Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW this coming form vindi members rofl this was very ammusing to read!!!! vindi im quite sure that you guys ...
Page: 19

The king. Senior Member

WOW this coming form vindi members rofl this was very ammusing to read!!!! vindi im quite sure that you guys got banned for 30 days for cheating and bug abusing seeing as drake never got banned pretty sure he never did anything wrong and there is obvious proof that you all are the cheaters here[/b]
    you becouse u dosnt get ban, dosnt mean you dont deserve it.

kibal

why fighting who is best clan cuz of buying items and all we all know already that we spend money in items, premiums, coins, etc.. and that includes in any methods.. why keep saying we are the best and all..

this shouldnt be discuss in words.

This should be discuss in ACTION.

BC vs Vindic. go to clan arena.

look how this people does.. ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKjpqa2asWk

we all wanna see it.. BC vs Vindic. dont need to do any nation transfer, just go clan arena and see who is best clan in vs. gashhh im soo dead 2 see it in video bc vs Vind. that will be something :lol:[/b]
    Rofl nice spam of rice cakes .Also the weapon is horrible xD (look like a rlly big tow handed sword xD)

FlippinSweeT

http://www.lyrics.com/url.php?link=http://.../mood_rings.htm

this song reminds me of vindictive....

WOW this coming form vindi members rofl this was very ammusing to read!!!! vindi im quite sure that you guys got banned for 30 days for cheating and bug abusing seeing as drake never got banned pretty sure he never did anything wrong and there is obvious proof that you all are the cheaters here[/b]
    u shouldn't be talking chip u got banned permanently

you becouse u dosnt get ban, dosnt mean you dont deserve it.[/b]
    it's ok soft he got permanently he deserved it :lol:

lol blahblah xhip got banned permanently 3 years ago from bullshit retards at k2 how can a priest use a 3rd party tool dumbass dont be mad because u are the worst warrior ever to play the game by far your just horrible at this game.

people better start buying sword defense while it's cheap cause once that sword comes out every warrior get one xD sorry for being completely off topic ^^

flame war lol

ok

obvisouly BC is insuperable in the np ranking huray!

Vindictive hopefully stoped their malverstation towards BC

take care

The king. Senior Member

very alot ty bb!

PaPaSmurF

u shouldn't be talking chip u got banned permanently

it's ok soft he got permanently he deserved it :lol: [/b]
    blah, gtfo this topic.
    The IQ requirment is over 80, and the unique requirement is at least 1 iron neck. Ty.
    Blah how does it feel to know that I could buy you account with my lunch money?

Blah how does it feel to know that I could buy you account with my lunch money?[/b]
    lol and have enough change for a cookie to give blah for his efforts

rattrap

Because K2 wont do anything without KSC and from what happened in the A2 incident, K2 only take action when they are made to.

And we're against it because it's not ok for us to do something a GM says we wont get banned for but from what i gather from everyone's replies, it's ok to, from what we make out, bug abuse their NP.[/b]
    Level 80 and awesome gear doesn't make you know everything about the game (Infact the last few vindictive members I talked to... let's just say they weren't the sharpest tool in the shed. I have found they actually know very little about bugs in the game.) . I believe micha is right.
    LOL @ Vindi ... dig that hole a little deeper plx. Drake didn't abuse anything to get his NP's and i think most ppl realize that this is just some poor sob's way to get vindi out of the bad light they've been in and get it focused elsewhere (hmmm why would that be? Any suggestions?)[/b]

P.S. Making generalizations like "All of BC babashopers" are usually useless accusations that can't be proven and are thrown around when vindictive's "pride" is at stake.

BTW micha hasn't spent a penny GEARwise for knight online. She only pays for premium. That is just one shining example of how vindictive tries to shake of this "bad light" that is being pointed at them.

Oh and agreed, this topic should be locked. It is sad when some are so arrogant that they can't accept when someone else is better then they are, that they have to throw mud if you will.

lol blahblah xhip got banned permanently 3 years ago from bullshit retards at k2 how can a priest use a 3rd party tool dumbass dont be mad because u are the worst warrior ever to play the game by far your just horrible at this game.[/b]
    you couldnt be to great yourself using 3rd party tools

and it is possible.

Level 80 and awesome gear doesn't make you know everything about the game (Infact the last few vindictive members I talked to... let's just say they weren't the sharpest tool in the shed. I have found they actually know very little about bugs in the game.) . I believe micha is right.
    P.S. Making generalizations like "All of BC babashopers" are usually useless accusations that can't be proven and are thrown around when vindictive's "pride" is at stake.

BTW micha hasn't spent a penny GEARwise for knight online. She only pays for premium. That is just one shining example of how vindictive tries to shake of this "bad light" that is being pointed at them.

Oh and agreed, this topic should be locked. It is sad when some are so arrogant that they can't accept when someone else is better then they are, that they have to throw mud if you will.[/b]
    You're so fucking bias it's hurting my eyes reading your rhetoric... I'm assuming when you refer to BC as "better" you're talking about their rank as thats about the only thing they have over us...though we clearly have more national points then them even after drakes alleged "compromise", what we're looking for is proof that his sudden gain of 5 million national points was legit and It is not irrational to be suspicious of such an extreme gain national points for a character who's widely known to be inactive in terms of pk... This story of a GM giving drake 5million national points instead of the 2billion exp is unsettling, in all my years playing this game I've never herd of such nonsense. Anyone who's had ANY experience playing this game would tell you that gaining 2billion exp would take far far less time then 5million national points... I would be perfectly content if his supposed retribution was comparable to his loss, which, as far as i can tell, isn't.

Blah, Chip, and fook just stop it now...We all know you dont like each other and just stop talking...

As to on the topic I would have to say I believe BC over vindi. Untill I seen proof otherwise. But still like mentioned many times before this should never have came to ko4life. I agree with what other people have said. There are not enough english speaking clans out there for people to be fighting amonst them. We should all be helping each other out as much as we can.

To 0000000's post earlyer about being able to get 4mill np in a little over a year. Have you been on and playing against the humans?? No offence to humans, I am one and I love being human. But with the top clans going orc we are kind of really easy to kill now....and we dont have many strong clans to defend. We lose almost every war..right there just from leeching is about 8k every day we have war. Plus what you get from killing the people defending..It all adds up.

And about Chars not being able to have that much np. Common guys this server has been around for 5 years or so. I mean If you could see factor on the top 100 list. ( i dont know if you can or not) You can see how much np they have that none of them have donated. I think a few of them easily could have 5mill +.

Blah, Chip, and fook just stop it now...We all know you dont like each other and just stop talking...
    As to on the topic I would have to say I believe BC over vindi. Untill I seen proof otherwise. But still like mentioned many times before this should never have came to ko4life. I agree with what other people have said. There are not enough english speaking clans out there for people to be fighting amonst them. We should all be helping each other out as much as we can.
    To 0000000's post earlyer about being able to get 4mill np in a little over a year. Have you been on and playing against the humans?? No offence to humans, I am one and I love being human. But with the top clans going orc we are kind of really easy to kill now....and we dont have many strong clans to defend. We lose almost every war..right there just from leeching is about 8k every day we have war. Plus what you get from killing the people defending..It all adds up.

And about Chars not being able to have that much np. Common guys this server has been around for 5 years or so. I mean If you could see factor on the top 100 list. ( i dont know if you can or not) You can see how much np they have that none of them have donated. I think a few of them easily could have 5mill +.[/b]
    think tried both sides :>... But mainly he was Human like rest of Hatred, and we had no problem killing any party in cz nor even 2 parties at once..
    was Hatred/illu vs rest back then :> since all was orc