Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bafert takes revenge?

This is a discussion on Bafert takes revenge? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well yea it seems like bafert has finnaly decided to get revenge after all the times hes been scammed -.- ...
Page: 1

Well yea it seems like bafert has finnaly decided to get revenge after all the times hes been scammed -.- I'm hoping I'm just jumping to a conclusion here but I lost my lvl 72 priest to him because I was nice enough to let him use it in his time of need and fell victim to my kindness by giving him the accounts complete infos now I'm shit out of luck cause I payed Dominus_aurora 400$ for that account and now I dont have shit -.- But yea word to the wise nevere trust any1 I guess unless if you know them irl and yea I wont mind being flamed on how stupid I was for trusing some1 but ah well :s.. appearntly good guys always finish last x.x... a.q stupid game bright side I got nothing = I can finnaly quit but I'm making a come back on my sin onslought any1 care to make a donation?

but pretty much I'm still just trying to wait and see how things turn out :s I'll give it a week before I come to a concluison of my accusation but pretty much all evidence points to me being stupid so me being = Scammed x.x... any words of advice in this situation please would be great x.x...

Banned

well only things your stupid for is giving out the SQ

why the fuck anyone does that i dont know

letting others play your account is fine just dont give out the dam SQ

a.q let the flaming begin didn&#39;t think it would be on the first reply -.- Thx tez >< I got a rom too so offer on it I need coins :s

HsK

tez where is OH YEAH !!

the_man_slayer

U spoken to him on msn yet? Or has he blocked u..?

G0D

Tez teh gay has a point never give SQ man.

hes been going around alot he was at a friends house who he was playing on his computer for this weekend and he said he wud be gone till next weekend cause hes on vacation for Presidents day and gets a week off but staying at relitives house who dont let him use the computer and i contacted him through his cell phone and says he himself dont know what happen and denies have changed the pw :s but I look at it like this only me and him know the S.A and pw or maybe hes been giving it out and i didn&#39;t know? -.- most of the items on the account r his but i got a few things on there as well :s so idk atm what to do of this situation

Banned

NEVER GIVE OUT SQ TO PEOPLE WHO PLAY YOUR ACCOUNT

p.s. btw the man slayers SQ is "IloveTehzy"

SHAT DA FACK AP TEZ I GET IT OK? -.- x.x.... but sure warn and let other people know dont make same mistake as me ah well who cares lessons of life NEVER TRUST PEOPLE -.- Dont trust your own brother he will fack your gf like a turk

But Who givsa a Fuck

I&#39;m just a kid :s

Banned

i think everyone knows the lesson of "never give out your SQ" i still dont get why you did and also you still havent explained yet as to why you would give someone anyone your SQ

Umm.... People make mistakes? I trusted the wrong person? Idk ffs x.x... i got fucked and its my fault I understand this but just meh :s.... no hints as to how get my account back? -.-

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

i think everyone knows the lesson of "never give out your SQ" i still dont get why you did and also you still havent explained yet as to why you would give someone anyone your SQ[/b]
    Stop that he learned his lesson already. I can see you&#39;re bored, make some nice event again :P

Banned

Stop that he learned his lesson already. I can see you&#39;re bored, make some nice event again :P[/b]
    i am bored

tez ur a post whore :s tell me how to get my account back ffs x.x... and question to all who read this post :s if some1 did this to you and u got ur account back what would you do? if u got it back any way >< :&#39;(

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

tez ur a post whore :s tell me how to get my account back ffs x.x... and question to all who read this post :s if some1 did this to you and u got ur account back what would you do? if u got it back any way >< :&#39;([/b]
    Well if you have all payment information you can get your char back. If you have bought prem for it just send CS a ticket including your payment information, c & b account id and all information you can get. If you&#39;re lucky you might get your char back

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast