Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There are MANY flames in this topic. I am wondering why KO4Life Mods / Admins closed the "Vindictive A2 Abyss" ...
Page: 25

Sahabi

Thumbs up

There are MANY flames in this topic.

I am wondering why KO4Life Mods / Admins closed the "Vindictive A2 Abyss" after 1-3 days, but leave this one open. :blink:

To me, in principle, both topics are the same.
    • Top Orc Clan Accussed of Something
      1. Vindictive: A2 Abyss
      2. Bad Company: Drake 4.8 mil NPs
    • Many Back-and-Forth Flames

No disrespect or flame at all to the KO4Life Admin / Mod Team.... I was only wondering what is the difference?

Liquidgel04

Sahabi,

first of all Vindictive is also accused of Scamming items from tank_mage and also having members who use 3rd / moded clients

To address your concern ko4life leaders have always been anti BC, many of their founding members / admins came from Hatred which back in KO didn't get along with BC. In fact this is one of a number of flame wars against BC, the only reason the past ones got locked is b/c the KO community started to flame hatred members, but while they flames were against BC the topic continued unabated (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=780). Now the leaders of ko4life have strong ties to Vindictive (i think many old hatred people have ended up there not sure) and the locking of Vindi a2 abyss topic is one example and another is the topic about a KOXPER getting caught in Vindictive (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214704) was locked in record time if you ask me, had it been any other clan this would not have been the case.

Sahabi,

first of all Vindictive is also accused of Scamming items from tank_mage and also having members who use 3rd / moded clients
    To address your concern ko4life leaders have always been anti BC, many of their founding members / admins came from Hatred which back in KO didn&#39;t get along with BC. In fact this is one of a number of flame wars against BC, the only reason the past ones got locked is b/c the KO community started to flame hatred members, but while they flames were against BC the topic continued unabated (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=780). Now the leaders of ko4life have strong ties to Vindictive (i think many old hatred people have ended up there not sure) and the locking of Vindi a2 abyss topic is one example and another is the topic about a KOXPER getting caught in Vindictive (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214704) was locked in record time if you ask me, had it been any other clan this would not have been the case.[/b]
    lmao <3 HOW ko4life likes bc

I agree with Doshin.. BC you know what people in Ares think of you. You know the truth.. Just leave the topic alone. What is Vindi going to do? Talk more trash? Oh well screw them if they want to be like that..

Emilio

Hi, im scammer and np transferer how nice
    im not reading ko4life much but someone told me whats going on here so..
    1st:
    I donated TheLast 800k
    Radical 500k
    i got left 680k that wiped for a ban
    now i have 110k
    2nd:
    It wasnt me who took that ss
    3rd:
    I didnt scam anybody
    4th:
    I play this game 4 years and i do not babashop i do not scamming i do not np transfering
    5th:
    I won&#39;t read and post replies in this topic anymore
    6th:
    now im going do NP transfer, who want to join ?? >Ronark>HumanTown
    7th:
    I don&#39;t like this topic. :unsure:

Ty, it was really hard to read all 19 pages

Liquidgel04

your a liar, several people from your clan already told me you took the SS no point in denying it now.

why don&#39;t you man up and give tank_mage back his items and coins

PS: i already matched the SS of tank mage w/ the SS beckhouse posted

fuck you faggot

fucking fags. grow up

Hi, im scammer and np transferer how nice
    im not reading ko4life much but someone told me whats going on here so..
    1st:
    I donated TheLast 800k
    Radical 500k
    i got left 680k that wiped for a ban
    now i have 110k
    2nd:
    It wasnt me who took that ss
    3rd:
    I didnt scam anybody
    4th:
    I play this game 4 years and i do not babashop i do not scamming i do not np transfering
    5th:
    I won&#39;t read and post replies in this topic anymore
    6th:
    now im going do NP transfer, who want to join ?? >Ronark>HumanTown
    7th:
    I don&#39;t like this topic. :unsure:

Ty, it was really hard to read all 19 pages[/b]
    you baba shop?? OMG

I agree with Doshin.. BC you know what people in Ares think of you. You know the truth.. Just leave the topic alone. What is Vindi going to do? Talk more trash? Oh well screw them if they want to be like that..[/b]

well honestly. think about it

Cooltang is a piece of shit..

he loves raping guys, and also.. hes fucking awsing.. he sings the song nsince. "baby bye bye bye .. by bye!!
    hahah fag

oh yeah thats hot!

very hot!!

drop it

drop it like cooltang

is fucking gay like a wang

oh wait..

hes a fag.. a fucking fag!

cool tang your a joke you faggot

fucking fag

Cooltang is a fucking fag

fag = cooltang

you fucking dip shit. hahahah

fag

die bitch

well with this type of foursquare, my type is otology which you have never expected. but, acebric is your situation. what do you do about it???? deutragonist is a concept Vindictive/ruthless should learn... or you shall abe dealt!.....

well with this type of foursquare, my type is otology which you have never expected. but, acebric is your situation. what do you do about it???? deutragonist is a concept Vindictive/ruthless should learn... or you shall abe dealt!.....[/b]

+1

The king. Senior Member

grew up

fuck you faggot

fucking fags. grow up
    you baba shop?? OMG
    well honestly. think about it
    Cooltang is a piece of shit..
    he loves raping guys, and also.. hes fucking awsing.. he sings the song nsince. "baby bye bye bye .. by bye!!
    hahah fag

oh yeah thats hot!
    very hot!!
    drop it
    drop it like cooltang
    is fucking gay like a wang
    oh wait..
    hes a fag.. a fucking fag!
    cool tang your a joke you faggot
    fucking fag
    Cooltang is a fucking fag
    fag = cooltang
    you fucking dip shit. hahahah
    fag
    die bitch[/b]
    and we&#39;re the ones who are meant to grow up? :unsure:

thanks liquidgel for the for the timewarp... i was just thinkin how much this flame war reminds me of that very post with hatred and how all of HORROR&#39;s posts remind me so much of zero&#39;s whiny ass back in the day. (I don&#39;t mean any harm zero I&#39;m sure your dick grew some inches since then) I can&#39;t wait for the topic to turn into a flame war against all americans... that was funny shit. But really: ko4life mods love us because we&#39;re such a hot topic and they want to make us famous so they leave the topics open. It&#39;s cool, really. We are in the newspaper every moring.

P.S. Duran I love you I admit I am easily amused but you are fukin hilarious! <3 Glad to be back.

SpinalTap

Dean, log out of forums if you are going to plan on drinking you nub :-P

dean holds his liquor as well as tekton does. LOL

EndOfStory

This all"its ure fault,ure the bad guy in here,because everyone look at this...Oh no,im not the bad guy,ure the one,because everyone look at this"situation had became pathetic.I mean,look at you guys...ure all cursing and spit dirt on each other for a bunch of pixels...what ure gonna do later?Gonna show some pics of youre character and some "pwnage" videos to ure nephews telling them "What a big man i was back in the days"???
    As Noy and some more already...this became a vicious circle,in wich,it doesnt matter who or what its said,wont satisfy the other one..u show me urs,ill show u mine Everyone is seeking for his personal,best suited answer to his question,and everyone is asking same question in different ways until he/she gets the answer he/she wanna hear it!
    And whats the price for this?
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 - nobody win,everybody lose!After all this is over,ure all going back to game,ure all gonna "pawn" and brag around with items,drops,flags,etc..
    Next thing u know,K2 is closing the gates,and prolly,most of you move to the next "im going to be the best,im going to pwn all,im going to have best items" game!
    Both clans,EVERY clan has a weak spot in it,a "tainted" person(or more) fom whom the clan will be judge,no matter what...so whats the point?
    And in the meantime,beeing busy with watching ure neighbour courtyard,ure missing the point of a game...having fun with ure friends.

Greets

DeathInTheNight

I don&#39;t know nor do i care, all i can say is that he wasn&#39;t the one who sent it to me. Maybe we can cut a deal though, you show us some good proof of the NP and we can find a way of who got around to getting it. GL.

About his NP it&#39;s all i&#39;ve ever known him to have because he joined the clan with around that much.[/b]
    Dunno why you just didn&#39;t say who sent it. Woulda cleared up atleast half of this topic straight away.

There you go again. You are running your mouth.

I have heard both sides of the story. I have judged the evidence. As some have said there is no way you can prove that drake bugged NP nor could you have known what his NP was before he donated. The whole topic is actually pretty silly and I have known the clan since before they were "BadCompany". I have also kept up with events that occurred within your clan. Even before vindictive was known as vindictive. There are many various screen shots, proof, and other things that can prove those certain "events" and I certainly don&#39;t want to bring up names or screen shots because it would take too much time. From all of the evidence lain before my eyes, I would say this is a spiteful act from vindictive, or at least a few of the members.

Also, 2 billion exp takes a very long time. If you were to spend as much as you do to level into pk (NP increase scrolls), and you had a very good priest or perhaps an assassin, I would say that in a few short months you could very well get 5 million np.

I will also give you a hint my nescient friend. Donate [/b]
    C&#39;mon Rat, I know ur a smart kid but 5m in a few months, no way, its just not possible on Ares, Maybe 5m on a new server in maybe a year. I dun think even zero could get 5m in a year, even with np boost from PUS, and in my eyes no one pked better.

As i said earlier i don&#39;t care about proving anything anymore, won&#39;t you just ask EmiLL to return the coins and items. Its the right thing to do.[/b]
    Just because he&#39;s Polish, don&#39;t mean it was him. Don&#39;t get mw wrong, I&#39;m not saying it wasn&#39;t, but also I&#39;m not saying it was.
    All this arguing and still NO PROOF from anyone.
    Only person I know from this topic who can maybe shed a bit of light, is Horror because he knows who sent the ss. But why he won&#39;t say who, kinda makes ppl think that he knows who hacked tank mage, but hey I could be wrong