Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ban List (6/10 To 6/13)

This is a discussion on Ban List (6/10 To 6/13) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; devilthelast hmm?...
Page: 3

spizz

devilthelast hmm?

OLD1953

I dunno if the date was a typo or if it is the list from just before Drake came out, there were a lot of bans about that time.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by gtaguy
    for every koxper banned 2-3 take their place...

k2/legit ko players are fighting one steep ass uphill battle
    K2 isn't even fighting a battle, but finding soldiers already dead on the battlefield and claiming them as their own kills...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-gtaguy
    for every koxper banned 2-3 take their place...

k2/legit ko players are fighting one steep ass uphill battle
    K2 isn't even fighting a battle, but finding soldiers already dead on the battlefield and claiming them as their own kills...[/b]
    omg, you are a poet, sir! :rollseyes:

Originally posted by BFD
    __horlak__, ANKARALI_, AAdbAA, dikicii, dommates, dontcry4me, giresunlu_28, impossible1snothing, k0rea, kolp4, kraky1, kraky3, lordbetirs, masterspiketown, murtazaaaaaa, nesret819, o0odelimavio0o, oktayufo, OXXOSTYLE, silberndrache, silverghost, tayfun57, testere59

These are all dcz orcs that I've reported, some on more than one occassion. p0wer0fthespik3 is one that's been killed by some of my clannies/friends while koxping. *_ZORAN_ is one who was supposedly lvl 71 and always koxping at the apes when I saw him as party leader of himself. *Sad to see that some of these douches go from lvl 55 in full plate and hxb +7 when you find them arrowshowering the blades/trons and then 2 weeks later they are lvl 68 in full shell/IB+8 as one koxper happily admitted.
    From what I was told _zoran_ is almost lvl 75 and the rest of his clan is 70+. Not sure if thats true or not but it wouldent supprize me.

Coronius

is the cypher list the smallest or im wrong ? <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123