Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Uh? Got no idea, all I know is it make no sense to me, or am I missing something?[/b] idk ...
Page: 28

creiken

Uh?
    Got no idea, all I know is it make no sense to me, or am I missing something?[/b]

idk not keying anything but I have heard people saying really random stuff like soliloquies means either mental illness, or closet homosexuality. but drduran is neither to my knowledge

imagurl

i stated my instrustion with foursquare, I have no need for euchre.
    Ieven tho I abscond, i want to be alone: looks like you bouleversement.

i want to take part in deontological ocasions, and perspectives without vertiginous feelings.
    how do you feel?[/b]

do you even know what half of the things you are typeing mean you simpleton?

stop trying to make your self look intelligent with big words when we all know your asking your boyfriend to write them out for you...

DeathInTheNight

do you even know what half of the things you are typeing mean you simpleton?

stop trying to make your self look intelligent with big words when we all know your asking your boyfriend to write them out for you...[/b]
    Thats how you aquire more knowledge is it?
    Mosta the time when ppl don't understand it then maybe ask for an explination or a demonstration.
    PPl wont get very far if they think ppl will learn em things by pulling em down.

He could be drunk, having a laugh, could even be a private joke between him and someone else.
    Point is, if you don't understand, ask in a decent manner and you might just learn what you want to know.

creiken

any updates on the actual matter at hand?

Emilio

Duran, Stop
    Liquid, Stop
    H0RROR, Stop
    Synthetic, Stop
    FFS
    I just find out you BC guys want get me banned
    all i can say now is im really sad cuz of this shit
    dunno why some1 told you it was me?
    cuz i was banned before and next ban will not make any diference for me ??
    EVERYFACKINONE KNOW ME ON ARES AND WITH EVERYFACKINONE I LIVE IN PEACE.
    IF YOU REALLY GOT SCAMMED BY A POLISH GUY, FINE, BUT IT WASN'T FACKIN ME.

I HAD MANY ACCESS TO MANY ACCOUNTS OF YOU GUYS:
    ::SpinalTap::
    Tank_Mage
    SSunDeviL
    Hawk08(NumbaOneStunna)
    Takeno
    ShenLung (helped me alot when i was banned <3 KeLLy)

And nothing dissapeared from this accounts except tankmages

As i told you before im too old player to do shit like this.
    AND FOR THE ONE WHO TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME:
    FACK YOU AND YOUR FAMıLY
    IF YOU TRYIED MAKE ME HURT YOU CAN BE PROUD YOU DID IT.
    GOODFACKIN LUCK. TY BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

azi_1

lol this topic is getting really retarted.. Emill has nothing to do with Tank_mages situation.. and BC should go recruit more Perfectchoice members oky? It really gets me on when I see Affliction above SmallPich or Giorgioreloaded.. Giorgioreloaded with +9 HB GG Just stop talking shit and let GMs do their job

unless you have a .ksc of said cheating on rob&#39;s part, k2 wont do shit to him because for all they know it could be edited, that is unless you have a GM friend.[/b]
    We know they won&#39;t do anything because we don&#39;t have the .ksc. But I think it&#39;s obvious that some of your clan members are doing some shit that is not legit. I would still like Synthetic to respond about his conversation we had in BC vent about how you guys are actually doing this. I mean come on, ROBSTER sent this screenshot to BLINK because they used to be friends. ROB was just showing him something new he learned from you guys. Why else would he take a screenshot of page 4 of the sundries. So don&#39;t tell me that screenshot is edited...because I will be the first one to call you a fucking idiot.

The king. Senior Member

oh I am sorry, I couldn&#39;t tell if you were int or mp under your valks with all those defense pieces[/b]
    if hes int or MP? he got elexir staff, and he got completes, aka hes INT, but not support built. and please you foking retard stop spam this topic.

lol this topic is getting really retarted.. Emill has nothing to do with Tank_mages situation.. and BC should go recruit more Perfectchoice members oky? It really gets me on when I see Affliction above SmallPich or Giorgioreloaded.. Giorgioreloaded with +9 HB GG Just stop talking shit and let GMs do their job [/b]
    its cause VinDicktive trying to proof bc sux,and we cheat bug etc.

when you guys need to look at your ugly face,b4 u go to public forums like faggots and lifelees freaks,do a lil reaserch,and dont just go blame another ppl,u see we have proof about emill,and u guys said no its not its wrong,gms made mistake cause the guy preesd oke 2 much times,its like statment about us,but we know for sure emill hacked tank_mage,cause items missing.

Magicality

Ok time for me to say my 2 cents to this topic:

First of all, to everyone trying to shift the blame to Vindictive or other people, and trying to sidetrack from the topic at hand: It&#39;s not going to work!

Picture this: You&#39;re being arrested for felony murder, but while they put you away in handcuffs you scream "LET ME FREE! MY NEIGHBOR SMOKES POT GO AFTER HIM!"
    Not going to work. Doesn&#39;t ever matter the crime. Turn it the other way; you get arrested for drunk driving and you scream "LET ME FREE! MY NEIGHBOR KILLED HIS WIFE!!". It&#39;s not going to work either. You got caught and that&#39;s it.

That being said, let&#39;s just ignore all the off-topic blames about other people. If you feel it&#39;s so important make a new thread and I&#39;m sure plenty of people will be happy to respond. Thanks.

Now on-topic. I was sent this screenshot over a month ago IN CONFIDENCE. I tried to do the right thing, by NOT posting it on forums, and instead contacting their clanleader privately. I promised not to post this conversation with SillyHo, but it went pretty much exactly like this thread is going now (he basically tried to blame our clan for a million other things). So it&#39;s not like we got this screenshot and posted it on forums right away.

Please, everyone from BC just picture this for a second: What if the tables were turned? What if we were #1 clan and you were #2, and then you find out the only reason we&#39;re ahead of you is because GM donated us 10 million NP&#39;s (or however much). I&#39;m sure you would be right here to flame.

This is what I started to hate so much about the players of this game, hypocrites everywhere you see. As long as you benefit from it you keep quiet, but as soon as someone else does and you don&#39;t --> DRAMA.

In closing, I certainly do NOT condone the posting of this screenshot here. It should have been kept in private and dealt with by K2 (like that&#39;s ever going to happen, but I sincerely mean it). With this post, you can see who is loyal to their clan and will defend them whatever the issue is, but you can also see that a few people are eager to point finger at some totally innocent people just to protect their own asses. Pretty pathetic.

imagurl

Thats how you aquire more knowledge is it?
    Mosta the time when ppl don&#39;t understand it then maybe ask for an explination or a demonstration.
    PPl wont get very far if they think ppl will learn em things by pulling em down.[/b]

well hes just makeing him self look stupid trying to act all intellectual to simple folk like you.. cus half of the words he wrote dont make no sence at all in the context of things, go educate yourself you simpleton h34r:

SillyHo

ROFL magicality, I explained to you the exact same thing I said to danny and in these forums. The only time other shit came up is when you said this shit would be posted in forums sooner or later. I told you this part here would happen, a giant weenie roast of flames. Perhaps the only reason you are the number 2 clan is because of the egos that reside within vindi that wont donate....or perhaps it is all the illegally farmed items from ares2 that were never wiped, 8 months of going there even after shown it was illegal.... TOS said first violation is 30 days, next account suspension for bug abuse. How many times you been down there magi??? As I saidthis was all a smear against BC and look, no one gives a shit.

As for benefiting us to keep quiet, we never said anything about any of the issues we knew about vindictive before, where was the benefit to us??? oh yeah thats right, a 1 month CSW alliance. The gain in that was not why we kept quiet magi, we kept quiet because people there were our fiends and to bring down anyone there would hurt everyone there. Pretty simple concept really, friends dont fuck over other friends.

Felix lock this shit up anytime, its done, over, and done again.

mrmagic2008

so the lesson learned here is to not to share accounts or share account information.
    Prevents people from logging in and stealing items/coins and taking SS

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728