Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol blahblah xhip got banned permanently 3 years ago from bullshit retards at k2 how can a priest use a ...
Page: 20

DeathInTheNight

lol blahblah xhip got banned permanently 3 years ago from bullshit retards at k2 how can a priest use a 3rd party tool dumbass dont be mad because u are the worst warrior ever to play the game by far your just horrible at this game.[/b]
    Yes. You never seen priests auto buff/heal or buff/heal ppl on the run.

Level 80 and awesome gear doesn't make you know everything about the game (Infact the last few vindictive members I talked to... let's just say they weren't the sharpest tool in the shed. I have found they actually know very little about bugs in the game.) . I believe micha is right.
    P.S. Making generalizations like "All of BC babashopers" are usually useless accusations that can't be proven and are thrown around when vindictive's "pride" is at stake.

BTW micha hasn't spent a penny GEARwise for knight online. She only pays for premium. That is just one shining example of how vindictive tries to shake of this "bad light" that is being pointed at them.

Oh and agreed, this topic should be locked. It is sad when some are so arrogant that they can't accept when someone else is better then they are, that they have to throw mud if you will.[/b]
    You got no choice in believing Micha, if ya don't she'll go round ur house and kick ur ass :P joke.
    But ya, she's probably the member I've talked to most, well her and B4UBLINK, and I never had any reason to believe what they ever said was full of shit.
    We all know Vindi has been banned b4 for various things, and while I kinda lost all respect for them, they served their time (well the ones who got caught), so why keep bringing it back what they done in the past.
    Also I HAVE seen some BC members bug abuse, but only during a few wars (as I was human) and a long time ago coz I not played for dunno close to a year now.

But when you got 2 huge clans in the same nation that are basically running away with the NP count, then eventually egos are gonna get in the way and starts a power struggle.

Sahabi

Red face

But when you got 2 huge clans in the same nation that are basically running away with the NP count, then eventually egos are gonna get in the way and starts a power struggle.[/b]
    Plenty of room over here on the Human side! ^.^ Too bad I don't have a couple dozen NT Scrolls to gýft

i saw few people in orc side.. using wall hack.. and oh boy, i dont wanna give names.. all i have to say.. stop using it u little piece of sht.. . next time i see who is using it im putting names up.. im tired, sick and tired watching fcking orcs using wall hack.. . again im gonna put up names.. stop w/ the sht.. no more wall hacks and use ur own fcking legs without wall hacks.. .

im sorry for my french mouth but i hate 100% wall hackers, speed hackers + koxp .. no need to do that in ronark pk if you guys are called best clan , best this sht and dat.. i dont give a damm, but i hate it hate it and hate it..

stop wall hacks, speed hack, koxp. see u with that sht on , im putting up ur name here fcker.. zzzzzzzzzzz

The king. Senior Member

i saw few people in orc side.. using wall hack.. and oh boy, i dont wanna give names.. all i have to say.. stop using it u little piece of sht.. . next time i see who is using it im putting names up.. im tired, sick and tired watching fcking orcs using wall hack.. . again im gonna put up names.. stop w/ the sht.. no more wall hacks and use ur own fcking legs without wall hacks.. .

im sorry for my french mouth but i hate 100% wall hackers, speed hackers + koxp .. no need to do that in ronark pk if you guys are called best clan , best this sht and dat.. i dont give a damm, but i hate it hate it and hate it..

stop wall hacks, speed hack, koxp. see u with that sht on , im putting up ur name here fcker.. zzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    if some1 really did use speedhack or anything, please put up names.

NeronDomitius

Blah, Chip, and fook just stop it now...We all know you dont like each other and just stop talking...
    As to on the topic I would have to say I believe BC over vindi. Untill I seen proof otherwise. But still like mentioned many times before this should never have came to ko4life. I agree with what other people have said. There are not enough english speaking clans out there for people to be fighting amonst them. We should all be helping each other out as much as we can.
    To 0000000's post earlyer about being able to get 4mill np in a little over a year. Have you been on and playing against the humans?? No offence to humans, I am one and I love being human. But with the top clans going orc we are kind of really easy to kill now....and we dont have many strong clans to defend. We lose almost every war..right there just from leeching is about 8k every day we have war. Plus what you get from killing the people defending..It all adds up.

And about Chars not being able to have that much np. Common guys this server has been around for 5 years or so. I mean If you could see factor on the top 100 list. ( i dont know if you can or not) You can see how much np they have that none of them have donated. I think a few of them easily could have 5mill +.[/b]
    +1, that's true
    only thing, he did not earn those np's pking, and probably no1 could actually earn that much when no1 sees him in cz, he got them by gm, that's fine. just dont say that someone can earn that much np's to have permanent S (around 1,5mil is the lowest on orc ares) + 4.8+mil donated to clan, so he has over 6.3 mil np's in total, more that Lord_Mozart?! :lol:

he got them by gm that's clear, was that fair compensation or not, that's something else. or theres even that possibility that he got them by bugging.

PaPaSmurF

Blah, Chip, and fook just stop it now...We all know you dont like each other and just stop talking...
    As to on the topic I would have to say I believe BC over vindi. Untill I seen proof otherwise. But still like mentioned many times before this should never have came to ko4life. I agree with what other people have said. There are not enough english speaking clans out there for people to be fighting amonst them. We should all be helping each other out as much as we can.
    To 0000000's post earlyer about being able to get 4mill np in a little over a year. Have you been on and playing against the humans?? No offence to humans, I am one and I love being human. But with the top clans going orc we are kind of really easy to kill now....and we dont have many strong clans to defend. We lose almost every war..right there just from leeching is about 8k every day we have war. Plus what you get from killing the people defending..It all adds up.

And about Chars not being able to have that much np. Common guys this server has been around for 5 years or so. I mean If you could see factor on the top 100 list. ( i dont know if you can or not) You can see how much np they have that none of them have donated. I think a few of them easily could have 5mill +.[/b]
    Very valid points. But as its been stated before K2 injected the NPs. I'm not saying its impossible to get that many nps, but I doubt anyone has so fast.

Anyways, sammage. h34r:

ps S>>>> Pike+8 pm me blah

ps S>>>> Pike+8 pm me blah[/b]
    i think he got better he has harpoon+1 rb now :P

DeathInTheNight

Why take the piss outta Blah?
    Way I see it he done something most never will be able to.
    He achieved lvl80 with shit gear, so what, means he worked harder than most other lvl 80's and didn't baba,scam,hack and shit to make it easier.
    Be proud of urself Blah.
    I'd rather be a lvl 80 with crap gear and feel some self worth for achieving something legitly, than a lvl 80 baba who has to bend the rules to reach his goal.

Azrhaidia

stop wall hacks, speed hack, koxp. see u with that sht on , im putting up ur name here fcker.. zzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    ok...and im sure that myself, being orc, dont see tons of humans at the lunar wars and dlws wall hacking/speed hacking.
    who is this guy anyway?...angry little sucker

creiken

You're so fucking bias it's hurting my eyes reading your rhetoric... I'm assuming when you refer to BC as "better" you're talking about their rank as thats about the only thing they have over us...though we clearly have more national points then them even after drakes alleged "compromise", what we're looking for is proof that his sudden gain of 5 million national points was legit and It is not irrational to be suspicious of such an extreme gain national points for a character who's widely known to be inactive in terms of pk... This story of a GM giving drake 5million national points instead of the 2billion exp is unsettling, in all my years playing this game I've never herd of such nonsense. Anyone who's had ANY experience playing this game would tell you that gaining 2billion exp would take far far less time then 5million national points... I would be perfectly content if his supposed retribution was comparable to his loss, which, as far as i can tell, isn't.[/b]

actually. He has to be bias....his mom IS micha, so he would know if she babad. I think probably the most money she spent on ko at 1 time was 20 dollars to nt :P. Anyhow if I am not mistaken drake is 79? 2 billion exp would be utterly worthless.. Sooooo....it is possible for a gm to have given him a choice..however this is neither here nor there. That is to be judged by the gms....so honestly no one should reply not even me :P just drop this if he gets banned he bugged...if not who cares..

NeronDomitius

actually. He has to be bias....his mom IS micha, so he would know if she babad. I think probably the most money she spent on ko at 1 time was 20 dollars to nt :P. Anyhow if I am not mistaken drake is 79? 2 billion exp would be utterly worthless.. Sooooo....it is possible for a gm to have given him a choice..however this is neither here nor there. That is to be judged by the gms....so honestly no one should reply not even me :P just drop this if he gets banned he bugged...if not who cares..[/b]
    gm gave him a choice, 2bil exp or 4 mil np what would u choose

FlippinSweeT

gm gave him a choice, 2bil exp or 4 mil np what would u choose [/b]
    then why all the fighting?

then why all the fighting?[/b]
    to be a forum troll thats why.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

to be a forum troll thats why.[/b]
    this topic is popular
    ';-x

then why all the fighting?[/b]
    See : my previous post.