D1 on off on off on off -_-

This is a discussion on D1 on off on off on off -_- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i wsa waiting for server restart then i log d1 and i found shaula and when i was about ...
Page: 1

Havvk

Default D1 on off on off on off -_-

well i wsa waiting for server restart then i log d1 and i found shaula and when i was about to finish no mora attack
    no more chat............d1 fall
    if server is not working well,why the FUK they open it i hope i dont die :blink:

Healo

dying to shaula ftw :lol:

Havvk

no pls :lol:

Apostilo

Originally posted by Healo
    dying to shaula ftw *:lol:
    lol i was not thinking to post this but .... how could i not ... 10 min ago i was on shaula - probably the same one u saw and i started it solo - no one around to bother me .. then on 5 th hit suddenly i couldnt chat, minor or pot anymore but guess what - i was still seeing shaula hitting me 150-200 hits and my hp bar going slowly down... 15 hits in a row then i got press ok message perfect kill from shaula i admit it .. somehow what i was doing didn`t count but what shaula did to me was working great

deleveled .. now probably my bones getting silver white somewhere in the desert and i got acount in use message still

p.s. looking for 30 stones resser d1 oazis ... ty /after server restart !

dun worry Apo, we will be rollbacked after server is up, u will not be dead

:rollseyes:

Healo

Originally posted by Apostilo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apostilo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Healo
    dying to shaula ftw *:lol:
    lol i was not thinking to post this but .... how could i not ... 10 min ago i was on shaula - probably the same one u saw and i started it solo - no one around to bother me .. then on 5 th hit suddenly i couldnt chat, minor or pot anymore but guess what - i was still seeing shaula hitting me 150-200 hits and my hp bar going slowly down... 15 hits in a row then i got press ok message perfect kill from shaula i admit it .. somehow what i was doing didn`t count but what shaula did to me was working great

deleveled .. now probably my bones getting silver white somewhere in the desert and i got acount in use message still

p.s. looking for 30 stones resser d1 oazis ... ty /after server restart ![/b]
    ffs thats some bad luck there pal. h43r:

DarkSid

Need Rez in CZ bowl castle when d1 is up, xped to cardinals ftw

sexa

exped to barkkk ftw

Apostilo

Is it possible the fuking ressers hacked the server somehow so they get rich from stones after server is up?

sexa

heh got roll back after die went back to bowl, duke coined but bach dropped ROL

btw d1 is working good now