Anyone play Delta Force Games

This is a discussion on Anyone play Delta Force Games within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play Delta Force Black Hawk Down any more else...
Page: 1

LastManStandIng

Red face

I play Delta Force Black Hawk Down any more else

skrillamon

Looks like you play a lot of it too <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I use to, I was in one of the top ranked Euro BHD clans in 2003/4 and was one of the best snipers. I use to go on the 1st hill on meat grinder and shoot through the far window of the zone and bounce the bullet off the wall where people use to hide by the stairs.

Played alot of TFD but when JO came out then game just went to shit in my eyes

I use to, I was in one of the top ranked Euro BHD clans in 2003/4 and was one of the best snipers. I use to go on the 1st hill on meat grinder and shoot through the far window of the zone and bounce the bullet off the wall where people use to hide by the stairs.

Played alot of TFD but when JO came out then game just went to shit in my eyes[/b]

also a 3:1 ratio for a sniper is terrorible, when I was really good I was getting a 45:0 kill ration with 1-2 shoots per kill

OBELIX

what was the clan name felix?

what was the clan name felix?[/b]
    Was part of the NoSkill squad , won a fair few tourniment. Real Wars , Euro Wars and some ladder tourniments . All went to shit in the end with the birth of JO people started drifting to different games and basically it&#39;s just a WOW guild now and a handfull of memebers.