Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i dont know if this is true not accusing anyone just saying what i heard i heard this from ...
Page: 16

well i dont know if this is true not accusing anyone just saying what i heard

i heard this from i think a some what old member as he (clames from BC) that they have a GM that helps them but not sure NO Flame [/b]
    lol, I can't even think of a funny response to this one. Why would you even bother posting something as ignorant as this? So I guess now we are going to play the "I heard ..." game huh?

lol

I wanna play, i wanna play, i wannna play!!!!!

SpinalTap

Atari, Can I play the I Heard game?

When I read that post, I was almost positive that it was Buddah posting.

BC FTW!!!!! :lol:

close this topic, it is completely retarded...
    I agree it is hard to believe drake has near 5mill np, but it is possible. The real question is how you got this ss. I think the topic should be closed, and if proof comes out about drake then make a new topic, not on a dumb ss that brings question to yourself about how you got it..

This is just a topic to try and bring down BC....Grow up.

thats my two cents.

lez

both sides r acting retarded imo.
    but there is one thing u can hold against BC - if u got a reward of 2bil exp, and got by some freak gm accident 4.8mil np instead, why not send more cs tickets to reverse it. Ofc ppl r gonna bitch about 4.8mil np got out of nowhere.
    Lets say for example, there was a SS of some noob turk babashopper from, i dunno, ReturnWolfs or RevivalOfHonor that has 5mil np donated and perma S symbol. What would everyone think about that? And would u accept without any proof an explination, a pretty far-fetched one if i may add, would u? - Doubt it.
    At least what u can do now is show a ss of the cs ticket that was sent to k2 from Drake to get the 2bil exp, ofc when u get a hold of him. At least that will prove that he did "win" 2bil exp and that all this actually is possible.
    In any case, ur atm abusing a k2 mistake which affects ranking. Lets not kid ourselfs, 5mil np donated is a lot, prolly more then enough for u to lose #1 spot.
    To Vindictive, you could at least say where u got the ss from since you did post on ko4life. And tbh, the last thing anyone here wants to hear r accusations of bug abuse from a previously bug abusing clan <_<

Liquidgel04

both sides r acting retarded imo.
    but there is one thing u can hold against BC - if u got a reward of 2bil exp, and got by some freak gm accident 4.8mil np instead, why not send more cs tickets to reverse it. Ofc ppl r gonna bitch about 4.8mil np got out of nowhere.
    Lets say for example, there was a SS of some noob turk babashopper from, i dunno, ReturnWolfs or RevivalOfHonor that has 5mil np donated and perma S symbol. What would everyone think about that? And would u accept without any proof an explination, a pretty far-fetched one if i may add, would u? - Doubt it.
    At least what u can do now is show a ss of the cs ticket that was sent to k2 from Drake to get the 2bil exp, ofc when u get a hold of him. At least that will prove that he did "win" 2bil exp and that all this actually is possible.
    In any case, ur atm abusing a k2 mistake which affects ranking. Lets not kid ourselfs, 5mil np donated is a lot, prolly more then enough for u to lose #1 spot.
    To Vindictive, you could at least say where u got the ss from since you did post on ko4life. And tbh, the last thing anyone here wants to hear r accusations of bug abuse from a previously bug abusing clan <_<[/b]
    Lez, drake had 1.5m NP donated before the incident so the actual increase (to BC) was 3.3m which is still a lot, but you have to remember BC was rank #1 for 1 month+ BEFORE any of this stuff happened. Also it is drake&#39;s character and it was his decision what do, and he did nothing wrong and i guess his frustration with the CS of KO probably played a factor in his decision.

lol, I can&#39;t even think of a funny response to this one. Why would you even bother posting something as ignorant as this? So I guess now we are going to play the "I heard ..." game huh?

lol[/b]

well there already have been stupid responses back on this thread so i dont what matters. And liquid i didnt make this up i did hear it from somone but sry if you took it wrong way and im not like trying to acuuse anyone of anything just throwing in my few words like most of the ppl that have posted stuff. like i said im not trying to flame or to accuse anyone.

Liquidgel04

np chintan, just when you said, "they have a GM that helps them" i thought you were accusing us of having a GM that helps us. So you can understand why i responded, if you didn&#39;t mean it like that well then i guess it was just a misunderstanding.

PS: if you didn&#39;t make it up, do you mind tell us who you heard this from?

yea ill throw you a pm

If we posted it on BC forums it would of been locked & deleted, thats pretty obvious. It&#39;s nice though, all of you jump on the band wagon and slate us off when the A2 incident arrived but now your the ones looking bad all you want is peace?[/b]
    locked and deleted, sorry we dont pull the imature gay bullshit cooltang does with your forums. but yet one of you could have at least tried and found out instead of assuming what your clan leaders always do.

all of us jump on the band wagon? I always kept my mouth shut and wanted nothing bad to happen to your team, but now Our minds have changed becuase of how vindi/ruth ignorance leadership has been and the way the leaders of vindi/ruthles ruin this game for people. and ofc how certain members defam BC/ members.

if we wanted to say something we all would have, Most of our clan stayed quiet and respectful, and now you say this bullshit, claming whole bc jumped on the band wagon

fuck that..

Plain and simple cooltang, fuck off. Magi came to me about it when this happened and I know you know about that conversation. It was all explained so dont pull your self righteous shit here. We didnt just "bring it up" because there was nothing to bring up. K2 fucked drake over big time by not awarding him his XP he RIGHTFULLY won. Their attempt at fixing his problems was to throw a bunch of NP at him and hope he left customer support alone, it worked.

Thing I have here is, who the fucks business is it anyways? Seriously no one in their right mind gives a rats ass who is number 1 in any server, it doesnt mean shit. Drake had a problem with K2, and K2 settled it, end of story. As for proof, horror we dont have to prove shit. You obviously dont have to prove he is bugging to bring out your accusations, so I dont feel like drake has to prove shit back.

Now if you want to go on and on about policing ares and being the morals police, lets look inside your "family". How many ruthless/vindi memebrs were banned? 11 or so? How many actually went into ares2 to kill fela, isi, and to get CSW monies??? number is probably close to 65-70 of the current members of both clans. Go fucking report yourselves.[/b]

+2

come cooltang represent your clan!!!!!!

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AAHAHAHAHA
    HAHHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAH
    AHAHAH
    AHAH
    HAH
    HA

OMGGG NOW THATS FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA :lol:[/b]

and yes lol i lafed at that hahaha. LAF

come cooltang represent your clan!!!!!![/b]

why should he, he allows scammers to blatenly stay in clan and he does nothing about it.. obviously this shows what kind of person he is.

look how the community views his clan that he runs? let alone what he has allowed to happen being a leader of a top ranked english speaking clan.

since the running/recruiting of clannies has come up. lets talk about one of your new recruits shall we.

lord_artholious

seems a random average person, but ask him about when the anvil bug was around when u could make a +1 with 2 +0&#39;s or a +2 with 2 +1s etc... and how he suddenly lost most of his uniques and blamed it on his cousin. Ask him why there is a youtube video showing PerfectChoic3 killing beret kereve (or what ever its called) which was anounced as bug abuse to get there and you can see him in the video with his sala+9.

Liquidgel04

If you have any proof beck then we can deal with the issue. As it stands we haven&#39;t seen any questionable behavior from him and in fact its the opposite. So if you do have proof of any abuse please bring it forward we welcome it.

Was the fraps video of PC killing beret kerves (w/e) shot before or after it was announced as being bug abuse?

Salas drop like candy from apos... +8 salas are like 40m probably i don&#39;t know why +9 sala is a big deal (they might even be in merchant i don&#39;t know) i mean its not like its a elixer +9 or raptor +9 or shard +9 or something of that nature.

All of this is very off topic...