Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guess you all believe we have 485 million NP donated to the clan too...LOL I explained this to magi already ...
Page: 3

Guess you all believe we have 485 million NP donated to the clan too...LOL I explained this to magi already and would have been happy to have explained it to you as well james. Shame you decided to go this route but whatever. I will honestly vouch for drake that he did nothing worng, K2 made a mistake on their part with an issue involving the 2 billion XP he gained from the powerup store contest. They said they would "make it up to him" and later he said his acct was fixed. It isnt my place to decide what is fair and what is not. You can all think we care about the number 1 ranking all you want, if you think the 4 million puts us there, think that as well.[/b]
    That sounds almost as lame as NYChris' +9 IronBow with Dex that was given to him as "compensation"... Don't suppose you have any SS to back this up eh?

SpinalTap

Personally I would love to know where you got this SS from. Considering I am the only one with access to Tank_mage who still currently plays this game, I am very interested. From that clan listing shown in the SS, the SS is a few weeks old( around the time of the ip patch). Since the time of the IP patch, tank_mage has been locked out because of the IP region( apparently Oregon is not part of these United States).

SillyHo

well james if you want to sling mud, how about the table editing you were doing to buy weapon and armor enchants from sundries after they were no longer available? Sure I dont have proof other than your words to me. Its the same shit here. My name in this game, and on this forums, speaks for itself. Drake is not at fault here, period. I do not own the account and never got into the nitty gritty specifics with him about it. I trust him and could care less what you think about him. Drag this around all you want, you all got snagged doing something we as BC covered for, just as we covered the fact dragonairs name was mispelled on the ban list and he never served his 30 day ban. Whatever you knew how to find me if you wanted an explanation, you choose instead to try and drag people down. Have fun and enjoy it.

Guess you all believe we have 485 million NP donated to the clan too...LOL I explained this to magi already and would have been happy to have explained it to you as well james. Shame you decided to go this route but whatever. I will honestly vouch for drake that he did nothing worng, K2 made a mistake on their part with an issue involving the 2 billion XP he gained from the powerup store contest. They said they would "make it up to him" and later he said his acct was fixed. It isnt my place to decide what is fair and what is not. You can all think we care about the number 1 ranking all you want, if you think the 4 million puts us there, think that as well.[/b]
    nice excuse. now let me tell you of the other one i heard from someone in BC.

Drake's daughter was on his warrior, he had all np donated. Now this part is hazey from what i heard, there was an issue where she was pking and accidently quit, and another version where she believed someone in clan lured on her so she quit in anger, but either of those 2 ends up the same i guess... anyway, XDrakeX sent CS ticket about it and they told him to contact a gm to restore and they did (wow, such support from a GM, really odd/rare wouldnt you think). He then dc'ed logged on and had 1.8bil (found that wierd).

After he said this i said even CS will tell you they wont perform Rollbacks/Restorals unless they or k2 are fault, which was when the guy i was talking to said he lied to CS saying its lag, so thats why they helped. after this he said, these are direct qoutes explaining of the following events:
    Well he donated all of it all in clan
    then thought
    Fuck thats stupid
    So he joined and disband
    a few times
    kept what he needed for Bordered S which was what he had b4 moradon patch[/b]
    So im curious. which is honestly the real reason? come to think of it, are either of these real?

well james if you want to sling mud, how about the table editing you were doing to buy weapon and armor enchants from sundries after they were no longer available? Sure I dont have proof other than your words to me. Its the same shit here. My name in this game, and on this forums, speaks for itself. Drake is not at fault here, period. I do not own the account and never got into the nitty gritty specifics with him about it. I trust him and could care less what you think about him. Drag this around all you want, you all got snagged doing something we as BC covered for, just as we covered the fact dragonairs name was mispelled on the ban list and he never served his 30 day ban. Whatever you knew how to find me if you wanted an explanation, you choose instead to try and drag people down. Have fun and enjoy it.[/b]
    What good is an explanation when it's coming from the lion's mouth? Would a mouse trust the words of a Cat while in it's paws? You state here you never even had an in depth conversation with drake, what makes you so sure he wasn't lying to you... don't be so naive man, do you honestly think a tech gm couldn't give the proper reward to drake if he did win? I don't mean to ruffle your feathers but understand where I'm coming from.

Banned

XDrakex or something is old player i think wasnt he the one who was vsing f9devil on his movie the guy with dual weapon

SillyHo

Think what you want beck, As I said before I really could care less. I am attempting to make sure Drake isnt considered as an NP bugger when everyone here knows he didnt. Dont like my explanations for things thats fine by me.

SpinalTap

lalala

Still waiting to know where u got this screenshot of my character.

lalala

Still waiting to know where u got this screenshot of my character.[/b]
    Well thought it was obvious, I logged your char.

"everyone" would seem a bit of an exageration dont you think, if "everyone" thought that way this post wouldnt exist. :P

but im just curious why is it a clan group cant even get its story straight if nothing wrong was done by XDrakeX.

Just to let ya know :P that clan has never been legit

mrmagic2008

wow ARES is full of drama

so someone hacks into 'tank_mage' account, takes a SS and posts about 4.8m NP donated to BC clan which turns out it was 'gifted' in compensation for an earlier mistake(?).

SpinalTap

Please just quit dodging the question, I am supremely interested in how you got that screenshot, for my account security issues. I mean unless you say where you got that screenshot from why should anyone believe that it is real? Should I just call you another Buddah and make false accusations against BC(refer to "ares cheaters" if you don't remember what i'm talkin about)

to RW, completely off topic, but umm how about that character of PeterNorth that was so commonly played by some of the players in Hatred a long time ago. I wish I had 255 into every stat.

SillyHo

I cant understand how you think synthetic, I stopped even trying.

RW lol, you still are on that old horse. Thought you would have found something else to amuse you by now. Do my ROLs +2 still piss you off???

Yes mrmagic that about sums it up. Tank has been unable to log for just over a month now, and no one could figure out why. Looking from the SS we think it was take sometime before april 9th, since doshin left our clan on that day.

Please just quit dodging the question, I am supremely interested in how you got that screenshot, for my account security issues. I mean unless you say where you got that screenshot from why should anyone believe that it is real? Should I just call you another Buddah and make false accusations against BC(refer to "ares cheaters" if you don't remember what i'm talkin about)[/b]
    Doubt it's legitimacy? How about you have someone from BC take a screen shot of NP's donated and have them post it... :P

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast