Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ban transformation scrolls!

This is a discussion on Ban transformation scrolls! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...Or if you can, find a better solution please. People got teleported into high-level monsters by transformed mages everyday. :angry:...
Page: 1

Aekka

Default Ban transformation scrolls!

...Or if you can, find a better solution please. People got teleported into high-level monsters by transformed mages everyday. :angry:

Killgannon

Happened to me once and only once... before I join a party at random I stealth.... only works for Rogues obviously, but good luck.

Rentzusuken

BAN AUTOMOBILES! PEOPLE GET KILLED IN THEM EVERY DAY!!!111ELEVENTY-ONE!

Killgannon

You could always just ban the Turkish IP range.

Nosferatu_Incognito

I don't like the idea of banning the xformation scroll, but bann the people tp'n us out to the high level monsters.

I use scrolls when I solo stuff with my battle priest.

why not simply make the tp skill unusable when transormed, like they do for archer skills

Aekka

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    BAN AUTOMOBILES! *PEOPLE GET KILLED IN THEM EVERY DAY!!!111ELEVENTY-ONE![/b]
    If I could find a better transportation method, I would ban automobiles too. <_<

<!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

why not simply make the tp skill unusable when transormed, like they do for archer skills
    Yeah, it is a good idea. I know, banning them is the final solution. But K2 always use the final ones, don't they? ^_^

Lawless

Too many mages use it for large AOE's, Since voking skill is useless now Mages have to do the luring as well as the killing. theres also a cast speed increase with certain mob types as an added benefit.

What you need is a bloody active GM or 5 to ban these lil fuckers on the spot.......1000 people shouting for GM in EMC cause of this should be enough to get ones attention.

Nosferatu_Incognito

that's what sucks about k2. Other people that run KO have like 5 MG's per server. K2 just doesn't want to spend the time or the money. If they would just cut the drama backstage and let a few non paid people have a little GM rights, there's always been people MORE THEN WILLING to help out with the servers.

It's sad though that they have to do shit like what they did with people like festo, devile and jessica.

crapy management skills on the part of k2 hurts us all in the end.

Transformed = TP clannies only. That seems like a good solution.

Killgannon

That's not fair either... there is no good solution... it's either ban them or deal with it.

Draconetsu

I just want to say that disguise scrolls are great for healers and duffers when doing bosses. If you're transformed you can't be lured on, so I'm really against getting those banned or removed. What you could do to avoid getting tp'd into a spawn is before going seek, use a scroll yourself. They aren't that hard to get.

Killgannon

Most people who would die this way can't afford like 2m per transformation scroll for each random party they join (very often)

Draconetsu

They could just farm the ghost warriors in abyss for them. Hell, if more people did this, the price would drop dramatically.

Killgannon

I wish there was a STFU scroll so I could give you a pack of 30.

Kidding. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast