Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow...
Page: 9

The king. Senior Member

wow

CT does all the CSW along with Mollie, just because he might not of done things that you didn't see whilst you were in clan, doesn't mean he doesn't now and still, what doesn't it have ANYTHING to do with the topic.....?

This is not about how the pic came about, it's about how you got the NP in the first place you saying we cant look at turkish forums? I look at Turkish forums just as much as i read ko4life, is there a problem in that?

You can twist this around to make us look bad all you want but the bottom line is that if it was a Vind/Ruth member with this mysterious NP gain out of nowhere, i could bet my left bollock EVERYONE would be against us. Same goes with you Doshin.

Please prove us wrong by showing some screenshots. You can say the same to us but he's not exactly going to take a pic of himself bug abusing, the the pic alone to me personally is enough to arouse suspicions.[/b]
    I don't go out of my way to look for ways to make people look bad. Silly Said what happend Blackbreed said what happend why can't you just face it he didn't bug abuse. You Can't face it because thats not what YOU want to hear....

To tell you the Truth XdrakeX can hardly figure out where his left foot is half the time So to think he could figure out how to bug abuse would highly be impossible for him. (NOT SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT DRAKE) just saying he isn't that Savy.

Put more time and effort to get they eye's off you.

This Game could be great fun if people would spend More time Helping eachother out Rather than bringing up Lame things to blame each other on.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

That's pretty much why I said this topic should be locked. BC was once great friends with Vind/Ruth :/ Lock please... -.-
    Still, I'm disappointed with what some people brought up in the topic.

FlippinSweeT

haha, all this drama. glad i left this game

<3 bc tho, one of the oldest and best clans on ares.

btw, @ the vindi still has 28m np left to donate, it doesn&#39;t mean it will be more than what bc already has donated. ^^

Mens

haha, all this drama. glad i left this game

<3 bc tho, one of the oldest and best clans on ares.
    btw, @ the vindi still has 28m np left to donate, it doesn&#39;t mean it will be more than what bc already has donated. ^^[/b]
    Def a babshopped clan from the start. Bc is just bad.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Def a babshopped clan from the start. Bc is just bad.[/b]
    do u at least play ares? do u know bc members? do u know anything? if u dont gtfo of here

pretty much sad about this topic, hard to believe that bc and vindi were friends O.o.

bc doesnt need to bug anything to get to the top, is really a good clan so this topic should be closed.

sillyho and blackbreed already told what happen and i think thats the true, why to keep this drama.

This Game could be great fun if people would spend More time Helping eachother out Rather than bringing up Lame things to blame each other on.[/b]
    I could not agree more with this comment. All these accusations thrown around at pretty much every clan in the game takes all the fun out of actually playing it. Which is why I sold all my gear and my char. Honestly the game is much more enjoyable now that I login once or twice a week on friends accounts.

That&#39;s pretty much why I said this topic should be locked. BC was once great friends with Vind/Ruth :/ Lock please... -.-
    Still, I&#39;m disappointed with what some people brought up in the topic.[/b]
    +1 and <3

FlippinSweeT

Def a babshopped clan from the start. Bc is just bad.[/b]
    name me one clan on ares (that&#39;s in the top 25) that doesn&#39;t have a babashopper in it pls.

back on topic, +1 to danny and atari. games are meant to be played and make friends.

games are meant to be played and make friends.[/b]
    +1

makes me smile

Have4NiceDay

BC all the way <3

still curious on how the pic was taken... so some turk log on tank_mage and took that ss and not hack his account :blink: then posted on some forum and u guys happen to come across on it? or did i miss something?

NLwesje

why is this discussion still going? people clearly explained what happened.. what else u expect?
    and yh ofc we also wanna know how this pic was made and by who but it seems people cant answer this..

all i can say when that fukin noob kicked me i was pissed but after all there was still some respect for the clan i been in since it came orc.. but now now respect what so ever left.. thank synthetic for that 1 ty bb

BC all the way <3

still curious on how the pic was taken... so some turk log on tank_mage and took that ss and not hack his account :blink: then posted on some forum and u guys happen to come across on it? or did i miss something? [/b]
    We aren&#39;t really sure what happened with Tank_mage. All we know is that the rightful owners have not been able to log on for well over a month now. We also know that the screenshot was taken within the last month. So someone from somewhere has been able to log on Tank_mage...just not anyone from BC. The owners of the account are getting the wrong region error thing and are trying to get it changed. So we&#39;ll see what happens...

why is this discussion still going? people clearly explained what happened.. what else u expect?
    and yh ofc we also wanna know how this pic was made and by who but it seems people cant answer this..[/b]
    We still want proof of how it was gained but it seems you cant provide us with it

SpinalTap

Only information I have to go on is TheLastAzrail telling metothelast that the screenshot of the np donation was given to him by Horror/Snorlax. GoGo smear campaign against BC apparently

this is rediculious, close this thread please. i have a feeling alot about vindi information is going to start to be spammed in ko4life and i dont want it to happen. plz close

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast