Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it we wanted that No.1 spot so bad, we would have it in seconds.[/b] lol...so arrogant all i gotta say ...
Page: 8

it we wanted that No.1 spot so bad, we would have it in seconds.[/b]

lol...so arrogant

all i gotta say to you vindi's :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZGZ2NSxs4...feature=related[/b]
    ^^^

The king. Senior Member

lol[/b]
    Do you not belive it? vindictive have atm 28mil np not donate rofl.

NLwesje

The only reason he gets good items is because of the amount of effort leaders have to put in the background of the clan that nobody see's, apart from that, what has that got ANYTHING to do with the topic?

And sorry Atari what you say MAY be true but i really don't believe how they would just give someone millions of NP rather than just giving them what he won...it makes no sense. Considering you cant delete your tickets (from what i know) then i'm sure he can give us some legit screenshots of them awarding him his so called NP.[/b]

ROFL all i can say nothing against ct personally but i know for a fact he doesnt do jack shit
    mollie = csw money and lists
    any = all problems in vindi
    silent = all problems in ruthless

i know this since ive been assist there remember so please dont start talking crap.. mack is a good guy but all he does is pk.. wich mostly even is solo

and what about that link 2 turkish forums? why the hell u browsing turkish forums anyway? not that u speak turkish or summing so what?

The only reason he gets good items is because of the amount of effort leaders have to put in the background of the clan that nobody see's, apart from that, what has that got ANYTHING to do with the topic?

And sorry Atari what you say MAY be true but i really don't believe how they would just give someone millions of NP rather than just giving them what he won...it makes no sense. Considering you cant delete your tickets (from what i know) then i'm sure he can give us some legit screenshots of them awarding him his so called NP.[/b]
    Why is it that we need provide proof to You? If you have a problem take it up with K2.. Maybe you need to provide proof of what your saying. Its all CLEAR To me.

ROFL all i can say nothing against ct personally but i know for a fact he doesnt do jack shit
    mollie = csw money and lists
    any = all problems in vindi
    silent = all problems in ruthless

i know this since ive been assist there remember so please dont start talking crap.. mack is a good guy but all he does is pk.. wich mostly even is solo

and what about that link 2 turkish forums? why the hell u browsing turkish forums anyway? not that u speak turkish or summing so what?[/b]
    CT does all the CSW along with Mollie, just because he might not of done things that you didn't see whilst you were in clan, doesn't mean he doesn't now and still, what doesn't it have ANYTHING to do with the topic.....?

This is not about how the pic came about, it's about how you got the NP in the first place you saying we cant look at turkish forums? I look at Turkish forums just as much as i read ko4life, is there a problem in that?

You can twist this around to make us look bad all you want but the bottom line is that if it was a Vind/Ruth member with this mysterious NP gain out of nowhere, i could bet my left bollock EVERYONE would be against us. Same goes with you Doshin.

Please prove us wrong by showing some screenshots. You can say the same to us but he's not exactly going to take a pic of himself bug abusing, the the pic alone to me personally is enough to arouse suspicions.

lol synthetic talking about ares issues xD go back to olympia, playing other peoples accts makes you LEETZORSSSSSSSSSSS Bc is Number 1, get over it

ps vindi will never be #1 bb
    vindi complaining about bugging did cooltang put you guys up to this cuz he's not number #1
    i wish i can kill vindi but how can you kill people who have no lives?

Lmao kthxbye

SpinalTap

Neron and Blackbreed, I've known for a few days that the SS is in TheLastAzyail's profile on some turkish forum. I was also told the Hakkiken(ya I can't spell it), was the one who gave it to you from those turkish forums. I had one of our turkish members ask TheLastAzyail where he got the screenshots from, and the response I got was as follows:

*unicefΜέтοТнз£άśŧ-exp mode on- need to get 80 says:
    azyail said me

*unicefΜέтοТнз£άśŧ-exp mode on- need to get 80 says:
    horror and : : Snorlax:: gave the ss to him

ZumieZ

ive seen HORROR doing 72x exp bug in ROFD to get 80 along with CT and others

no proof though

lol i also shagged Jessica Alba the other night.

Kailean

ive seen HORROR doing 72x exp bug in ROFD to get 80 along with CT and others

no proof though[/b]
    so that poor retard did lvl to 80 like he did to 70?
    what a surprise

more drama noobs! more drama!

ZumieZ

lol i was jk u guys r tards horror is GG just shows ppl belive everythin when against vindi ; )

Kailean

maybe u just dont know everything

anyway, have fun, "tard". :lol:

words are presious on this issue. All i know is that Vindictive/ruthless should be thanking BadCompany. Besides that look at the type of respect most of their top leaders give BC now, fucking ignorant acusations, why such bouleversement? "Well the most productful words i can think of this time that i state with foursquare is vindi/ruthless should emote to sadomasochism personally tattoeing effigy tramp stamps to eachother." That fits the mood and the proper action for this situation. oh yeah guys if you need me to set up web cam or personally videotape you all doing this to eachother i will gladly assist.

Proximus

words are presious on this issue. All i know is that Vindictive/ruthless should be thanking BadCompany. Besides that look at the type of respect most of their top leaders give BC now, fucking ignorant acusations, why such bouleversement? "Well the most productful words i can think of this time that i state with foursquare is vindi/ruthless should emote to sadomasochism personally tattoeing effigy tramp stamps to eachother." That fits the mood and the proper action for this situation. oh yeah guys if you need me to set up web cam or personally videotape you all doing this to eachother i will gladly assist.[/b]

Could you say that again for the members of the clay class :huh:

micha

LOL @ Vindi ... dig that hole a little deeper plx. Drake didn't abuse anything to get his NP's and i think most ppl realize that this is just some poor sob's way to get vindi out of the bad light they've been in and get it focused elsewhere (hmmm why would that be? Any suggestions?)

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast