Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf thats alot...
Page: 14

wtf thats alot

Blackmail? lol. To me, thats saying you definitely are hiding something.[/b]

i'm sick of tired of seing top english speaking clans going at it, fucking hurting eachother and ruining this game for eachother. this is fucking pethetic.

all i am saying, is that if we need to we can find dirt on everyone

if you think there is such a bug, why dont you disband and rejoin 3 times in a row then let me know how that goes?? ok? deal?
    Your clan should be thanking BC for alot of things, we always stuck up for you and look what its done to us now.

FUCK OFF

have you had any GM lvl up a char in your clan before for what ever reason??? whats the difference its all the same shit just depends on how you look at it.

if not then stop the bullshit please, this shit is going on enough and i dont want a war between our clans to start. but if thats what you want then we cant stop it, obviously you guys are directed towards it.

Why could you of not gone to our forums and stated this problem, why try to defam on ko4life pubs... should we start doing the same with the evidence we have at your clan???

fuck

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hence my old posts saying this topic should have been locked previously <_< ... See where it&#39;s going now? Just fucking close it. Even if this was such a big problem, it&#39;s not like K2 or whoever would do anything about it, stop being annoying and just everyone stfu, it&#39;s enough already. This is a forum for a game, not a place for a bunch of angry people to curse at each other because a GM made a mistake. :unsure: ßß

If we posted it on BC forums it would of been locked & deleted, thats pretty obvious. It&#39;s nice though, all of you jump on the band wagon and slate us off when the A2 incident arrived but now your the ones looking bad all you want is peace?

But seriously, i&#39;m all up for peace. Just show us some proof, by now you could of made me and many others look stupid by just showing us some CS tickets. I don&#39;t see the problem.....what are you trying to hide...?

@ Danny, i really don&#39;t believe a GM would just hand over 4m+ NP for a mistake, thats just nonsense lol.

pspabuser

END OF DAY BADCOMPANY NICE PEOPLE, VINDI GREAT PEOPLE KISS AND MAKE UP BITCH, AND GO MAKE A BADICTIVE CLAN AND OWN F4CTOR PLZ

af424

lol ok, so it&#39;s ok for you to bring up every petty reason for us to be banned but when tables in turned it&#39;s not ok? Just because everyone else does it that makes it ok? Rofl, thats like saying murder is fine because so many people do it, abusing drugs is ok because millions of people do so. Were not making up shit, from where i stand your defence against it is that CS gave him 4m NP for free because he didn&#39;t receive his 2m exp prize, i&#39;m sorry but thats a load of bullshit lol. How are you not abusing the game by breaking a rule that is clearly stated in the tos?[/b]
    So u are actually saying TBL editing is acceptable since everyone else is "abusing the game by breaking a rule" through babashopping?

To apply the same logic, speed hacking, wall hacking, exp bug, etc. are all the same as babashopping = against TOS, so that makes it ok since we all babashop??

SpinalTap

horror, if you were shown the CS tickets, would u give up the source of the picture?
    If you remember from earlier in this topic, somewhere on these 11 pages, it was already said that drake is away from the game atm, and has been away for about a week now

So u are actually saying TBL editing is acceptable since everyone else is "abusing the game by breaking a rule" through babashopping?

To apply the same logic, speed hacking, wall hacking, exp bug, etc. are all the same as babashopping = against TOS, so that makes it ok since we all babashop??[/b]
    I don&#39;t get you, i was making my example to go AGAINST him, not to support his retarded comments. Where did i say it wasn&#39;t acceptable? I don&#39;t understand what your trying to get at with your second point so i&#39;ll just agree.

Yes Spinal, you&#39;ll have an apology from me if you just show some proof of them saying we gave your char 4m NP because you didn&#39;t receive the expected 2B exp boost blah blah blah.

Liquidgel04

Its not drake&#39;s fault that the GM made a mistake, and for once in his whole game experience the mistake was in his favor...

@horror - if the events occurred as we said and a GM logged drakes account to award exp and got confused and mistakenly added NP or hit a extra zero what kind of CS ticket could exit to prove our point? Also horror if you want a copy of the support ticket / proof why don&#39;t you just ask Synthetic to log drake and get the information for you instead of wasting time here and asking us to.

I wonder why horror isn&#39;t saying where the screen shot came from. First they lied and said they got the screen shot from a Turkish forum and after our investigation we showed that the screen shot originated from them. We know they had it first b/c many members in their clan said to me that there was a SS of our donations in their forums well before it showed up in the Turkish forums. So if you did acquire the screen shot legitimately why don&#39;t you post here and say where it came from? Especially since the person with access says he never took the SS.

One final point. Drake never abused any bugs, the NPs have been explained, and if you want to accuse him of bug abusing please provide proof...

Azrhaidia

So, why didnt BC just come clean with what happened straight away? Personally im not surprised, its the kind of thing they would do.[/b]
    are u serious? obviously u have no idea what is happening....

This topic still going on just shows what great moderators ko4life has ^^ this topic is nothing but flaming and ranting about nothing. If this was a topic about vindi it would be locked better yet deleted
    Its a game, Grow up guys

Come on liquid, you cant honestly think ANYBODY would believe that a GM compensated someone from not getting their 2B exp reward with a 4M NP gain, it&#39;s just ridiculous.

About the screenshot, was just typing random letters and numbers into imageshack and it appeared ^_^

Plus9 i was thinking the total opposite, if this was us, it would be about 20 pages full of people saying ban ban ban.

didnt say anything about babashop every person did babashop in this game
    he`s the one that said about all BC members should be baned cause of babashoping it`s like VIND clan area angels coming from the sky
    i will tell u the truth might be few people babashop but we respect the rules of the game and jsut enjoy playing as friends not like them greedy people[/b]
    was reading over the last couple pages of topic, and im just curious about the bolded statement, how is it possible to respect the rules of the game and break them at the same time? As far as i know the EULA is a set of rules you agreed to when making your account and it clearly states "Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of G1 Credits, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.". Now "out-of-game transfers", wouldnt that include what is known as babashopping?

and yes i do realise in vindi there are a certain few who have done so also, but hey, apparently we&#39;re all cheats, what does it matter...

YouGotOwned

XdrakeX and BC have no need to proove XdrakeX didn&#39;t bug abuse. It&#39;s Vindi that needs to proove he DID. it&#39;s like accusing someone of murder IRL, the guy don&#39;t prove he didn&#39;t murder, it&#39;s the accusers who try to prove he did.

XdrakeX had always been a legit char and the explanation of BC is totally acceptable. you can&#39;t be 100% sure he&#39;s legit but if the clan says he didn&#39;t bug abuse and have a good explanation, why do you insist to flame BC? obviously Vindi has something against BC and they start this flame war before even talking in private with SillyHo.

maybe you have a doubt about drake being legit but why put this on a forum when 20k people who don&#39;t know shit about it will see the topic and come to flame?

Why would GM&#39;s give NP? Much easier to do other things...