Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Come on liquid, you cant honestly think ANYBODY would believe that a GM compensated someone from not getting their 2B ...
Page: 15

Liquidgel04

Come on liquid, you cant honestly think ANYBODY would believe that a GM compensated someone from not getting their 2B exp reward with a 4M NP gain, it's just ridiculous.[/b]
    Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction, and honestly horror as long as you've been playing the game you don't think its possible that k2 would hire a GM that is that incompetent. Also remember horror all of the issues with drake's account occurred well after K2 had patched all the NP bugs for donation and w/e, and so this happened during a time when there were no NP bugs (i was aware of)

About the screenshot, was just typing random letters and numbers into imageshack and it appeared ^_^[/b]
    very funny so now your a comedian? Your still dodging the origins of the screen shot, and i'll repeat, if you acquired the screen shot legitimately why don't you just say where it came from? The fact that you tried to pawn it off on a Turkish forums makes it look otherwise.

SpinalTap

horror, do you remember what game you are playing?
    GMs have done stupid shit like this before, it just doesn't get talked about as much
    Back when they were doing rollbacks on accounts, how many people do you know that borrowed items from a friend for 5 minutes, traded them back and sent a CS ticket in saying their leet items got hacked.

How did norbit get a shard+10?
    How did some chars have shells w/ weapon def on them back in the day?
    How many times did Monsterkill(Todd) get hacked and then restored when they were no longer doing rollbacks?
    How did bobert get 6 levels and gain 200k np in one month without being seen at a single xp spot?
    How many turks did W00T ban because they were ksing his xp spot at harpies?

If you don't think the GMs are retarded enough to do this, then I wonder where you've been the past 3.5 years

Can someone please post that screenshot of noobthelast and his ridiculus gear, I feel like kicking a dead horse again

XdrakeX and BC have no need to proove XdrakeX didn't bug abuse. It's Vindi that needs to proove he DID. it's like accusing someone of murder IRL, the guy don't prove he didn't murder, it's the accusers who try to prove he did.

XdrakeX had always been a legit char and the explanation of BC is totally acceptable. you can't be 100% sure he's legit but if the clan says he didn't bug abuse and have a good explanation, why do you insist to flame BC? obviously Vindi has something against BC and they start this flame war before even talking in private with SillyHo.

maybe you have a doubt about drake being legit but why put this on a forum when 20k people who don't know shit about it will see the topic and come to flame?[/b]
    Totally acceptable? You actually believe they compensated someone with 4 million NP + because they didn't receive their 2B exp reward from an event? Why put it here? Where else would we put it?

People have gone down for murder without sufficient evidence and i've seen far worse proof towards accusations, this imo like already stated, is enough to say theres no way in hell be obtained his NP in the usual fashion.

horror, do you remember what game you are playing?
    GMs have done stupid shit like this before, it just doesn't get talked about as much
    Back when they were doing rollbacks on accounts, how many people do you know that borrowed items from a friend for 5 minutes, traded them back and sent a CS ticket in saying their leet items got hacked.

How did norbit get a shard+10?
    How did some chars have shells w/ weapon def on them back in the day?
    How many times did Monsterkill(Todd) get hacked and then restored when they were no longer doing rollbacks?
    How did bobert get 6 levels and gain 200k np in one month without being seen at a single xp spot?
    How many turks did W00T ban because they were ksing his xp spot at harpies?

If you don't think the GMs are retarded enough to do this, then I wonder where you've been the past 3.5 years

Can someone please post that screenshot of noobthelast and his ridiculus gear, I feel like kicking a dead horse again[/b]
    All those stated there are ones with GM contacts (I thought norbit only had shard 9 which he bought himself but w/e) So what are you trying to say, you have GM contacts who gave your clan 4m+ NP? I totally agree GMs have done some dumbass things before but i just don't see them doing this, sorry.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction, and honestly horror as long as you've been playing the game you don't think its possible that k2 would hire a GM that is that incompetent. Also remember horror all of the issues with drake's account occurred well after K2 had patched all the NP bugs for donation and w/e, and so this happened during a time when there were no NP bugs (i was aware of)
    very funny so now your a comedian? Your still dodging the origins of the screen shot, and i'll repeat, if you acquired the screen shot legitimately why don't you just say where it came from? The fact that you tried to pawn it off on a Turkish forums makes it look otherwise.[/b]
    I've already stated where i got the pic from and you didn't believe me, what else do i say? I'm hardly the one dodging things around here, nearly every posts you or your clan has made has been twisted from the topic itself to where did the SS come from. Although i do agree, what i said in my last posts seems to be as much bullshit as how Drake came about getting his free 4m+ NP.

SpinalTap

shard10 that norbit got was injected by a GM after a CS ticket was sent it. he sold it for 1200$ to pzpzpz when he quit game.

U don't see GMs being this stupid? How long did it take for your clan to get arenitas char fixed when most of her items went grey.

How about when k2 deleted all the chitin shields? How many were given to players who never had them be4 by some dumbass gms after a CS ticket.

You and your clan have dodged the question of "Where did the SS come from?" for about 11 pages now. The only one who gave some answer was synthetic when he said that he logged the account and took it.

Banned

Norbit got his stuff from Andrew aka Dechos witch got it from a turkish person on his contact list.

Liquidgel04

I've already stated where i got the pic from and you didn't believe me, what else do i say? I'm hardly the one dodging things around here, nearly every posts you or your clan has made has been twisted from the topic itself to where did the SS come from. Although i do agree, what i said in my last posts seems to be as much bullshit as how Drake came about getting his free 4m+ NP.[/b]
    When you guys posted the SS, the first thing we did was explain his NP. Then after that we investigated the origins of the screen shot for the account security of one our members. The problem is horror you don't like our explanation, thats your problem. If you want to say otherwise you must provide proof, and thats where you are stuck you don't have any because it doesn't exist. If you want to say drakes NP are from bugging and not from a GM mistake then please show proof and I'll gladly agree with you, but until such time you just expressing a baseless opinion.

PS: you still haven't explained the screen shot.

If we posted it on BC forums it would of been locked & deleted, thats pretty obvious. It's nice though, all of you jump on the band wagon and slate us off when the A2 incident arrived but now your the ones looking bad all you want is peace?

But seriously, i'm all up for peace. Just show us some proof, by now you could of made me and many others look stupid by just showing us some CS tickets. I don't see the problem.....what are you trying to hide...?

@ Danny, i really don't believe a GM would just hand over 4m+ NP for a mistake, thats just nonsense lol.[/b]

i was a direct witness to when this happened. and horror man you got to stop looking stupid because the truth is right out there and you dont want to believe it.

and trust me, what we trying to hide? hmmm the gm gave a shit load more than 4m np is that good enough reason. .. haha only if you knew.... have youwondered how much i have donated and why i still have a border S??????? or do you have a ss of the top of the list? lol i laf at the 4.8 mil. hahah

get over it

Azrhaidia

END OF DAY BADCOMPANY NICE PEOPLE, VINDI GREAT PEOPLE KISS AND MAKE UP BITCH, AND GO MAKE A BADICTIVE CLAN AND OWN F4CTOR PLZ[/b]
    hahahaha

@ Dean....i <3 u

PaPaSmurF

So, why didnt BC just come clean with what happened straight away? Personally im not surprised, its the kind of thing they would do.[/b]
    Gtfo topic twat, you dont even play any more, let alone know all the ppl in BC. BC does not have to come clean with anyone for any reason. You stupid cunts should feel thankful sillyho took time out of his valuable day to even give an explanation. I know its more than I would have done. You fuckers dont deserve it. <_<

Anyways, I hate to see Vindi and BC fighting, but certain fags keep this tension going on. I&#39;m not gona get into it, but the mudslinging makes me laugh, I love the hate and tension made between 2 clans when competing for clan rank.

Its shit like this that kills games.

Love Leo and Blackbreed. Too bad the clan isnt full of you guys instead of ass hat virgins who think their shit doesnt stink. Its to the point now I&#39;m not sure which I&#39;d rather play with, english or turks... which is pathetic.

i know plenty of bug abusing Coolio/ct and some other members used and im not saying anything. Regardless if BC shows you proof, most likely you&#39;ll take it as a photoshopped picture and flame even more BB

sexyrexy

babashopped picture lol
    (i hope you meant photoshop )
    anyway flame flame flame... flame flame flame flame

well its been a couple of seconds and still havent seen Vindi move up rank zzzz

well i dont know if this is true not accusing anyone just saying what i heard

i heard this from i think a some what old member as he (clames from BC) that they have a GM that helps them but not sure NO Flame

It will be useless to bring any kind of proof for two reasons:

1- They didn&#39;t proved yet bug abusing happened, so why we should bring proof to defend our self?

2- Some members of Vindictive are visibly trying to break BC credibility by all ways possible.
    If they really care about the truth, they probably went on our forum/vent to ask the question.
    Even if they see SS from CS ticket, I&#39;m pretty sure they won&#39;t apologize about this situation.
    They will probably said it&#39;s photoshopped or something else.

Actually, I seriously think Vindictive is trying to get better reputation by sling mud to someone else. And it doesn&#39;t work very well. Also, Horror, how did you get that SS? Yesterday you got it on a Turkish forum and today you got it by typing random letters/numbers into imageshack. What it will be tomorrow? Lying is the best way bring down your credibility and yours is already quite low. I just don&#39;t understand why you continue to ridiculizing yourself.

But anyway, all this shit for a stupid game . You guys should seriously think to /life a little bit more often.

My question to ko4life moderators: 12 pages of flames, many topics got closed for less. Why this one is still opened?

Liquidgel04

we wish... I&#39;ve seen too many of my clannies quit the game because they couldn&#39;t even get a GM to help them fix a problem that might have taken him 10 secs. Not to mention all the people in BC that have got hacked or scammed and quit b/c they received no help. If we had any GM help all of this could have been prevented, and chintan is won&#39;t even bother you asking for a name of the old member because you probably just made that up.

PS: if we knew any GMs we could even find the IP of who logged tank_mage but no we&#39;re stuck here dealing w/ horror....

PPS: @Millenium - ko4life has a long history of allowing flame topics to continue against BC this isn&#39;t the first and with any luck won&#39;t be the last ^^