Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned?

This is a discussion on Banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I log on my warrior this morning and i get a message a third party tool is detected, and i ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Banned?

I log on my warrior this morning and i get a message a third party tool is detected, and i will be banned for 48 hours. I never used any third party tools. WTF??? I am so mad, i get banned and all those idiots who koxp at paramuns 24/7 dont. Did any1 else ever get banned for no reason?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    I log on my warrior this morning and i get a message a third party tool is detected, and i will be banned for 48 hours. I never used any third party tools. WTF??? I am so mad, i get banned and all those idiots who koxp at paramuns 24/7 dont. Did any1 else ever get banned for no reason?
    yes, but it was a pretty long time ago that happend
    alot of people got banned for no reasons, but i haven't heard of it in a while, but hopefully you are the only one getting banned now

Happend to me 3 times I got unbanned, logged in, banned again

MakeYouSweat

Happened to me and I proved Athenrye it was a false APR ban and got unbanned ^^

Make sure you have very few other programs running in the background.

I got banned once for starting up photoshop while logged in KO.

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    it happends you can get APR banned for nothing, or for using some Anti Virus programs

MakeYouSweat

Btw thats not nothing.... Scan your PC for spywares... If you are opening programs (or runing) that have spywares, the APR will think its some hack or something, and will make you getting the auto ban...

i think more easy will be use some of the cheating programs to not get involved by APR, lol

Banned

use Ccleaner helps

or

For all the Noobs that Get Apr Banned - GamersFirst Forums
    credits goes to tommay

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

happened to me like 3 times, all i had to do is just restart my pc.

plus check if there is something blocking the apr system, like av's or firewalls..

I got banned once in cz while running a hill and have to kill some monster befor unbanned, I never use any hack tool maybe they though is wall hacking..lol

Or just get 64 bit windows.. APR doesn't work on x64

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateStarfish View Post
    Or just get 64 bit windows.. APR doesn't work on x64
    I do use 64 bit windows. It was really weird and random ban, i feel like i got reported because i own humans too much and they hating on me cauz i win 99% of juraid.

I had to look at the date of the original post to make sure this wasn't an old thread from last year, but sadly it's a new one , meaning they still haven't fixed these dumb apr bans lol

wonder if you still get banned just for walking down the hill near the derus lol

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

[QUOTE=com4700;2885960i feel like i got reported because i own humans too much and they hating on me cauz i win 99% of juraid.[/QUOTE]

after u went orc,u joined a clan full of well known and proved cheaters. What do u expect?More LOve? Moreover, if not you, your twin m8 MrsFubuki or how he's called used to cheat for sure (still supponing u weren't using both chars). U win all juraid? LOL i would be surprised if u didn't ...considering your items. Anyway, the only one where i was vs u, was won by humans doing a final ks.( guess it was that 1% left - LOL ) Sometimes brain > items dude :P

Hope to see ya ingame old baba gangsta of ma ass^.^
    Last edited by inarco; 07-12-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast