Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea i didint know idiots were allowed posting rights... come on dude did you really have to make 5 posts ...
Page: 12

frenchy81_28

yea i didint know idiots were allowed posting rights...

come on dude did you really have to make 5 posts in a row and then 3 more in a row to get your point across or are you that fking dumb you cant work out where the edit button is...
    @topic

who cares where the 4.8m nps come from, bugged or gm gifted i dont really know or care but it seem like a witch hunt to me..
    you know where BC forums are why didnt you go there and ask for a answer instead you got your knickers in a twist and made it public ruining what respect BC had left for you...

pot calling the kettle black come to mind[/b]
    i got the perfect respond for u why they did that
    cause they are trying to make BC look like a fucked up clan that we got our rank one in ares by NP bugg and they failed
    not mentioning Dragonair was listed on the ban list, but because they mispelled his name they didnt ever ban him
    A full 90-95% of the current roster has been on a2 to kill bosses or collect money, only 15% of them were ever banned
    They have multiple people who were using table edits to buy armor and weapon enchants from sundries
    They never lost any items from 8 months of illegal farming of bosses on ares2. They also did not lose XP or NP gained using said items that were illegally farmed.

Azrhaidia

who cares where the 4.8m nps come from, bugged or gm gifted i dont really know or care but it seem like a witch hunt to me..
    you know where BC forums are why didnt you go there and ask for a answer instead you got your knickers in a twist and made it public ruining what respect BC had left for you...[/b]
    u read my mind...

SpinalTap

Horror, you go the SS from your "source," why would you send it to TheLastAzyail?
    I would like to know this source, obviously he isn't American or Israeli, since noone has been able to log that char from those countries. Maybe I should try a British proxy...

Go and try, if your just going to hide the real reasons how he came about getting 7m NP or just showing a SS of Drakes tickets and replies then what reasons should i have for saying how the pic came about? I can just assure you i was sent to me via MSN =)

i got the perfect respond for u why they did that
    cause they are trying to make BC look like a fucked up clan that we got our rank one in ares by NP bugg and they failed
    not mentioning Dragonair was listed on the ban list, but because they mispelled his name they didnt ever ban him
    A full 90-95% of the current roster has been on a2 to kill bosses or collect money, only 15% of them were ever banned
    They have multiple people who were using table edits to buy armor and weapon enchants from sundries
    They never lost any items from 8 months of illegal farming of bosses on ares2. They also did not lose XP or NP gained using said items that were illegally farmed.[/b]
    Please...if you start just picking off stupid little shit then all we have to say is babashopping is also bannable and what do you know, whole of BC is banned.

frenchy81_28

Go and try, if your just going to hide the real reasons how he came about getting 7m NP or just showing a SS of Drakes tickets and replies then what reasons should i have for saying how the pic came about? I can just assure you i was sent to me via MSN =)
    Please...if you start just picking off stupid little shit then all we have to say is babashopping is also bannable and what do you know, whole of BC is banned.[/b]
    ur clan never babashop like dragonair got that dv9 fresh from the anvil wright :huh:

Where did i say some of us didn't? I'm merely just stating that if your going to be picky and go way off topic and say we should all be banned and drained of our items, lvl and np then the exact same should be done to BC considering babashopping is against the rules. & Dragon bought it with items, your point being?

Please just quit dodging the question, I am supremely interested in how you got that screenshot, for my account security issues. I mean unless you say where you got that screenshot from why should anyone believe that it is real? Should I just call you another Buddah and make false accusations against BC(refer to "ares cheaters" if you don't remember what i'm talkin about)
    to RW, completely off topic, but umm how about that character of PeterNorth that was so commonly played by some of the players in Hatred a long time ago. I wish I had 255 into every stat.[/b]
    Commonly played? I played it... NYChris played it not many others played it!!! Who cares???? Oh and if that char is perp its another char i used to play ^_^

broo go make more DS exp parties.. i need to reach 100% in my warrior 80 :lol: hahah..[/b]
    NEXT TIME ALL REPLIES IN ONE FUCKING POST U MORON!

ZeIda

ur clan never babashop like dragonair got that dv9 fresh from the anvil wright :huh:[/b]
    Its not even a dark vane, its a sherion, and its +9 rebirth. Ohh and he bought it for items btw..
    And I didnt see that horror saying that nobody in our clan have babashopped as it seems like you think in your post.

how is it possible to make 4mill np in one year?

frenchy81_28

Its not even a dark vane, its a sherion, and its +9 rebirth. Ohh and he bought it for items btw..
    And I didnt see that horror saying that nobody in our clan have babashopped as it seems like you think in your post.[/b]
    didnt say anything about babashop every person did babashop in this game
    he`s the one that said about all BC members should be baned cause of babashoping it`s like VIND clan area angels coming from the sky
    i will tell u the truth might be few people babashop but we respect the rules of the game and jsut enjoy playing as friends not like them greedy people

Pino

how is it possible to make 4mill np in one year?[/b]
    it was explained that it happened because of a mistake of a gm or k2

how is it possible to make 4mill np in one year?[/b]
    well it is possible. me and my sharers made 1.8m in 7 months on girakon and we weren't really pking hardcore pking most of the time. but then again we had better gear and higher lvl than most of girakon so nps were easy to get. but ares is different and seeing as no1 ever saw him with high monthly np symbols then it's surely not possible without np bugging ofc...

ZeIda

didnt say anything about babashop every person did babashop in this game[/b]
    ur clan never babashop like dragonair got that dv9 fresh from the anvil wright :huh:[/b]
    If you look at your own posts its easy to see that what you meant was that dragonair babashopped that "dv+9"