Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just because he's Polish, don't mean it was him. Don't get mw wrong, I'm not saying it wasn't, but also ...
Page: 26

Liquidgel04

Just because he's Polish, don't mean it was him. Don't get mw wrong, I'm not saying it wasn't, but also I'm not saying it was.
    All this arguing and still NO PROOF from anyone.[/b]
    Several people from vindictive already told me that EmiLL took the screen shot and protected his identity to save him trouble, but they admitted to me after it was revealed tank_mage was hacked. Also He had access to tank_mage, as in ID and PW and he is polish. No other person outside the USA had access to the char and only the unsealed items and coins were taken. I don't know why they even bother denying it at this point.

Fuck you calling me a scammer , Ive never scammed anyone, or started any shit with anyone, If you have a problem go talk to someone who gives a fuck.

this is what someone pmed me.. hmmm who could it be?

thanks liquidgel for the for the timewarp... i was just thinkin how much this flame war reminds me of that very post with hatred and how all of HORROR's posts remind me so much of zero's whiny ass back in the day. (I don't mean any harm zero I'm sure your dick grew some inches since then) I can't wait for the topic to turn into a flame war against all americans... that was funny shit. But really: ko4life mods love us because we're such a hot topic and they want to make us famous so they leave the topics open. It's cool, really. We are in the newspaper every moring.

P.S. Duran I love you I admit I am easily amused but you are fukin hilarious! <3 Glad to be back.[/b]

black in back baby!!!

haha

robstercraws you little pussie.. Fuck you your gonna get banned hahahahahaaaa

Banned

Sahabi,

first of all Vindictive is also accused of Scamming items from tank_mage and also having members who use 3rd / moded clients
    To address your concern ko4life leaders have always been anti BC, many of their founding members / admins came from Hatred which back in KO didn&#39;t get along with BC. In fact this is one of a number of flame wars against BC, the only reason the past ones got locked is b/c the KO community started to flame hatred members, but while they flames were against BC the topic continued unabated (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=780). Now the leaders of ko4life have strong ties to Vindictive (i think many old hatred people have ended up there not sure) and the locking of Vindi a2 abyss topic is one example and another is the topic about a KOXPER getting caught in Vindictive (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214704) was locked in record time if you ask me, had it been any other clan this would not have been the case.[/b]
    +1 to all this .

This clan beef being aired out on forums is a bit random considering how many servers there are now. I think the most interesting resolution would be a 8 v 8 in clan arena with a clan disbanding on the line. Both probably to puss to try ,but it would be interesting.

Matt wtf happened to 1 v 1ing the parasite , LMFAO.

unless you have a .ksc of said cheating on rob&#39;s part, k2 wont do shit to him because for all they know it could be edited, that is unless you have a GM friend.

Liquidgel04

unless you have a .ksc of said cheating on rob&#39;s part, k2 wont do shit to him because for all they know it could be edited, that is unless you have a GM friend.[/b]
    yes thats true k2 won&#39;t ban w/o a KSC file, but let me ask you this do you honestly think ROB is not cheating? I mean since that SS was taken he has been promoted to Ruthless leader, just makes me wonder what kind of behavior is rewarded.

unless you have a .ksc of said cheating on rob&#39;s part, k2 wont do shit to him because for all they know it could be edited, that is unless you have a GM friend.[/b]

this is the beauty of it.. we are

yes thats true k2 won&#39;t ban w/o a KSC file, but let me ask you this do you honestly think ROB is not cheating? I mean since that SS was taken he has been promoted to Ruthless leader, just makes me wonder what kind of behavior is rewarded.[/b]
    never said it wasnt.

this is the beauty of it.. we are [/b]
    its amusing what a foolish drunk will say.

and we&#39;re the ones who are meant to grow up? :unsure:[/b]
    hah i can 1v1 you naked.. and guess what. umm who wins?

wow a warrior using +2 uniques can kill a mage with +0 and +1 uniques... feel special, want a cookie?

wow a warrior using +2 uniques can kill a mage with +0 and +1 uniques... feel special, want a cookie?[/b]

i got them from cooltang but guess what.. your gay

i got them from cooltang but guess what.. your gay[/b]

oh wait. i forgot... your a cocky.. never the less..... i can put you in your place anytime. hahah

wow a warrior using +2 uniques can kill a mage with +0 and +1 uniques... feel special, want a cookie?[/b]

haha i wish i was using +2 uniques. lol

why you so cocky little boy?

never said it wasnt.
    its amusing what a foolish drunk will say.[/b]

BTW when was the last time you spent time with a woman?

or i mean hahah

enough said..

hahahah

Liquidgel04

Please Dean and Beck stop this BS we&#39;re getting off-topic

Beck did you get a chance to ask EmiLL to return tank&#39;s items?

i like coconut, macadamien, chocolate chip, and some kind of cookie that comes from beck of the house. mabe the mexican&#39;s that cook it just right. but if you know what is just right. bend over and take it right!!!!

dean holds his liquor as well as tekton does. LOL[/b]

well.. we did go out tonight, ladies night on thursty thursday&#39;s is HOT!!!!!

come come

creiken

i like coconut, macadamien, chocolate chip, and some kind of cookie that comes from beck of the house. mabe the mexican&#39;s that cook it just right. but if you know what is just right. bend over and take it right!!!![/b]

well my only statements to this is break it up, and beck, quit tping your party behind the boats in saturday war -.- sheesh you would think a bunch of fricken lvl 80s could make np without sieging.

Liquidgel04

well my only statements to this is break it up, and beck, quit tping your party behind the boats in saturday war -.- sheesh you would think a bunch of fricken lvl 80s could make np without sieging.[/b]
    I agree dean and beck should break it up.

and gun no need to flame beck here, its distracting from the topic. I&#39;m really trying to get to the bottom of this.