Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bye

This is a discussion on Bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This forum sure has lost a lot compared to two years ago, god knows how long its been, since the ...
Page: 1

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

This forum sure has lost a lot compared to two years ago, god knows how long its been, since the same few antics that have lost its magic and are now not even remotely entertaining have plagued. This forum has gone dull and no one has done anything aboot it. The Admins left these days are very very competitive with the o' so fun, lifeless, humorless robots.

For those who can't commit to quiting KO and end up right back where you started, stop failing.

Those whom are still having a good time in KO or on this forum, power to you.

Dis be da last qq post from Tempest mon.

-Negative Ned Out!

Edit: One question I've never could find an answer to, Why is felix and friends admins? The forums pretty gone down hill since he rose to power. As far as I can tell the majority of you guys don't play the game anymore. Why do you Troll a forum called "KO4LIFE"? I mean hell tho I disliked Lutz he actually tried to do somethings for this forum, and he gave up admin on the forum because, he no longer played the game that the forum was about, same with devile, majix, paddy? Why is there upwards of 10 admins? when the only two should be Devile and Festo? Once again to my small brain can't solve why are none of the admins are even active in the game? Also most of the admins were never even that good in the game(You know who you are).

Yes yes I know, Less QQ more Pew Pew, But might as well call out why this forum died in this last post.
    For those idiots who don't know what or who their talking about, you can all go sit on a dick. kkthx

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

1,337 posts ^^

did you plan to leave with 1337 posts?...

good luck in life man.

edit: lol we posted at same time ^^^

Cya man. Nice way to end ko4life with 1337 posts xD

Way to make things better, glad ur leaving...

peace out member 94

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

u hate this forum so much then why post saying bye when u quit ages ago, why now?

u hate this forum so much then why post saying bye when u quit ages ago, why now?[/b]
    You could have just said bye to him brah. He didn't say he hated it "so much" he just said he thinks its going downhill. He has every right to say goodbye to some old forum pals without you questioning his motives. He's member 94

Anyways, i dont think you really want to know the answer to your question and your just being argumentative.

Laterz member#94

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

im not being argumentative, im just saying not the best way to say bye is it? its not makin the forum better yet everyone seems to not notice coz his the 94th member?

anyway whatever
    gl and bye temptest

Banned Senior Member

This forum sure has lost a lot compared to two years ago, god knows how long its been, since the same few antics that have lost its magic and are now not even remotely entertaining have plagued. This forum has gone dull and no one has done anything aboot it. The Admins left these days are very very competitive with the o' so fun, lifeless, humorless robots.

For those who can't commit to quiting KO and end up right back where you started, stop failing.

Those whom are still having a good time in KO or on this forum, power to you.

Dis be da last qq post from Tempest mon.

-Negative Ned Out!

Edit: One question I've never could find an answer to, Why is felix and friends admins? The forums pretty gone down hill since he rose to power. As far as I can tell the majority of you guys don't play the game anymore. Why do you Troll a forum called "KO4LIFE"? I mean hell tho I disliked Lutz he actually tried to do somethings for this forum, and he gave up admin on the forum because, he no longer played the game that the forum was about, same with devile, majix, paddy? Why is there upwards of 10 admins? when the only two should be Devile and Festo? Once again to my small brain can't solve why are none of the admins are even active in the game? Also most of the admins were never even that good in the game(You know who you are).

Yes yes I know, Less QQ more Pew Pew, But might as well call out why this forum died in this last post.
    For those idiots who don't know what or who their talking about, you can all go sit on a dick. kkthx[/b]
    Lutz didn't quit, he was removed by Devile, and Majix kept modding after he quit KO but recently left the staff as well the global mods who have access to the IP tool in the ACP appear as "admins" on the "view moderators" list of the forum. The ko4life admins have not changed at all in well over a year

gl in real life #94

Hey cutie Senior Member

why was lutz removed?

NiTeRiDeR

pce, still got your vids saved to my comp and view them time to time... as for the forum, i don't view it much so I don't know the general status of its well being

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i remember watching ur pk vids from my diez days..shits were tight.

/delete

Good bye best warrior comboer that I saw on a PK vid.

ps: someone call me #174 plx! :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast