Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats perfectly fine Horror. The only thing they are going to find are the logs of a GM logging onto ...
Page: 24

Thats perfectly fine Horror. The only thing they are going to find are the logs of a GM logging onto Drake's char and adding the np. If you think we are scared by your stupid ass comments you are sadly mistaken. Maybe we should go ahead and repost some screenshots we have, I'm sure I still have the screenshot of ROBSTERCRAWS buying Armor and Weapon enchants from sundries on my comp at home. As a matter of fact, Synthetic was the one in BC vent that was talking about that. Remember that Synthetic? It was me, you and Sillyho in the channel and you guys were talking about something when I asked you about ROBSTER and how you guys were buying the Armor and Weapon enchants from sundries. You told us that it has something to do with going back to an old patch where the enchants were in sundries and adding it to the new patch...but that's all you were going to tell us.

Anyway, I'll be back at home on Sunday so I'll post the SS of ROBSTERCRAWS at sundries then, unless anyone else from BC feels like posting it. Why don't you go ahead and add that to your list of shit for the GM's to investigate.[/b]

isnt robster craws clan leader of Ruthless?

Sad to see top clans and biggest gamers of Ares fighting like this :unsure:[/b]
    yup but they started it...maybe they shouldnt of chewed more than they can eat

yup but they started it[/b]

+1

Liquidgel04

I don&#39;t know if this is the SS you guys are talking about, but i remember seeing one on the first page of this topic:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214604

really though all i care about now is getting tank_mage his items/coins back from EmiLL :S

arenita

Saw my name on this post... my char arenitas wasnt fixed by gm or k2 support team... About the items lost, I really lost them... some ppl from vindictive like soulkeeper and Dany tried to help me on that, but k2 k2ed me... Just wanted to state that cause I saw my issue mentioned here

Sad to see top clans and biggest gamers of Ares fighting like this :unsure:[/b]
    Sahabi, It will Always be like this.. Some people wont be happy untill they put everyone else down and own the world. We didn&#39;t start this thread and we wont just let other People slander our family just because... All People on The Server know BC and everyone has their thoughts.

I ask that BC members stop posting on here we have made our points no sense to talk in circles with Vindi.. If Vindi has any more issues bring it to our forums.... or call k2, do what you feel...

Enough has been said.

big news in
    Ares gm (not naming him) replied to me after quite some time i spent talking with him
    "the investigation on xdrakex turned up evidence that tied (not naming char&#39;s or clan) to malversation, false accusation&#39;s and misoppropriation of character conduct "[/b]
    that enough proof for you vindictive?

Sahabi

Red face

Hey Dosh! I&#39;m still gonna kick your ooshie for NT&#39;ing and not saying goodbye to me first! :angry:

How is everything going for ya bro? Been a while! And I seen Liew online twice since the last time me and you spoke, but he was either afk, or was ignoring my PMs <_<

You work anything out with him? Or chalk it up as a loss?

Nice to see you still around

People who play Ares know who pk alot/go war alot and know how long a player has been playing.

he still never said anything to me. I was just more hoping that von and alan would kick him.. So he couldn&#39;t do it to anyone else

Sahabi

Wink

I agree with you Dosh, but to be honest with you, it seems like they don&#39;t want to get involved, and by doing so are completely ignoring it all.

I love Alan and Von to death, but Liew needs to pay up, or leave. That&#39;s just my opinion.

*BACK ON TOPIC*
    I hate you BC, you stupid NP Bugging clan! :P
    ( JOKE )

MARESHALL

Badcompany fck clan NP bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN BAN BAN THEM!!!!................. NP BUG!!!!!!

What a fucking absolute joke. Lock this post.

Silly your talking out of your fucking arss, EmiL did nothing to tank_mage and stop bringing up shit about peoples pasts. This is current shit.

If we wanted to bring up peoples pasts wed talk about maximus having iron earings, grobs ironbow +10 or the other shit that has gone through badcompany.

It&#39;s pretty fucking obvious that drake didn&#39;t have anywhere near 5 million np but because we supposedly have no proof and you have more than enough people to bombard the forums with huge fucking essays that hurt my head it&#39;s not going to do anything.

SO PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC.

I really don&#39;t give a flying fuck about opinions from people within badcompany or other servers because it&#39;s pointless. I lost respect for you guys just like you did us and we&#39;ll leave it at that.

I DONATED everything and emptied myself into vindictive, to find some absolute twit who bought his character got an extra 5 million to drop into his clan is fucking frustrating.

Oh by the way if 5 million np&#39;s are so easy to achieve explain why mozart has barely hit 5 million np&#39;s in all his years of pking.

BB

Liquidgel04

Matt serveral people in vindictive have already confirmed to me by PM here and in game that EmiLL is the one that logged tank_mage and took the SS.

They only reason all of them claimed to lie about the SS is b/c they didn&#39;t know that he also scammed the coins and items.

and no comment about ROBS obvious use of a 3rd party tool or modified client?

i&#39;ll say it again:

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS GETTING TANK&#39;S ITEMS BACK FROM EMILL

If we wanted to bring up peoples pasts wed talk about maximus having iron earings, grobs ironbow +10 or the other shit that has gone through badcompany.

I DONATED everything and emptied myself into vindictive, to find some absolute twit who bought his character got an extra 5 million to drop into his clan is fucking frustrating.

BB[/b]
    lol Maximus and Grobs dont even play any more so /care

go cry so more about it...

BB

and yes it should of been locked a long time ago but seeing how "Ko4Fags" does not like BC they are never going to lock it...