Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; See : my previous post.[/b] Not sure what else to say to you guys. We have explained where the np's ...
Page: 21

See : my previous post.[/b]
    Not sure what else to say to you guys. We have explained where the np's came from. If you don't believe us that is your problem and YOU need to prove otherwise. The burden of proof has never been on the accused. "Innocent until proven guilty" ring a bell? If your clan believes that Drake bugged the np then you need to prove it. The truth of the matter is that the only thing you have is a screenshot from an account that no one in BadCompany can log on to. Go ahead and tell Emill (not sure how to spell his name, but I believe he is a mage in one of your clans) we might have some questions for him about that very soon.

This topic should have been locked long ago. Anywhere else on these forums people are required to prove that someone is bugging something for them to be condemned...why not here?

Liquidgel04

Actually its a very funny thing that you bring up EmiLL, he is a mage in Ruthless and he was actually BANNED for NP transferring. Not only that, but after he served his 30 day ban for it he never got his bugged NPs taken away. Vindictive and Ruthless seem like big hypocrates if they keep a proven NP transferrer in their clan and then come to ko4life and complain about drake (even though drake hasn't bug abused).

Also we were finally able to access tank_mage and who ever took the screen shot also scammed 18+ GBs and other weapons and armor. So if it was EmiLL he not only is a NP transferrer but also a scammer.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

This topic is hilarious.

I've been out of Ares politics for at least 7-8 months now, but honestly I have no reason to believe BC did any bugging to get their nps.

When Moradon patch came out, BC was the first to donate the majority of their nps. I remember we dropped from i believe over 20m on kodb, to 6-7m. They also didnt spend as much on their capes as Vindictive did. It seems to me that this is just Vindictive's way of getting back for not being the #1 ranked clan in np on the server. From all my time spent with BC, we never used any bug, hack, or glitch to gain any kind of advantage, and nothing leads me to believe they would now. If they knew how to bug, why not just do it with all their characters? and not just 1. ffs

Honestly tho, why is it such a big deal to u guys? You already got your symbol hanging from the flags of Delos, u need them to hang from the House in EMC also? Greedy sons of bitches.

I don't have hatred for either of u 2 clans (altho one of them hates me ), this argument is pretty stupid IMO

NeronDomitius

Actually its a very funny thing that you bring up EmiLL, he is a mage in Ruthless and he was actually BANNED for NP transferring. Not only that, but after he served his 30 day ban for it he never got his bugged NPs taken away. Vindictive and Ruthless seem like big hypocrates if they keep a proven NP transferrer in their clan and then come to ko4life and complain about drake (even though drake hasn't bug abused).

Also we were finally able to access tank_mage and who ever took the screen shot also scammed 18+ GBs and other weapons and armor. So if it was EmiLL he not only is a NP transferrer but also a scammer.[/b]
    emill got banned when he was doing nova town with some random party, he obviously killed one guy few times cuz retarded human was just pressing OK :P

Liquidgel04

Apparently you didn't hear the same story about EmiLL that I did. I heard he Transfered 650k NPs from a naked hacked priest, I had a very interesting conversation (in moradon) with the guy who loaded the NP char and helped do the x-fer. I hear there are even some screen shots floating around showing this, i'll let you know if i get my hands on them ^^

PS: Are you going to confirm EmiLL as the source of the screen shot?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Blah, Chip, and fook just stop it now...We all know you dont like each other and just stop talking...
    As to on the topic I would have to say I believe BC over vindi. Untill I seen proof otherwise. But still like mentioned many times before this should never have came to ko4life. I agree with what other people have said. There are not enough english speaking clans out there for people to be fighting amonst them. We should all be helping each other out as much as we can.
    To 0000000's post earlyer about being able to get 4mill np in a little over a year. Have you been on and playing against the humans?? No offence to humans, I am one and I love being human. But with the top clans going orc we are kind of really easy to kill now....and we dont have many strong clans to defend. We lose almost every war..right there just from leeching is about 8k every day we have war. Plus what you get from killing the people defending..It all adds up.

And about Chars not being able to have that much np. Common guys this server has been around for 5 years or so. I mean If you could see factor on the top 100 list. ( i dont know if you can or not) You can see how much np they have that none of them have donated. I think a few of them easily could have 5mill +.[/b]
    4 million np in one year also isnt impossible. In less than 3 months after Girakon opened, I believe SilverrHazee already had 1 million nps, even if he was a cocky sob :lol:

On top of that he had lvled to 72 in that time as well.

Im not saying thats how Drake got his nps, but Im damn sure he didnt bug for them

Apparently you didn't hear the same story about EmiLL that I did. I heard he Transfered 650k NPs from a naked hacked priest, I had a very interesting conversation (in moradon) with the guy who loaded the NP char and helped do the x-fer. I hear there are even some screen shots floating around showing this, i'll let you know if i get my hands on them ^^

PS: Are you going to confirm EmiLL as the source of the screen shot?[/b]

+1

also

to the malverstation conducters of Vindi/ruthless:

some of you baba your chars and i'm not going to get into that but, what if we acquired lord morzart to clan and donated all/most of np to bc, or even some players from factor on human side that nattion transfered? you all going to go cry and say we baba'd? or claim in some stupid way we got him into our clan and if so that "we tricked him" to coming to bc or some gay shit? Get over this fucking gay shit.

in my opnion bc is more legit than the vind/ruth gay club

lez

in my opnion bc is more legit than the vind/ruth gay club[/b]
    well said :lol:

PS: Are you going to confirm EmiLL as the source of the screen shot?[/b]
    Please stop talking out of your ass lol, Emill had only 600-700k NP TOTAL, so your telling me he NP transfered 650k and gained NO NP from the countless hours he spent pking? He got banned for doing NT, their proof of it was him NTing and some low lvl noob kept pressing ok in town. When he was unbanned his NP was reset to 100, where do you get your info from?

SpinalTap

700k np donated to TheLast (known from my days with him in that clan)
    700k np donated to Radical (from his own mouth)
    700k np wiped after his ban( so you say)
    Dont know if he had any donated to Ruthless though.

So, Horror, does that mean that it was emil who took the screenshot since you aren't disputing it.

I don't know nor do i care, all i can say is that he wasn't the one who sent it to me. Maybe we can cut a deal though, you show us some good proof of you not bugging the NP and we can find a way of who got around to getting it. GL.

About his NP it's all i've ever known him to have because he joined the clan with around that much.

PaPaSmurF

I don't know nor do i care, all i can say is that he wasn't the one who sent it to me. Maybe we can cut a deal though, you show us some good proof of you not bugging the NP and we can find a way of who got around to getting it. GL.

About his NP it's all i've ever known him to have because he joined the clan with around that much.[/b]
    lol...speaking of talking out of ur ass... :lol:

How so?

Oh btw it gave me a giggle the last post you did, flaming someone for having a low geared char knowing fully well every single item of yours is bought through USD, if Blah wanted to he could make your char look like pocket money, shouldn't put him down for not having a good geared char. Also, how do you get the impression his IQ is under 80? At least his post has truth in it.

KingOfPika

How is it making me a dumbass, your telling me if someone from another clan came out with 7m NP overall out of nowhere you wouldn't have suspicions? Shut up retard. Danny is only agreeing because is on good terms with you, damn idiot lol.

I got the pic from a source and i can assure you we've done no such thing of "hacking". All we're asking for is some proof of the "GM/CS" giving him millions of NP for free and you'll have my apology but until then i'm sorry but the only way i see it is that you bugged it.[/b]
    Pahaha this is why i come to look at this forum once in awhile although i quit like year ago. First of all, when did Horror become such an arrogant prick saying his clan can get to number one spot within SECONDS if he wanted to LOLOL. I remember Horror lasting for like 5seconds when he vsed me rofl. And with this situation, its like asking an athlete "where did ur athleticism come from?" Obviously its given by God or by ur parents genes but u can't give a proof of that can u? stop flaming and play the game tards.