Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; quck question. beckhouse explain in a symplistic matter, what deontological means within your clan?...
Page: 27

quck question.

beckhouse explain in a symplistic matter, what deontological means within your clan?

creiken

quck question.
    beckhouse explain in a symplistic matter, what deontological means within your clan?[/b]

isn't that someone who puts braces in peoples teeth?

Azrhaidia

guys, nothing is getting accomplished here....
    flame war ftl

Dunno why you just didn't say who sent it. Woulda cleared up atleast half of this topic straight away.[/b]
    Actually i didn't know, the person who sent me the pic wasn't Emill, i didn't even ask him who sent it to him he just said he didn't make it. It would be wrong for me to just shoot the middle man.

Liquid after you posting about 30 times saying Emill is a scammer, NP transferer etc, with the proof you have of him NP transfer etc only being a pic of him NT'ing all i can say is that you're just trying to stir more shit. Apart from that, i spoke to Emill about it and he said he had access to the char at some point & the only things that were ever unsealed on the acc were 2 trinas and 30m coins lol, why on earth would someone scam that.

Duran why post stupid shit showing off that you can beat a MAGE naked lol, just to add more fuel to the fire...lol @ me beating you in nearly every vs we had when i was having huge ISP lags.

Ok i'm bored of this post now, not going to bother replying anymore. I'll bump it when a real decision of a GM is made if it's not locked :P

creiken

Actually i didn't know, the person who sent me the pic wasn't Emill, i didn't even ask him who sent it to him he just said he didn't make it. It would be wrong for me to just shoot the middle man.

Liquid after you posting about 30 times saying Emill is a scammer, NP transferer etc, with the proof you have of him NP transfer etc only being a pic of him NT'ing all i can say is that you're just trying to stir more shit. Apart from that, i spoke to Emill about it and he said he had access to the char at some point & the only things that were ever unsealed on the acc were 2 trinas and 30m coins lol, why on earth would someone scam that.

Duran why post stupid shit showing off that you can beat a MAGE naked lol, just to add more fuel to the fire...lol @ me beating you in nearly every vs we had when i was having huge ISP lags.[/b]

idk man I think duran could beat beckhouse naked with no rings even if beck had on cs and swd armor..but hey that's just my opinion

Liquidgel04

Liquid after you posting about 30 times saying Emill is a scammer, NP transferer etc, with the proof you have of him NP transfer etc only being a pic of him NT'ing all i can say is that you're just trying to stir more shit. Apart from that, i spoke to Emill about it and he said he had access to the char at some point & the only things that were ever unsealed on the acc were 2 trinas and 30m coins lol, why on earth would someone scam that.[/b]
    First of all if you want proof of EmiLL's NT'ing just use k2's ban list (http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...ost&id=1177), beckhouse posted the SS of the Nova Town party not me. Several people from Vindictive already told me that EmiLL took the SS. After he took the SS the region patch came out and no one could log the account only from poland. Meaning he was the only one w/ exclusive access to the account and after the real tank got the account back 18 gbs + items were missing.

DeathInTheNight

idk man I think duran could beat beckhouse naked with no rings even if beck had on cs and swd armor..but hey that's just my opinion[/b]

dunno becks build, but if he's lightning, a naked warr with no gear on would get pwned.

creiken

dunno becks build, but if he's lightning, a naked warr with no gear on would get pwned.[/b]

he is light. but he is a support build...

he is light. but he is a support build...[/b]
    dont know who you been speaking to, but they told you shit :P

correct with me being light, but 230MP so not support build.

Duran why post stupid shit showing off that you can beat a MAGE naked lol, just to add more fuel to the fire...lol @ me beating you in nearly every vs we had when i was having huge ISP lags.

Ok i'm bored of this post now, not going to bother replying anymore. I'll bump it when a real decision of a GM is made if it's not locked :P[/b]

i always practiced with you to try to get my potting down, but i never had +3's like you did. , and i mean all +3's!! and +9 weapons.. but.. in all actuality i red balled you everytime.. even with my +0's and +1's.

check this out bitches...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=26197360

creiken

dont know who you been speaking to, but they told you shit :P

correct with me being light, but 230MP so not support build.[/b]

oh I am sorry, I couldn't tell if you were int or mp under your valks with all those defense pieces

i stated my instrustion with foursquare, I have no need for euchre.
    Ieven tho I abscond, i want to be alone: looks like you bouleversement.

i want to take part in deontological ocasions, and perspectives without vertiginous feelings.

how do you feel?

creiken

i want to take part in deontological ocasions, and perspectives without vertiginous feelings.
    how do you feel?[/b]

wait is this a poetry slam?

DeathInTheNight

how do you feel?[/b]
    Uh?

wait is this a poetry slam?[/b]

Got no idea, all I know is it make no sense to me, or am I missing something?

EndOfStory

Duran is having fun :lol:

Greets