Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dunno why my name was dragged into this thread, but all I'd ask is see the screenshots of CS tickets. ...
Page: 11

Dunno why my name was dragged into this thread, but all I'd ask is see the screenshots of CS tickets. No false accusations are made here, the screenshot was posted and not just saying "oh this guy bug abused without any form of proof (aka the vindictive hackers accusation)".

You can whine and complain all you want, I'm not here to flame, but if xDrakex or even to the lesser extent BC wanted to be truly open and honest to the Ares KO community they could have easily posted it themselves explaining what happened. Instead of letting it drag out from the Ares community, and attacking the one that posted the screenshot is probably the worst thing you could do, cuz if it truly was a K2 mistake, being openly honest would have been understandable.[/b]
    Ok just want let the areas community know that I Doshin Wasn't awarded any Prize for buying G1 credits and when i sent in a ticket they gave me 50 hp pots. Very Sorry for not posting this sooner.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Plain and simple cooltang, fuck off. Magi came to me about it when this happened and I know you know about that conversation. It was all explained so dont pull your self righteous shit here. We didnt just "bring it up" because there was nothing to bring up. K2 fucked drake over big time by not awarding him his XP he RIGHTFULLY won. Their attempt at fixing his problems was to throw a bunch of NP at him and hope he left customer support alone, it worked.

Thing I have here is, who the fucks business is it anyways? Seriously no one in their right mind gives a rats ass who is number 1 in any server, it doesnt mean shit. Drake had a problem with K2, and K2 settled it, end of story. As for proof, horror we dont have to prove shit. You obviously dont have to prove he is bugging to bring out your accusations, so I dont feel like drake has to prove shit back.

Now if you want to go on and on about policing ares and being the morals police, lets look inside your "family". How many ruthless/vindi memebrs were banned? 11 or so? How many actually went into ares2 to kill fela, isi, and to get CSW monies??? number is probably close to 65-70 of the current members of both clans. Go fucking report yourselves.[/b]
    +1 to all you wrote

and about xDrakex, he is old player and i wouldn't say he was doing some bug or something.

Well thought it was obvious, I logged your char. [/b]
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: good 1.. :lol:

Hi , I a from Vindictive and im a drama queen. Pls tell me how he got 5m np pls pls, i wanna get 5 m np too. And i know he is not legit because Vindictive is the best and we get all the np. Ty. I go kill felankor on a2 now. bye[/b]

hahhahahahah

HAHAHAHAHHAHH HAHAHAHHAH :lol: :lol:

haha.. nice one i love it, u killing me man

btw. bro go a1 DS.. have4niceday is doing DS exp party needs rogue fast .. , go lvl up go gogo lvl 80

hello, im cap, i dont have +9 wheapons, i dont have +3 uniques, i dont buy kc, and im always scrolless, i dont care what you think. ty bye[/b]

hahaha :lol: dont worried about it .. i take care lambchop at cz ronark. yes do ur part to in killing mages :lol: running away from battle

frenchy81_28

well our clan leader said it all there is nothing for me to reply to this post again
    peace out

haha, all this drama. glad i left this game

<3 bc tho, one of the oldest and best clans on ares.
    btw, @ the vindi still has 28m np left to donate, it doesn&#39;t mean it will be more than what bc already has donated. ^^[/b]

mmuhahahaha ..so true

all i gotta say to you vindi&#39;s :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZGZ2NSxs4...feature=related[/b]

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AAHAHAHAHA
    HAHHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAH
    AHAHAH
    AHAH
    HAH
    HA

OMGGG NOW THATS FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

haha, all this drama. glad i left this game

<3 bc tho, one of the oldest and best clans on ares.
    btw, @ the vindi still has 28m np left to donate, it doesn&#39;t mean it will be more than what bc already has donated. ^^[/b]

how old is badcompany.

how old is vindictive/ruthless/ready2die.

n

how old is theprofessional/underworld :lol: 1 thing for sure, they dont cheat or bug :lol:

name me one clan on ares (that&#39;s in the top 25) that doesn&#39;t have a babashopper in it pls.

back on topic, +1 to danny and atari. games are meant to be played and make friends.[/b]

omg.. plx man dont bring the babashoppers thing.. or i flame ur azz and nail u here..

who doesnt babashopped.. plx man all players 99.99% are babas they all put $$ into game.. i dont care if its items, gbs, coins, pay for someone to exp your character, pay to someone to pay for someones acct and add premium, buying premiums accts it can be either bronze, silver, gold or platinum premium.

we all know by far the meaning of babashoppers= spending actual real money in virtual game.. ... and that includes us all.

oh yes also buying accounts is babashopping too.. they all baba&#39;s and includes the person i replying to. too :lol:

BC all the way <3

still curious on how the pic was taken... so some turk log on tank_mage and took that ss and not hack his account :blink: then posted on some forum and u guys happen to come across on it? or did i miss something? [/b]

broo go make more DS exp parties.. i need to reach 100% in my warrior 80 :lol: hahah..

i believe that any clan has always a way of putting a discussion or a non discussion topic, meaning.. there is always a little devil inside their backs.. asking how in hell got weapons +9&#39;s, shells +9&#39;s , Chitin shields&#39;, items jewels same goes for bugging, and nps..

there is always been a way of wondering and surprises of people gaining something in favor for his(her) clan.. always...

i believe that once people reach lvl 80 and there is nothing else to do or talk something about someone bagain their backs and later bring it up to the outside air for others people to read.

isnt just a waste of time.. .. . ???

nobody will give you the right answer, i mean the true answer that you are seeking... you gotta ask the person 1st find him and later bring this up to the out side air.. i dont know much of the BC members but im sure some they know me.

but the bottom line if you need a good respectfull friendly truly answer , you gotta ask nice.. not just bring accusations 1st and later ask for answer.. come on this is USKO, where everyone is innocent until you proof is guilty... dont give a fck if u are turk, polish, chinese, japanese, german, russian, french.. everyone is innocent until u proof is guilty

you will simple get an answer mean and direct mother of love as SillyHo Replied 2 to you guys vind/ruth.

Plain and simple cooltang, fuck off. Magi came to me about it when this happened and I know you know about that conversation. It was all explained so dont pull your self righteous shit here. We didnt just "bring it up" because there was nothing to bring up. K2 fucked drake over big time by not awarding him his XP he RIGHTFULLY won. Their attempt at fixing his problems was to throw a bunch of NP at him and hope he left customer support alone, it worked.

Thing I have here is, who the fucks business is it anyways? Seriously no one in their right mind gives a rats ass who is number 1 in any server, it doesnt mean shit. Drake had a problem with K2, and K2 settled it, end of story. As for proof, horror we dont have to prove shit. You obviously dont have to prove he is bugging to bring out your accusations, so I dont feel like drake has to prove shit back.

Now if you want to go on and on about policing ares and being the morals police, lets look inside your "family". How many ruthless/vindi memebrs were banned? 11 or so? How many actually went into ares2 to kill fela, isi, and to get CSW monies??? number is probably close to 65-70 of the current members of both clans. Go fucking report yourselves.[/b]

i play ares for long time.. .. and this dont bother me a bet what truly does bother me . wall hackers and speed hackers.. now that i can fcking believe with own eyes ON LIVE!! that he is a fcking dirt bag bastard using programs for his own benefits.. and not making a fair play with same rules. but who does play fair in ko now thesedays.. with all the +9s weapons, shells, jewels.. bugging, and all.

but yet again. you r seeking a good, honest a serious mther fcking SERIOUS ANSWER gotta ask nice if not u will just get a pile of HORSESHT... . . btw. n who did i told this before some of vindic/ruthlss members and yet again getting a pile of horsesht again ... ..

up for sillyho like your reply . still gotta kill ur azz in cz pk.

some1 mute colmillo_blanco plz <_<

Pino

i dont think its possible to provide proof of something that was a mistake of k2? :S

but i think someone is innocent untill the other way is proven so untill you can an SS of drake doing np transfer or whatever i think he is innocent

imagurl

some1 mute colmillo_blanco plz <_<[/b]
    yea i didint know idiots were allowed posting rights...

come on dude did you really have to make 5 posts in a row and then 3 more in a row to get your point across or are you that fking dumb you cant work out where the edit button is...

@topic

who cares where the 4.8m nps come from, bugged or gm gifted i dont really know or care but it seem like a witch hunt to me..
    you know where BC forums are why didnt you go there and ask for a answer instead you got your knickers in a twist and made it public ruining what respect BC had left for you...

pot calling the kettle black come to mind

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast