Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bafert takes revenge?

This is a discussion on Bafert takes revenge? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea i just realized and thought of that cause it happened last night and john bought the account prem 2-4 ...
Page: 3

yea i just realized and thought of that cause it happened last night and john bought the account prem 2-4 days ago not to mention like 2k KC so it wud most def be most recent purchase :s so meh this obviously points still at bafert oh pls say it aint so >< all I did was try to help some1 out in their time of need and be nice and i get bit in the fucking ass for it -.- a.q to my kindness and generousity :S

the_man_slayer

well it was at his relatives house at the time wasnt it? maybe his cousin or someone did it? lol maybe xD

Black mariconsita

well it was at his relatives house at the time wasnt it? maybe his cousin or someone did it? lol maybe xD[/b]
    he was at panoramidX&#39;s has aka Ryan house over the weekend and left today about 2-3 hours ago for his aunt and uncle&#39;s house is what i&#39;ve been told x.x.. so idk

Banned

ffs /who_cares

do what i say

get a hold of john later and just get the cc # and put in cs tickets from another account

also make sure you have a few months back for billing

Infat

Hey man, I was prob the last person that bought something for that char...Last night bafert asked me to buy him 1000 kc for 10 gbs so i did. I will provide you any information you need to get the acct back man when i get home from work...let me know man...I dont think bafert had anything to do with this...at least i hope not...

P1kin

haha onslought got owned

haha Pikin get a fucking life you pos scrub ass bitch -.- no better than holy_healer fucking fagits

Th3Gam3

zzz y would u give out ur sq

didnt read anythign else just skiped it all

P1kin

:lol:

the_man_slayer

haha Pikin get a fucking life you pos scrub ass bitch -.- no better than holy_healer fucking fagits[/b]
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Banned

haha Pikin get a fucking life you pos scrub ass bitch -.- no better than holy_healer fucking fagits[/b]
    ouch that was a low blow to say he is holy....dam i would not wish that upon anyone

he sounds more nerdy than holy :s

oO Jc Oo

i saw him couple days ago in cz, one of this we were pking in same party and he said on chat he was Bafert, i dont have more info, thats it peace, i think was the last week of this month.

Dr.Sig

i would be flaming you rite now but ive been hacked 2 but i never gave away the secret question , lol well i dont knkow what the hell you where thinking , maybe you had on some nice pants well anyways your preist is gone man.

thats a lesson you will never forget

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast