Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Then I guess we're debating on our definition of "clear" then?[/b] Why? It is not clear to him because he ...
Page: 2

Banned

Then I guess we're debating on our definition of "clear" then?[/b]
    Why?

It is not clear to him because he has no clue what so ever about this matter. Maybe today is his day to go into topics and disagree with people.

It's clear to us because we actually KNOW the server and the people involved.

Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar

Then I guess we're debating on our definition of "clear" then? Pointless...[/b]
    Sure, and the fact your making assumptions when there is CLEARLY room for other explainations.

Sure, and the fact your making assumptions when there is CLEARLY room for other explainations.[/b]
    LOL such as?

Why?

It is not clear to him because he has no clue what so ever about this matter. Maybe today is his day to go into topics and disagree with people.

It's clear to us because we actually KNOW the server and the people involved.[/b]
    The fact i don't play your server may make me less informed of details, but makes me more unbiased. And as an unbiased onlooker, i'd say that is not CLEAR evidence of bug abuse. The only thing it is evidence of is that XDrakeX has given 4.8m NP to his clan

The fact i don't play your server may make me less informed of details, but makes me more unbiased. And as an unbiased onlooker, i'd say that is not CLEAR evidence of bug abuse. The only thing it is evidence of is that XDrakeX has given 4.8m NP to his clan[/b]
    Sorry but you're a fucking idiot.

LOL such as?[/b]
    -Visual bug
    -He actually earnt them (its not impossible)

Sorry but you're a fucking idiot.[/b]
    Hold up. Heres some "Synthetic CLEAR evidence" that im a fucking idiot. Because i disagree with him. Wow

YouGotOwned

Sorry but you're a fucking idiot.[/b]
    stop flaming each other, you obviously don't have anymore arguments so shut the hell up.

on topic, I don't think BC is involved in the fact the this guy gave 4m NPs. I must agree it's probably bug abusing or NP transfer by this guy because I almost never see him PKiin CZ. but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the clan itself. if XdrakeX really gave 4m NPs, there's nothing BC can do about it, you can't remove donated NPs.

given the facts i think he bugged it.

given the facts i think he bugged it.[/b]
    Its barely fact if someone says "I haven't seen him pk much while i kill EW"

What other facts were there that are FACTS and not opinions/assumptions/not solid evidence?

since it's so unclear to you why they assume bug abuse was involved.

Something you may not know, ive been told from ex-BC members and even a current one id guess you'd call him, XDrakeX at one stage had all his np donated to BC, but due to some form of issue/accident his daughter was playing actually disbanded him from clan losing pretty much all he had.

this incident happened a while ago to my understanding, but still have you known anyone to gain what, 4mil+ np in around a year and a few months? especially when said person is pretty much inactive.

@YouGotOwned, there is something BC could have done about it, being his clannies such an abnormal NP gain would be noticed, so a BC leader could have approached him about it and booted him from clan so he lost the cheated np.

Banned

Edit.

-Visual bug
    -He actually earnt them (its not impossible)
    Hold up. Heres some more "Synthetic CLEAR evidence" that im a fucking idiot. Because i disagree with him.[/b]
    Excuse me, but who the fuck do you think you are? As you said, you don't know the details of Ares, you don't know the members of BC and i doubt you have anything to contribute to this topic other then your EVIDENT skill of spewing bullshit everywhere wasting my time with flimsy rebuttals of how he could have somehow magically gained 5million np without ANYONE seeing him to so. Go back to DCZ where you belong dick.

And it shows that xdrakex has always had Green M and Blue S (perminant) Green M/blue S before they implimented clan donation. I know this because he did not PK much and i spent alot of time with BC clan. Blue S after clan donation. How do i know this? Because i seen him numerous times with it. Never seen him with monthly symbol. So that means he has been under 2m np's since hes had that character.

Do i need to say more?
    Oh my gosh as much as i would like to say this myself.. I have boundries and i wont cross the boundary of flaming this guy.
    It's not impossible but IT IS. Mozart has dragon and only person i ever herd of giving him a hard time keeping it was with hadinreloaded. Mozart has over 4m NP's last time i herd and that was months and months ago. Also no one else i talked to with BC would show me a SS of drakes NP's donated. Witch means something is fishy there. If you have nothing to hide why not show? I even said you can black out everything else but keep his NP's visible. Answer was still no sorry.[/b]
    Can i get a true or a false please.

The accusations that his NP's are gained through bug abuse are no more than ASSUMPTIONS

Can i get a true or a false please.

The accusations that his NP's are gained through bug abuse are no more than ASSUMPTIONS[/b]
    Since when has anybody needed anything more then, "ASSUMPTIONS" to publicly chastise one another? hmm?
    Look at the SS, draw your own damn conclusion...
    Those who play ares, and know about XDrakeX will know what I've said to be true...

SillyHo

Guess you all believe we have 485 million NP donated to the clan too...LOL I explained this to magi already and would have been happy to have explained it to you as well james. Shame you decided to go this route but whatever. I will honestly vouch for drake that he did nothing worng, K2 made a mistake on their part with an issue involving the 2 billion XP he gained from the powerup store contest. They said they would "make it up to him" and later he said his acct was fixed. It isnt my place to decide what is fair and what is not. You can all think we care about the number 1 ranking all you want, if you think the 4 million puts us there, think that as well.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast