Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a +11rebirthed sala in perfectchoic3 at the time is very distinguishing considering at that time he was the only one ...
Page: 17

a +11rebirthed sala in perfectchoic3 at the time is very distinguishing considering at that time he was the only one in PerfectChoic3 to possess one, and ill try and locate the video if it's still there.

and yes it was after it was anounced as a bug, i remember it being posted on the official forums not long after.

Liquidgel04

ok i misunderstood, i thought you had a issue with him having the item itself. Suggesting that having the item itself was evidence of bug abuse.

Also the issue with the fraps is when was it filmed, not when it was posted.

and yes lol i lafed at that hahaha. LAF
    why should he, he allows scammers to blatenly stay in clan and he does nothing about it.. obviously this shows what kind of person he is.

look how the community views his clan that he runs? let alone what he has allowed to happen being a leader of a top ranked english speaking clan.[/b]

this is the 25th time i see MOJAK in ko4life members signature as a scammer.. and i do believe i saw MOJAK and still currently member in vindictives clan... .. i think cooltang should do something about this even if MOJAK acct was sold , at least have him change the nickname is making the clan vindict. look bad holding 1 bad apple.. and you all know once one bad apple goes bad you know what happens to the rest.

btw. i see many members that played ko before and i see they quit ko , why keep posting your opinions.... dont you guys understand that time moves on and on and everything change , people change, from good to bad or bad to good. if you dont even play ko and you follow your old memories times that u had experience with other older players, you dont even know if that person has had change at all on his reputation scamming, bugging, duping.. in any how your opinion is consider useless, but you dont know whats happening at this present moment whats the current statement history from your old friends in ko ares server.

all i gotta say people change, if you dont even play ko anymore i should say shtdatfckuP , you can say all you want they were, good, he or she was legit, honest, and all.. but you say it, { iT Was } thats old news.. .. this is the present and you cannt follow someone telling you present stories from ares member ... you gotta play the game and look for your self.

00000000, hey man .. wanna play my rogue acct is lvl 80.. . i wanna see if you still gotta it, u might know already .. cz ronark has change is not the old school. yet again i have my rogue acct lvl 80 if up for it let me know

DesireablE

what bs

Proximus

this is the 25th time i see MOJAK in ko4life members signature as a scammer.. and i do believe i saw MOJAK and still currently member in vindictives clan... .. i think cooltang should do something about this even if MOJAK acct was sold , at least have him change the nickname is making the clan vindict. look bad holding 1 bad apple.. and you all know once one bad apple goes bad you know what happens to the rest.

btw. i see many members that played ko before and i see they quit ko , why keep posting your opinions.... dont you guys understand that time moves on and on and everything change , people change, from good to bad or bad to good. if you dont even play ko and you follow your old memories times that u had experience with other older players, you dont even know if that person has had change at all on his reputation scamming, bugging, duping.. in any how your opinion is consider useless, but you dont know whats happening at this present moment whats the current statement history from your old friends in ko ares server.

all i gotta say people change, if you dont even play ko anymore i should say shtdatfckuP , you can say all you want they were, good, he or she was legit, honest, and all.. but you say it, { iT Was } thats old news.. .. this is the present and you cannt follow someone telling you present stories from ares member ... you gotta play the game and look for your self.

00000000, hey man .. wanna play my rogue acct is lvl 80.. . i wanna see if you still gotta it, u might know already .. cz ronark has change is not the old school. yet again i have my rogue acct lvl 80 if up for it let me know [/b]
    +1

VinDickctive :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

VinDickctive :P[/b]
    Don't push it. I'm serious.

VinDickctive :P[/b]
    Go fuck your self twat

Go fuck your self twat[/b]
    dont worrie about him, he is just another random idiot hiding behind a forum name

Sahabi

Thumbs down

I had no idea there was this much bad blood between BC and Vind.

Friendly advice guys? Everyone in Ares is sitting back laughing at both of your clans right now going at it. As the top clans in Ares, you guys should hold your words and let this topic die.

Everyone has said way more than they needed to say, and now just running in huge circles, trying to post every bit of dirt on each others' clan.

What is this all accomplishing? Nothing! This is now just an all out Flame-War.

Good luck all. Seriously.

Since vindi owns the world with np's why dont they just go human side and not have to worry about the orc race bullshit? i'm sure they have plenty of np's, and wont even have to donate close to the amount they have on human side to become #1

hell it most likely will end dreadfullness of ronark land from being empty for pk. I think this clan can change the game around and make it fun. mabe thats the strategic direction Vindi/ruthless should take instead of this muff diving bullshit.

what are the chances?

lets make a ko4life poll and see if vindi/ruth should go human.

I am suddenly feeling old, this is so shameful to both our clans. I've just returned to the game after being gone over a year and too see so much drama still occuring is so dissapointing. Many people in Vindictive know where to find leaders of BC to discuss issues and vise versa. This should have been resolved long ago and never even hit the forums. For the love of the game stop posting and someone lock this topic already.

You can spell "Dicless" out of Vindictive and Ruthless >

Since vindi owns the world with np's why dont they just go human side and not have to worry about the orc race bullshit? i'm sure they have plenty of np's, and wont even have to donate close to the amount they have on human side to become #1

hell it most likely will end dreadfullness of ronark land from being empty for pk. I think this clan can change the game around and make it fun. mabe thats the strategic direction Vindi/ruthless should take instead of this muff diving bullshit.
    what are the chances?
    lets make a ko4life poll and see if vindi/ruth should go human.[/b]
    before saying anything serious, i obviously dont speak for whole of vindictive in what im about to say.

As someone once put it so well, "We refuse to pay money as individuals to make your gaming experience more enjoyable"

You can spell "Dicless" out of Vindictive and Ruthless >[/b]
    How about spelling shut the fuck you prepubescent ingrate.

Fucking trolling shits fuck off to your abandoned servers and get the fuck out of this topic.

This should of been locked awhile ago, Hell I should of been one of the people raging since I personally comitting close on 3million np and put myself to 0 to help push us into the top5. The fact someone else (be it a k2 fuckup or not) gets gifted 4 million national points (the thing this game is all about) does piss me off.

But nothing will change, it'll be still donated the same people will chirp their bullshit from either side. Occasionally throwing in something about petern0rth (which for your information peepers I never once logged that was eric so go fuck your self thanks) or Logging A2 (which I was already punished for.

Yes yes yes I know we're all horrible bug abusing scum, All other clans have a shiny ring above their head and have not a single spec of grit on their perfect reputations............

Just get over shit and fuck off outside for 15 minutes muppets.

Back to work