Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Or....how about you tell me where you got the screenshot of my character? I do not believe it is a ...
Page: 4

SpinalTap

Or....how about you tell me where you got the screenshot of my character? I do not believe it is a hard request

ę lęke to dodge ęt dodge ęt

I cant understand how you think synthetic, I stopped even trying.

RW lol, you still are on that old horse. Thought you would have found something else to amuse you by now. Do my ROLs +2 still piss you off???

Yes mrmagic that about sums it up. Tank has been unable to log for just over a month now, and no one could figure out why. Looking from the SS we think it was take sometime before april 9th, since doshin left our clan on that day.[/b]
    I'll help you out -
    April 7, 2008 at 23.35.49 Thats 11:35PM

Doubt it's legitimacy? How about you have someone from BC take a screen shot of NP's donated and have them post it... :P[/b]
    Ah, i see im not the only one who thinks your a douche

Go put one in your ear, mthafka

he got more np thn u.. stop whining and harden the fuk up

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol it seems to me like ur joulious and like to keep spamming shit on this topic
    haha ever think it accident like lag

i doubt it was but its possible

Ah, i see im not the only one who thinks your a douche

Go put one in your ear, mthafka

he got more np thn u.. stop whining and harden the fuk up[/b]
    Wow you're such trash, feel free to wander back to the official forums and compare your dcz characters with the other rejects.

Banned

well here is house u can hopefully find the truth

1. log everyday n hope for a gm online
    2. ask him about drake
    3. if step 1 didn't happen than step2 will def not happen
    4. support ticket if u have no life
    5. i'm bored. so i decided to post
    6. i use to be in BC awhile back in ares. so.. BC <3

SpinalTap

And I am still wondering where synthetic got this screenshot from, but he refuses to answer. I mean if I am the only one with access, if Vindi recruiting hackers to spy on other clans nowadays? After the relogging to a2 to kill Felenkor and Isi, I honestly wouldn&#39;t be surprised. Hey look, I can throw out random accusations too without telling anyone where I got my proof from

EXTRA EXTRA !!!!! VINDI HAS HACKERS IN CLAN TO SPY ON OTHER CLANS.
    Funny thing is, I&#39;m sure a few people would believe me on this forum, although I have shown absolutly no proof other than you telling me that you logged my char, and you posting a screenshot of my char. Personally I believe if you do not tell me where you got the screenshot from, I think you should be banned from forums for having admitted to logging tank_mage(see your previous stupid post avoiding my question), a character which clearly is not yours, thus making you a hacker. Per the rules of this forum, known hackers are not welcome here and will be banned.

Wow you&#39;re such trash, feel free to wander back to the official forums and compare your dcz characters with the other rejects.[/b]
    Lol ok once again another one of "Synthetic&#39;s CLEAR evidence" that if you talk about your dcz char your a reject

Thats three this thread

btw i dont. bb

Im done with you noob. bb

And I am still wondering where synthetic got this screenshot from, but he refuses to answer. I mean if I am the only one with access, if Vindi recruiting hackers to spy on other clans nowadays? After the relogging to a2 to kill Felenkor and Isi, I honestly wouldn&#39;t be surprised. Hey look, I can throw out random accusations too without telling anyone where I got my proof from

EXTRA EXTRA !!!!! VINDI HAS HACKERS IN CLAN TO SPY ON OTHER CLANS.
    Funny thing is, I&#39;m sure a few people would believe me on this forum, although I have shown absolutly no proof other than you telling me that you logged my char, and you posting a screenshot of my char. Personally I believe if you do not tell me where you got the screenshot from, I think you should be banned from forums for having admitted to logging tank_mage(see you previous stupid post avoiding my question), a character which clearly is not yours, thus making you a hacker. Per the rules of this forum, known hackers are not welcome here and will be banned.[/b]
    LOL! h34r:

SillyHo

Well I am going to bed, I answered your questions the best way I could from the threads origin. Though I guess we both know you didnt post here to get any sort of explanation. Dont worry about ruffling my feathers synthetic, only friends give a shit about that sort of thing and we obviously are not.

wow so much drama in ares

np bug more~! ftw~!

Well I am going to bed, I answered your questions the best way I could from the threads origin. Though I guess we both know you didnt post here to get any sort of explanation. Dont worry about ruffling my feathers synthetic, only friends give a shit about that sort of thing and we obviously are not.[/b]
    I&#39;m sorry you see it that way, but even you must recognize how fishy this looks... I&#39;ll see you around silly. Best of luck.

SpinalTap

Aapparently getting a straight response from synthetic is not really an option. I thought I was at least entitled to another quip about why you wont answer to the origins of the screenshot. Until you give up your source I still say you incriminated yourself by saying you took the screenshot from my char and should therefore be banned from forums.

I am off for the night, school in the morning, wouldn&#39;t be surprised to see this at about 7-8 pages when I wake up for class in 5-6 hours

Pino

there is just absolutly no proof of how he got the nps, so you can&#39;t accuse anyone of this, maybe if you had a SS with him doing NP transfer but untill that, it seems you just trying to make a clan look bad

ItzJustStyle

Aapparently getting a straight response from synthetic is not really an option. I thought I was at least entitled to another quip about why you wont answer to the origins of the screenshot. Until you give up your source I still say you incriminated yourself by saying you took the screenshot from my char and should therefore be banned from forums.

I am off for the night, school in the morning, wouldn&#39;t be surprised to see this at about 7-8 pages when I wake up for class in 5-6 hours[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=231246

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast