Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I try not to be arrogant but if needs be, i will. How isn't it true? It takes 1 second ...
Page: 22

I try not to be arrogant but if needs be, i will. How isn't it true? It takes 1 second to donate NP lol. And ofc back then, if you are who i think you are, you had like 8 levels, x2 the gear and we had a fun vs like once unbuffed with you being rogue (correct?) with wolf and AC, you should of been able to spike thrust me dead xD

And if using your stupid example, it would be like a person running a 100m sprint in 50 seconds (fat person xD) to being able to run it in 5 seconds the next day, ofc people are going to be suspicious and wonder how the fuck he done it.

Atalo

Actually i think that if any clan wanted to be on top in 2 sec flat it would be factor they are 23-24 w/no np's donated people just need to quit all this stupid ass talk english players are limited and all we do is bitch and moan about each other who cares who has more np then others i do believe BC they have not done anything to convince me they are not legit so what some dude has 4+ mil in clan BFD people need to get over there ego's and just stfu

I totally agree English are limited and we should be nice to eachother but it doesn't mean we cant be curious when someone goes from 1-2m NP to 6-7m NP in 1 day :P

Atalo

i get that he got them fast by what people posted.... The leader of BC came on and told you himself what he was told by drake so take his word for it unless some one out there has proof of him np transfering drop this fuckin topic or post the proof.. which there isnt any or else it would have been here on the first 2 pages and it would of been done and over with

Actually i think that if any clan wanted to be on top in 2 sec flat it would be factor they are 23-24 w/no np's donated people just need to quit all this stupid ass talk english players are limited and all we do is bitch and moan about each other who cares who has more np then others i do believe BC they have not done anything to convince me they are not legit so what some dude has 4+ mil in clan BFD people need to get over there ego's and just stfu[/b]
    their just trying to get back at us,that we tryed to be nice with them,cause they still keep 2 scammers in clan,anywayz h0rror is trolling here trying to get more posts as u can see its h0rror against all ko4life comunity,they tryed to make BC look bad but they fail,but h0rror keep fighting in a war he cant win,so hes earning more posts GG for that h0rror and eat ur heart u fat lifelees geek.

Actually were not, if it was any other person in any other clan we'd be doing the same thing and i'm 100% positive if it was someone in a clan like Revival you'd be with us 100% spitting out as much dirt about them as possible. I don't care for posts, they mean nothing to me. Keep thinking that i'm fighting a war i cant win, Linus already knows of this matter and said a few GM's are investigating it. We'll see soon who's made who look stupid. And just keep making yourself look more childish by flaming my RL you know fuck all about, after all, resorting to RL flames is only a sign of defeat =)

PROOF PLEASE

if not close this thread

please follow the ko4life rules for this forum i appreciate it thanks you friends

Actually were not, if it was any other person in any other clan we'd be doing the same thing and i'm 100% positive if it was someone in a clan [b]like Revival [/b]you'd be with us 100% spitting out as much dirt about them as possible. I don't care for posts, they mean nothing to me. Keep thinking that i'm fighting a war i cant win, Linus already knows of this matter and said a few GM's are investigating it. We'll see soon who's made who look stupid. And just keep making yourself look more childish by flaming my RL you know fuck all about, after all, resorting to RL flames is only a sign of defeat =)[/b]
    Speaking of that they had RCPTK or whatever his name is while on human side that had 4 mil np donated and that was about 6 months ago or so.

So I think your wrong saying your positive if it were someone else..

+1, that's true
    only thing, he did not earn those np's pking, and probably no1 could actually earn that much when no1 sees him in cz, he got them by gm, that's fine. just dont say that someone can earn that much np's to have permanent S (around 1,5mil is the lowest on orc ares) + 4.8+mil donated to clan, so he has over 6.3 mil np's in total, more that Lord_Mozart?! :lol:

he got them by gm that's clear, was that fair compensation or not, that's something else. or theres even that possibility that he got them by bugging.[/b]
    I read all 15 pages at work last night..I know how the nps were put there. I am was just stating that it is possible for someone to get that amount of np while pking.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

hey guys rlly who cares??
    it is just game
    K2, K2ed us enough so be happy and dont fight like "girls"

Peace up

Liquidgel04

Wow so apparently GMs can be so dumb as to mistakenly ban someone but not so dumb as to type a extra zero somewhere or put something in the wrong category.....

Since tank_mage had items and coins stolen from his account, if you don't tell us where the screen shot came from your protecting a scammer... oh wait after reading so many people's sigs you don't seem to mind doing that *cough* mojak *cough*

Why take the piss outta Blah?
    Way I see it he done something most never will be able to.
    He achieved lvl80 with shit gear, so what, means he worked harder than most other lvl 80's and didn't baba,scam,hack and shit to make it easier.
    Be proud of urself Blah.
    I'd rather be a lvl 80 with crap gear and feel some self worth for achieving something legitly, than a lvl 80 baba who has to bend the rules to reach his goal.[/b]
    First off the whole blah leveling to 80 with crappy gear is not the problem. There is a whole bunch of other stuff that is going behind all of this that not to many people know about. Please do not encourage either side to start back up...

Actually its a very funny thing that you bring up EmiLL, he is a mage in Ruthless and he was actually BANNED for NP transferring. Not only that, but after he served his 30 day ban for it he never got his bugged NPs taken away. Vindictive and Ruthless seem like big hypocrates if they keep a proven NP transferrer in their clan and then come to ko4life and complain about drake (even though drake hasn't bug abused).

Also we were finally able to access tank_mage and who ever took the screen shot also scammed 18+ GBs and other weapons and armor. So if it was EmiLL he not only is a NP transferrer but also a scammer.[/b]
    this is why EmiLL got banned.
    http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/6...1775529wr2.jpg
    he did nova town and killed the same 2 people a bit to much, so someone felt the need to report him.

Speaking of that they had RCPTK or whatever his name is while on human side that had 4 mil np donated and that was about 6 months ago or so.

So I think your wrong saying your positive if it were someone else..[/b]
    and how are we meant to know, was there a screenshot floating around showing it? NO

rattrap

You're so fucking bias it's hurting my eyes reading your rhetoric... I'm assuming when you refer to BC as "better" you're talking about their rank as thats about the only thing they have over us...though we clearly have more national points then them even after drakes alleged "compromise", what we're looking for is proof that his sudden gain of 5 million national points was legit and It is not irrational to be suspicious of such an extreme gain national points for a character who's widely known to be inactive in terms of pk... This story of a GM giving drake 5million national points instead of the 2billion exp is unsettling, in all my years playing this game I've never herd of such nonsense. Anyone who's had ANY experience playing this game would tell you that gaining 2billion exp would take far far less time then 5million national points... I would be perfectly content if his supposed retribution was comparable to his loss, which, as far as i can tell, isn't.[/b]
    There you go again. You are running your mouth.

I have heard both sides of the story. I have judged the evidence. As some have said there is no way you can prove that drake bugged NP nor could you have known what his NP was before he donated. The whole topic is actually pretty silly and I have known the clan since before they were "BadCompany". I have also kept up with events that occurred within your clan. Even before vindictive was known as vindictive. There are many various screen shots, proof, and other things that can prove those certain "events" and I certainly don't want to bring up names or screen shots because it would take too much time. From all of the evidence lain before my eyes, I would say this is a spiteful act from vindictive, or at least a few of the members.

Also, 2 billion exp takes a very long time. If you were to spend as much as you do to level into pk (NP increase scrolls), and you had a very good priest or perhaps an assassin, I would say that in a few short months you could very well get 5 million np.

I will also give you a hint my nescient friend. Donate

and how are we meant to know, was there a screenshot floating around showing it? NO[/b]
    Because i was in the clan, i don't need to show it i was just saying.

Even if i did have a screen shot What would it prove? that he donated 4 mil. LOL