Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is getting fucking old. Leave it be please....
Page: 18

deviouz420

This is getting fucking old. Leave it be please.

Proximus

This is getting fucking old. Leave it be please.[/b]
    +1

What did i mis his weekend? while being extremely drunk?.. Cba to read all these pages

DeathInTheNight

This post has to stay open until both points are proved or disproved or this shit will fly around KO4Life and KO itself for a long time to come.

PaPaSmurF

I had no idea there was this much bad blood between BC and Vind.

Friendly advice guys? Everyone in Ares is sitting back laughing at both of your clans right now going at it. As the top clans in Ares, you guys should hold your words and let this topic die.

Everyone has said way more than they needed to say, and now just running in huge circles, trying to post every bit of dirt on each others' clan.

What is this all accomplishing? Nothing! This is now just an all out Flame-War.

Good luck all. Seriously.[/b]
    Pretty much right. Its just going in circle over flivorous matter now. He has +9, they bought this or that. It all just branchs off into some form of BS to keep you E-nerds typing. Go find something productive to do.

Ps. Im sure everyone in Ares is laughing because you speak for all of them.

creiken

this could have been done a LONG time ago back in x-mas anyone remember that lag? all someone had to do bug np was: while the server was lagging (you can walk around but nothing else moves, npcs, monsters other players) you went to the np page and spammed donate np when lag was over you had negitave X ammount of np....if you bought 100 np it reset it to 0...quit the clan and bam you have 1/3 which means...if drake was doing this: he would have bugged over 14.XXm (don't wanna go all nickles and dimes...oooh you touched my tralala and bam you have millions of np and can get np symbol

but hey...it's a metter of YOU getting banned

BigOZ

Why dont you do an information swap.

S/S of customer support RE: Non-payment of experience won

for

Solid evidence of where the S/S of the char that started this topic came from to prove it wasnt hacked by Vindicate.

BUT I suggest you use a trade mod.

Pce.

DeathInTheNight

this could have been done a LONG time ago back in x-mas anyone remember that lag? all someone had to do bug np was: while the server was lagging (you can walk around but nothing else moves, npcs, monsters other players) you went to the np page and spammed donate np when lag was over you had negitave X ammount of np....if you bought 100 np it reset it to 0...quit the clan and bam you have 1/3 which means...if drake was doing this: he would have bugged over 14.XXm (don't wanna go all nickles and dimes...oooh you touched my tralala and bam you have millions of np and can get np symbol

but hey...it's a metter of YOU getting banned[/b]
    Maybe but you do know that you just told mosta the KO population how to abuse nps during lag.
    Why?

creiken

Maybe but you do know that you just told mosta the KO population how to abuse nps during lag.
    Why?[/b]

yes I do realize that. it was to educate the ko4life posters. I also mentioned that you WILL get banned for it because there is no way you can gain 500k np in 5 minutes unless a bunch of mages tped a bunch of people and you nova np transfered XD which wouldn't be recommended because you will get banned XD.....My friend who was a 63 sin on xigenon tried the np bug and got banned a week later...so go on and do it anyone who is daring you WILL get banned...

Liquidgel04

but hey...it's a metter of YOU getting banned[/b]
    This is not possible, Drake's NPs were "fixed" well after K2 patched that particular bug. This we can prove this once Drake comes around.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

How about spelling shut the fuck you prepubescent ingrate.

Fucking trolling shits fuck off to your abandoned servers and get the fuck out of this topic.

This should of been locked awhile ago, Hell I should of been one of the people raging since I personally comitting close on 3million np and put myself to 0 to help push us into the top5. The fact someone else (be it a k2 fuckup or not) gets gifted 4 million national points (the thing this game is all about) does piss me off.

But nothing will change, it'll be still donated the same people will chirp their bullshit from either side. Occasionally throwing in something about petern0rth (which for your information peepers I never once logged that was eric so go fuck your self thanks) or Logging A2 (which I was already punished for.

Yes yes yes I know we're all horrible bug abusing scum, All other clans have a shiny ring above their head and have not a single spec of grit on their perfect reputations............

Just get over shit and fuck off outside for 15 minutes muppets.

Back to work[/b]
    Have to agree with Mattttttttttt ()
    Defenitly with the "nothing will change"-part seeing its a Fact

BTW: Allso this topic has 14 pages allready, why isn't it locked / deleted yet?

NeronDomitius

what's the worst thing u can get when u wake up?

- seeing this topic still on first place in general chat with additional pages of flaming...

/lame
    /close

why fighting who is best clan cuz of buying items and all we all know already that we spend money in items, premiums, coins, etc.. and that includes in any methods.. why keep saying we are the best and all..

this shouldnt be discuss in words.

This should be discuss in ACTION.

BC vs Vindic. go to clan arena.

look how this people does.. ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKjpqa2asWk

we all wanna see it.. BC vs Vindic. dont need to do any nation transfer, just go clan arena and see who is best clan in vs. gashhh im soo dead 2 see it in video bc vs Vind. that will be something :lol:

lock this topic, its not solving anything, people are just flaming at this point.

WOW this coming form vindi members rofl this was very ammusing to read!!!! vindi im quite sure that you guys got banned for 30 days for cheating and bug abusing seeing as drake never got banned pretty sure he never did anything wrong and there is obvious proof that you all are the cheaters here