Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How's KO servers nowdays?

This is a discussion on How's KO servers nowdays? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all.. I am an old KO player, once quited but I will play for the summer cause I got ...
Page: 1

Hello all.. I am an old KO player, once quited but I will play for the summer cause I got nothing else to do :P :unsure:
    I'd like to know how are the KO servers, I mean which one worth to start from the scratch, if KOXP or any newer programs are still in use (means many cheaters are on servers), if GMs insist on not helping, if premium users get any support? Are there still english players, dupes.. etc

Mostly about cheaters and staff..
    I'd like to know if I should restart or just leave along :huh:

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

k2 made its own english server

carnac west
    is all english

their is no dupe
    but alot of koxp and speed hack going on right now

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Be smart mate and stay out...

Why not come back,

1) Speedhacking (alot of them),
    2) Chinese gold farmers ruining the game,
    3) In most servers CZ(aka Pking) almost dead (I play on Olympia and its pretty much dead here so I've heard on other servers),
    4) In Game Support? El Oh El don't make me giggle,
    5) There are more but I can't think of any other atm.

Yea I did a search on forums for the new servers... but I get message due to high volume etc etc I cant log unless I have premium.. but I live in Greece and if KO uses IPs to check and let me log I guess I wont be able to log into east unless there is a way to get in there (buy premium) or sth like that?

banaanc

english players - few here and there xcept for c-west where only ppl from few countries can play, rest must play with the turks

lots of goldfarmers and speedhackers, nothing else worth mentioning(no more arrow showering warriors, dual novas at lvl 30 etc) but farmers dont go in pvp zones and speedhackers are pathetic n00bs anyway

NO FUKIN GEMS (about 20~30 mil a piece on newer servers)

once you make acc you can play only from one country so sharers got their butts kicked a bit.

Made a new accout to get 3days premiums and yet I cannot login on C-West.. that means no way to get on a healty server (

banaanc

so just c-e or akara since other servers are too old for fresh start

most of EU cant get on c-w

cwest isn't a healthy server dude =\ full of gold farmers and scammers and overall DRAMA. You thought playing with turks was bad? You ain't met shit till you run into some1 starting shit with you in english Everyday all day. but overall Don't come back you'll be better off.

Ezquerra

my advice would be : back off :P

silverbuffer18

what about the "GREAT GAME PLAY" and awesome "CUSTOMER SREVICE" we get for out money.. o wait thats another game, yeah just stay away frmo k2, still koxpers, speed hackers, and item bugging

Tried L2, WoW but I cant find better PK system... and I used to pay for 2years.. some things cannot change

I would not come back ko WAS a great game, but k2 just keep ruin it more and more all the time imo.

silverbuffer18

there money makers, people can lv extremly fast with play premium, theyll probably make a better prem that cost $45 for more money

there money makers, people can lv extremly fast with play premium, theyll probably make a better prem that cost $45 for more money[/b]
    tbh even silver prem is too costy, not even looking at plat...they are seriously ripping people off compared to other mmorpgs.

banaanc

i doubt for person who works 35$ is a lot tho its second most expensive game i know

and if person likes ko hell play, and platinum at least frees you from getting to lvl 50 since its a few hours

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast