Baned or roll back?

This is a discussion on Baned or roll back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i got this message in the CS after spamming the CS tickets Hail XXXXXX! This account has been blocked ...
Page: 1

Default Baned or roll back?

well i got this message in the CS after spamming the CS tickets

Hail XXXXXX!
    This account has been blocked due to the abnormal login activity. Please send an e-mail to XXXXXXX with all the payment information and a new secret question and answer. Once we verify that you are the rightful account holder, we will be able to restore this account to you. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I am unable to restore any items to this account before these procedures are completed. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team.

do you u guys get this message when getting roll back and wat happens if u already have bought new iteams on him and ur current iteams will get wiped?

right now since k2 is actually rolling back there are retarded ppl out there who are selling there items for igc or usd and then saying they're hacked and making tickets for roll back and making it really good , it also they dont want u to get restored and hacked again ur going to email them prove ur real owner etcetc there going to change all ur details stuff the hacker coulda obtained and give u the new info and restore ur account

there trying to stop ppl from abusing customer support everyone complains customer support is crap but sometimes it jus comes down to this

customer support was a virgin cheaters came and raped her bent her over and made her spit now customer support is a butch lesbian with a strap on who works out 9 hours a day :X

well i really got hacked but thanks bro i still understand but why they need to block the account tho i sent them all the info already so lets see wat they tell me

is this a roll back or am i going to loose my mage

Darksfinx

In what server u play and what was uor name before name changed scroll, what is uor current name?
    Just curious :wub:

i think they banned u cuz u send too much CS-tickeds / emails or whatever, & ur payments wasnt hight enought for them
    I heard if u buy Gold Prem and 5000KC every month = do what u want, cheat, hack, dupe, scam, spawn us, but keep buying
    so k2 think: b4 we start working we remove ppl who force us to work

in one word: k2´d tt

rick

gaaaaaay aellio get your char back and come lvl my DCZ char lol :wub:

name is Eclypse and iam from Diez....

Originally posted by aeLLio
    name is Eclypse and iam from Diez....
    no bro when there in process of dealing with hacked account its typicall for them to block ur account simply to stop hacker from de lvl u etc or take over the account even more then he has ima put number in ur inbox that may speed up process for u

thanks soo much private the lady was quite patient with me and gave me some more info to resolve my problem