throw a bunch of NP at him and hope he left customer support alone, it worked.

Thing I have here is, who the fucks business is it anyways? Seriously no one in their right mind gives a rats ass who is number 1 in any server, it doesnt mean shit. Drake had a problem with K2, and K2 settled it, end of story. As for proof, horror we dont have to prove shit. You obviously dont have to prove he is bugging to bring out your accusations, so I dont feel like drake has to prove shit back.

Now if you want to go on and on about policing ares and being the morals police, lets look inside your "family". How many ruthless/vindi memebrs were banned? 11 or so? How many actually went into ares2 to kill fela, isi, and to get CSW monies??? number is probably close to 65-70 of the current members of both clans. Go fucking report yourselves.

The king. Senior Member

Plain and simple cooltang, fuck off. Magi came to me about it when this happened and I know you know about that conversation. It was all explained so dont pull your self righteous shit here. We didnt just "bring it up" because there was nothing to bring up. K2 fucked drake over big time by not awarding him his XP he RIGHTFULLY won. Their attempt at fixing his problems was to throw a bunch of NP at him and hope he left customer support alone, it worked.

Thing I have here is, who the fucks business is it anyways? Seriously no one in their right mind gives a rats ass who is number 1 in any server, it doesnt mean shit. Drake had a problem with K2, and K2 settled it, end of story. As for proof, horror we dont have to prove shit. You obviously dont have to prove he is bugging to bring out your accusations, so I dont feel like drake has to prove shit back.

Now if you want to go on and on about policing ares and being the morals police, lets look inside your "family". How many ruthless/vindi memebrs were banned? 11 or so? How many actually went into ares2 to kill fela, isi, and to get CSW monies??? number is probably close to 65-70 of the current members of both clans. Go fucking report yourselves.[/b]
    a bunch of np sounds pretty fun imo

Now if you want to go on and on about policing ares and being the morals police, lets look inside your "family". How many ruthless/vindi memebrs were banned? 11 or so? How many actually went into ares2 to kill fela, isi, and to get CSW monies??? number is probably close to 65-70 of the current members of both clans. Go fucking report yourselves.[/b]

+1 silly

edited i was asked bah

wat

i wanna old times back [/b]
    dont we all

DisposableHero

Off topic..

Damn me if that isnt the sexiest damn ardream support mage ive ever seen

VOTE B3ar

DeathInTheNight

Cool

Anyone from BC care to explain why XDrakeX has 4.8million national points donated to clan?

It&#39;s sad to see this is how BC made it as #1 ranked clan...[/b]
    1: It&#39;s already been stated how he got his np&#39;s, and I believe it because I dont know or never heard of any np bugs, and I dont think it&#39;s possible to np transfer 5m np&#39;s

and for all any of you know, it could be sarcasm.

if he is such a hacker, get CS or a GM to check the ip&#39;s that have logged both his character and Tank_mage around the time it was noticed that you couldnt log it. I bet it wouldnt be a match[/b]
    Maybe it was sarcasm, but c&#39;mon, he mut have known it would start shit.

lol...so arrogant
    ^^^[/b]
    Maybe they are. Most ppl know I got no love for vivndictive but I also believe with how long thier members have been ruling cz, they probably could take top spot.

lol i also shagged Jessica Alba the other night.[/b]
    Had my sloppy seconds

maybe gm is reading and he&#39;ll just take the nps back and give the exp reward

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast