Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you look at your own posts its easy to see that what you meant was that dragonair babashopped that ...
Page: 13

frenchy81_28

If you look at your own posts its easy to see that what you meant was that dragonair babashopped that "dv+9"[/b]
    i did say that but it was about he`s topic saying all BC should be band for babashop
    and i`m talking about he`s dv9 not the sherion he has

The king. Senior Member

ur clan never babashop like dragonair got that dv9 fresh from the anvil wright :huh:[/b]
    im not here to flame or anything, but ur so wrong first of all its a sherion+9 REBIRTH, and he bought it for ingamecash, and he never used realcash to purchase a item in this game, only premiums.

It's +8...

ZeIda

i did say that but it was about he`s topic saying all BC should be band for babashop
    and i`m talking about he`s dv9 not the sherion he has[/b]
    He has a sherion+9 rebirth and a dark vane+8. No +9..

frenchy81_28

im not here to flame or anything, but ur so wrong first of all its a sherion+9 REBIRTH, and he bought it for ingamecash, and he never used realcash to purchase a item in this game, only premiums.[/b]
    well this is not what i heard form other people
    but horror shouldnt bring up the babashop at all cause it`s something that 99.99 % of people doest it and still do it
    and im sure a good amount from ur clan done it too
    so nothing to fight about it u guys just cant find anything to blame BC for u jst keep on bringing and making shit up thats about it
    but till then i`m very glad that i`m in BC cause as i said before we play the game to ejoy it as freinds and family not to abuse it like other do

Banned

Ppl are still whining about babashopping? Thats so 2006.

SpinalTap

@ Festo, didn't eric(i forget it if was him or matt, or both) and cy also have access to peternorth at one time or another? They used to raid my golems/DMs all the time, and I remember seeing his name scrolling a lot even w/ that shitty gear glave+6/7 and full plates?

Anyways, back on topic, I got tankmage's ip region changed shortly after I made my previous comment, and CS wouldn't tell me what region it was locked into be4(go figure).

The king. Senior Member

but horror shouldnt bring up the babashop at all cause it`s something that 99.99 % of people doest it and still do it
    so nothing to fight about it u guys just cant find anything to blame BC for u jst keep on bringing and making shit up thats about it
    but till then i`m very glad that i`m in BC cause as i said before we play the game to ejoy it as freinds and family not to abuse it like other do[/b]
    well its the truth, he have sherion+9reb, dv8noreb=)

but till then i`m very glad that i`m in BC cause as i said before we play the game to ejoy it as freinds and family not to abuse it like other do[/b]
    lol ok, so it's ok for you to bring up every petty reason for us to be banned but when tables in turned it's not ok? Just because everyone else does it that makes it ok? Rofl, thats like saying murder is fine because so many people do it, abusing drugs is ok because millions of people do so. Were not making up shit, from where i stand your defence against it is that CS gave him 4m NP for free because he didn't receive his 2m exp prize, i'm sorry but thats a load of bullshit lol. How are you not abusing the game by breaking a rule that is clearly stated in the tos?

frenchy81_28

lol ok, so it's ok for you to bring up every petty reason for us to be banned but when tables in turned it's not ok? Just because everyone else does it that makes it ok? Rofl, thats like saying murder is fine because so many people do it, abusing drugs is ok because millions of people do so. Were not making up shit, from where i stand your defence against it is that CS gave him 4m NP for free because he didn't receive his 2m exp prize, i'm sorry but thats a load of bullshit lol. How are you not abusing the game by breaking a rule that is clearly stated in the tos?[/b]
    i`m not bringing up anything it`s the truth mate if u cant face it then too bad for u u guys should been account baned and lost itmes for what u guys done
    now as i said before u start it up with the babashop and i just reply to ur post about dragonair
    u and ur freind saying that the dv it`s not a 9 would i beileve that apsolutly not
    and i didnt bring anything up ur the one trying to make BC looks bad with the drake story but as far i`ve been reading that topic u guys lost respect from almost every clan that plays in ares

So, why didnt BC just come clean with what happened straight away? Personally im not surprised, its the kind of thing they would do.

i`m not bringing up anything it`s the truth mate if u cant face it then too bad for u u guys should been account baned and lost itmes for what u guys done
    now as i said before u start it up with the babashop and i just reply to ur post about dragonair
    u and ur freind saying that the dv it`s not a 9 would i beileve that apsolutly not
    and i didnt bring anything up ur the one trying to make BC looks bad with the drake story but as far i`ve been reading that topic u guys lost respect from almost every clan that plays in ares[/b]
    I'm not even going to respond properly because obviously you're another person in your own deluded world, i'll just save you the embarrassment of making yourself look even more retarded. GL.

goin to a2 abyss is bug abuse

bug abuse = 30 days ban, it doesnt say anything about deleting items or nps

kktybb

goin to a2 abyss is bug abuse

bug abuse = 30 days ban, it doesnt say anything about deleting items or nps

kktybb[/b]

i have about 15 different ss of 15 different times cooltang and vindi/ruth members and some others going to a2 abyss for which they were never punished for what should i do with such evidence? All that i know is that a certain amount were only punished for 1 time of visit, what about all the other times we have evidence of?? should we spam k2 about it or leave it alone

its up to you

Blackmail? lol. To me, thats saying you definitely are hiding something.