Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; please post link to the SS on turkish forums. Why be so secretive about where the SS comes from? I ...
Page: 7

mrmagic2008

please post link to the SS on turkish forums. Why be so secretive about where the SS comes from?

I always thought people hated Vindictive clan because they were jealous, but now I'm beginning to see that it's more than that.

The thing is BC, none of you have backed up your proof of CS handing him over so much NP, personally i think it's a load of bullshit and i think would never happen to any char. If it was true, he would 100% be able to have the CS replies.[/b]
    I know none of you will ever believe anything that any BC member says, but the truth is that the NP's Drake has actually WAS compensation from K2. Drake did NOT bug his NP's, K2 actually did something to compensate a player for a mistake they made. I know this for a fact because I was in vent when Drake's char was being fixed by K2. When he was able to log onto his char again he was given those NP's by a GM or someone from K2, not sure who actually fixed it from K2. Honestly I don't care what any of you have to say after I post this so don't think I'm going to come back here to defend anything I have said. I think it's pretty obvious that providing proof of this is damn near impossible considering Drake doesn't really play that much anymore and the only proof would be some Screenshots from the support tickets he sent to K2.

Believe me or not...but it's the truth.

kibal

and for all any of you know, it could be sarcasm.

if he is such a hacker, get CS or a GM to check the ip's that have logged both his character and Tank_mage around the time it was noticed that you couldnt log it. I bet it wouldnt be a match[/b]
    Is ok but he should help giving the owner of the account information about from where he got an ss of his account.

We don't care if anybody has more then us, our only goal was to obtain glowy armbands and you and i both know, it we wanted that No.1 spot so bad, we would have it in seconds.[/b]

ye sure..thats the other point i talked about...there a some ppl who are rly cool guys...but why u think CT has only the minimum donated?... sure cause he dont want to lose his symbol....or why is he always getting a Iron neck or belt or rol or w/e...ye sure cause he has allready a GG gear and want to help other ppl in clan to get better items...he just cant see that some1 is better then himself ...and that is what u and i know

The king. Senior Member

ilove drama ;E

ye sure..thats the other point i talked about...there a some ppl who are rly cool guys...but why u think CT has only the minimum donated?... sure cause he dont want to lose his symbol....or why is he always getting a Iron neck or belt or rol or w/e...ye sure cause he has allready a GG gear and want to help other ppl in clan to get better items...he just cant see that some1 is better then himself ...and that is what u and i know [/b]
    The only reason he gets good items is because of the amount of effort leaders have to put in the background of the clan that nobody see's, apart from that, what has that got ANYTHING to do with the topic?

And sorry Atari what you say MAY be true but i really don't believe how they would just give someone millions of NP rather than just giving them what he won...it makes no sense. Considering you cant delete your tickets (from what i know) then i'm sure he can give us some legit screenshots of them awarding him his so called NP.

ye sure horror...u make me laugh always again :P

I don't get how that was funny in any way =\

some gm is arround =)

And sorry Atari what you say MAY be true but i really don't believe how they would just give someone millions of NP rather than just giving them what he won...it makes no sense. Considering you cant delete your tickets (from what i know) then i'm sure he can give us some legit screenshots of them awarding him his so called NP.[/b]
    I know that it does sound kinda crazy considering this is K2 we are talking about. But it is actually the truth. If I can get in touch with Drake I will ask him for the screenshots of the CS tickets. He and his wife have been busy as hell the past few months and have not been in game at all, so getting in touch with him might not be easy atm. But until then I guess you are going to have to trust my word and the word of other BC members. Drake did nothing wrong here and that is really the bottom line guys.

frenchy81_28

they r jsut trying to blame us for NP bugging
    i tell u i never got involved in any of this stuff cause at the end it`s just a game for me
    but for some of u 'vindi' people keep on searching for anything to blame BC for but as far as i can see cant find SHIT
    as much as ur gonan try ur will never find anything and hopefully when atari gets hold to drake and we will show proof about that hole situation with the np that was given by mistake to him instead of the exp
    but as far as we all know ur clan is the fucked up one by cheating all the time but i dont blame u for what u guys are

all i gotta say to you vindi's :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZGZ2NSxs4...feature=related

It&#39;s sad to see this is how BC made it as #1 ranked clan...[/b]
    do u think we give a fuk about what rank we are...we play this game for fun...unlike u guys its not a job for us...

lost all Respect for Vindi

Sno0p

lmao,must be a pretty sad server since 4.8 is such a great acompishment considering how old it is....lawl

frenchy81_28

lmao,must be a pretty sad server since 4.8 is such a great acompishment considering how old it is....lawl[/b]
    i`m sure they r not complaining about the 4.8np they just trying to blame our clan for anything and maybe jealousy that they have since with all there cheat and everything they do they cant rank first in ares

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast