Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks for that screen shot beck, that proves that EmiLL was the one who scammed tank_mage. I think we should ...
Page: 23

Liquidgel04

Thanks for that screen shot beck, that proves that EmiLL was the one who scammed tank_mage. I think we should all add EmiLL's name next to mojak in the sigs.

PS: Beck that screen shot proves that what you said about EmiLL killing the same person over and over happened not that this was why he was banned.

ChronicS

hey guys rlly who cares??
    it is just game
    K2, K2ed us enough so be happy and dont fight like "girls"

Peace up[/b]
    +1 :mellow:

PaPaSmurF

up for flames, i love watching ppl waste thier time.

sexyrexy

Also, 2 billion exp takes a very long time. If you were to spend as much as you do to level into pk (NP increase scrolls), and you had a very good priest or perhaps an assassin, I would say that in a few short months you could very well get 5 million np.[/b]
    you can get 5mil np in 3-4 months.. dam am i missing something?

and on another note, why do people keep throwing more fuel in the fire let it burn out already

Thanks for that screen shot beck, that proves that EmiLL was the one who scammed tank_mage. I think we should all add EmiLL's name next to mojak in the sigs.

PS: Beck that screen shot proves that what you said about EmiLL killing the same person over and over happened not that this was why he was banned.[/b]
    im lost, how does the pic i posted prove that EmiLL apparently scammed Tank_Mage?

imagurl

i think the real issue here now is were you got the SS from in the first place seeing as it has items stolen from it, because i would think scamming someones items is a more serious matter dont you think :mellow:

did you look at the dictionary for your clan name then decide to base your morales by the definition of it?

big news in

Ares gm (not naming him) replied to me after quite some time i spent talking with him

"the investigation on xdrakex turned up evidence that tied (not naming char's or clan) to malversation, false accusation's and misoppropriation of character conduct "

Liquidgel04

im lost, how does the pic i posted prove that EmiLL apparently scammed Tank_Mage?[/b]
    beck the proof comes not from the content of the screen shot (what it shows) but by its structure. After investigating the screen shot w/ tank mage we noticed a very odd thing about the actual SS which indicates only EmiLL and no one else who had access to the account could have taken the screen shot in that way. (not going to elaborate more)

Also after EmiLL logged tank and the region patch came out no one from the US / turkey / Isreal could log the tank_mage. We never thought to check poland (which is where EmiLL is from). So since actual items and coins were taken from the account EmiLL is a scammer and a banned NP transferrer now. It should also be noted that only items that weren't sealed were taken, meaning someone w/ access but not the rest of the info.

PS: I don't really care about who did what in BC or Vindi+Ruth its all small potates, so i'm asking if you guys (beck etc..) will ask EmiLL to return tank's coins and items.

NeronDomitius

beck the proof comes not from the content of the screen shot (what it shows) but by its structure. After investigating the screen shot w/ tank mage we noticed a very odd thing about the actual SS which indicates only EmiLL and no one else who had access to the account could have taken the screen shot in that way. (not going to elaborate more)

Also after EmiLL logged tank and the region patch came out no one from the US / turkey / Isreal could log the tank_mage. We never thought to check poland (which is where EmiLL is from). So since actual items and coins were taken from the account EmiLL is a scammer and a banned NP transferrer now. It should also be noted that only items that weren't sealed were taken, meaning someone w/ access but not the rest of the info.

PS: I don't really care about who did what in BC or Vindi+Ruth its all small potates, so i'm asking if you guys (beck etc..) will ask EmiLL to return tank's coins and items.[/b]
    so obviously emil is the only one from poland playing this game? i dont see any proof. even if u have it, post it in right section pls

Liquidgel04

As i said earlier i don't care about proving anything anymore, won't you just ask EmiLL to return the coins and items. Its the right thing to do.

Linus already knows of this matter and said a few GM's are investigating it. We'll see soon who's made who look stupid.[/b]
    Thats perfectly fine Horror. The only thing they are going to find are the logs of a GM logging onto Drake's char and adding the np. If you think we are scared by your stupid ass comments you are sadly mistaken. Maybe we should go ahead and repost some screenshots we have, I'm sure I still have the screenshot of ROBSTERCRAWS buying Armor and Weapon enchants from sundries on my comp at home. As a matter of fact, Synthetic was the one in BC vent that was talking about that. Remember that Synthetic? It was me, you and Sillyho in the channel and you guys were talking about something when I asked you about ROBSTER and how you guys were buying the Armor and Weapon enchants from sundries. You told us that it has something to do with going back to an old patch where the enchants were in sundries and adding it to the new patch...but that's all you were going to tell us.

Anyway, I'll be back at home on Sunday so I'll post the SS of ROBSTERCRAWS at sundries then, unless anyone else from BC feels like posting it. Why don't you go ahead and add that to your list of shit for the GM's to investigate.

Thats perfectly fine Horror. The only thing they are going to find are the logs of a GM logging onto Drake's char and adding the np. If you think we are scared by your stupid ass comments you are sadly mistaken. Maybe we should go ahead and repost some screenshots we have, I'm sure I still have the screenshot of ROBSTERCRAWS buying Armor and Weapon enchants from sundries on my comp at home. I'll be back at home on Sunday so I'll post it then, unless anyone else from BC feels like posting it. Why don't you go ahead and add that to your list of shit for the GM's to investigate.[/b]
    \

+1

frenchy81_28

Thats perfectly fine Horror. The only thing they are going to find are the logs of a GM logging onto Drake's char and adding the np. If you think we are scared by your stupid ass comments you are sadly mistaken. Maybe we should go ahead and repost some screenshots we have, I'm sure I still have the screenshot of ROBSTERCRAWS buying Armor and Weapon enchants from sundries on my comp at home. As a matter of fact, Synthetic was the one in BC vent that was talking about that. Remember that Synthetic? It was me, you and Sillyho in the channel and you guys were talking about something when I asked you about ROBSTER and how you guys were buying the Armor and Weapon enchants from sundries. You told us that it has something to do with going back to an old patch where the enchants were in sundries and adding it to the new patch...but that's all you were going to tell us.

Anyway, I'll be back at home on Sunday so I'll post the SS of ROBSTERCRAWS at sundries then, unless anyone else from BC feels like posting it. Why don't you go ahead and add that to your list of shit for the GM's to investigate.[/b]
    i formated my pc i dont have it no more so send it to me i will post it dont give a fuck since i gave it to u

Sahabi

Red face

Sad to see top clans and biggest gamers of Ares fighting like this :unsure:

Would you like the KSC? Or perhaps fraps?[/b]
    Still waiting for your fraps.... its been 18 pages