Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Balao (Thiago) Strikes Again!

This is a discussion on Balao (Thiago) Strikes Again! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzz thiago is scammer.balao on forum. [email protected] on msn. we was going to change char.i was giving him a war ...
Page: 1

lCantPlayUSKO

Default Balao (Thiago) Strikes Again!

zzz thiago is scammer.balao on forum. [email protected] on msn. we was going to change char.i was giving him a war with items lvl 62 on myko.and he a lvl 63 rogue on USko naked. he gave me id and pw i checked it was corect.then i gave him id and pw.he checked .and then he said to me.i should give him the pin code(sq) i gave him he change id and pw and pin.then i asked for id and pw and sq again and look at this pic
    [/img]

And i know the fucking pass of this char i know? NO I DONT KNOW so theres no scam u stupid...
    u took ss qhen u tryied to scam my char took? NO?
    Noob

lier noob get a life hacker

lCantPlayUSKO

ZZ YES U KNOWED. AND LOOK AT YOUR SECRET QUEST!! IS THAT UR MOTHERS NAME?? THNXFORDV3BRO?? I DONT THINK SO SCAMMER? OOH U GETTED OWNED NOW? <_<

Originally posted by lCantPlayUSKO
    ZZ YES U KNOWED. AND LOOK AT YOUR SECRET QUEST!! IS THAT UR MOTHERS NAME?? THNXFORDV3BRO?? I DONT THINK SO SCAMMER? OOH U GETTED OWNED NOW? <_<
    DID U SAID THE PASS FOR ME? OR JUST WANTED TO SCAM ME? Hacker koxper...
    Lets mac? need to post any pics? noob
    And now U GOT OWNED?

lCantPlayUSKO

I SAID U THE PASS WHEN U CHECK CHAR. THEN U CHANGED ALL INFOS.AND AFTER I TOLD U GIVE ME ID AND PW AND SQ AGAIN. AND U GAVE ID CORRECT ONLY. IF U DIDNT SCAMM ME.THEN U SHOULD NOT GIVE ME THAT SQ : THNXFORDV3BRO (DV3 MY CHAR NAME) AND LOG OUT SO FAST.AND U ARE SCARY TO UNBLOCK ME ON MSN AND TALK.U ONLY WANNA SEND MSG.LIKE A GAY OR GIRL.HAHAHA GAY ASS

lCantPlayUSKO

AND U KNOW THAT GUY WHO ADDED U ICE_FROST IS NYCHRIS ON ARES USKO.NOOB. U THINK I DONT KNOW PPL.HAHAHA LETS TALK TO ZIKE

lCantPlayUSKO

haha nothing to say noob scammer?! <_<

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

The hacker got pwned what a scammer

the_man_slayer

/Close_Pls.

Talk in Pm's

lCantPlayUSKO

lol.he is to scary to talk on pm /msn.Hahaha i said to him.unblock me.He dont..haha Scary Fag :lol:

Oh he's too scary to talk on msn
    Run to mummy boy :lol:

lCantPlayUSKO

yeah.run to ur mom and ask for little milk.and he said all in forum trus him HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

some months ago I did some trades with Balao, never had a problem. ;o

Z3non

Balao is a fucking retard, he is stupider than a locked door.... i belive in CantPlayUsko even if i dont know him... die in hell stupid balao.. no one buys ur stupid rouge or ur stupid stuff because u try to sell it at exorbitating prices....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast