Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Banned accounts forgiven !

This is a discussion on Banned accounts forgiven ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have to say that I'm very disappointed... I've never seen any gaming company "forgiving" their illegitimate customers for the ...
Page: 7

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I have to say that I'm very disappointed... I've never seen any gaming company "forgiving" their illegitimate customers for the sake of extra $0.2 ( Of course, it is much more than $0.2 but you got the point). When an account is banned, it is banned for a cause ( please don't pull your "I didn't do anything but got banned" crap) and must remain that way. I can already see people with duped items/coins getting their characters back like nothing has happened while legit players get to watch.

BigApple

Yes k2 is officially desperate for paying customers. Everyone I know who got banned deserved it. Once a cheater, always a cheater...

lil_mageskillz

wow just from seeing this topic it looks like a bunch of you guys have used koxp or other cheating stuff.

What a crap ppl will buy one day premium to get their illegal stuffs and accounts back ;S

Lets start kosping till 80 then np transfer... <_<

BigApple

That&#39;s old news, 2 months ago they removed xtrap and put no other anti-hack system on it.[/b]
    When i run ko PunkBuster is in memory. It doesnt load as obviously as xCrap did, but i think it is there, (for all the good it is doing).

Ignore Me Senior Member

When i run ko PunkBuster is in memory. It doesnt load as obviously as xCrap did, but i think it is there, (for all the good it is doing).[/b]
    I had that after I tried Warrock. I think its an error it runs with the game.

I thought it might cause lag so I cleaned it out after uninstalling warrock.

Don&#39;t think its supposed to run.

i think this is really dumb. dont feel like explaining it into detail.

wondering why didnt make it work only with platinum lol

Chuckies Logic Is Astounding
    - People whose accounts were banned wrongly can get their accounts back.
    - Not all cheaters will be unbanned. That&#39;d be insane.
    - The extra bucks can go to hiring more GMs.
    - If the cheaters cheat again, they&#39;ll have wasted tons of money.

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

No other MMORPG mas unbans its cheaters if they pay for it lol.
    Just when you thought K2 couldnt get any lower, they suprise you with this shit[/b]
    LOL more GMs? or A REAL GM we can see the sec option, "the extra money is for our pockets and we can keep stealing ur money, let the gold farmers in peace and add more koxpers have a nice day and keep buying our shit"

K2 TEAM

5DollahSuckySucky

sweet. my 74 archer got unbanned

arruda76r

wow u guys always think there thinkin about the illegal members that were banned...
    i bet they found out many chars were banned because the stupid GM&#39;s are a bunch of retards
    i kno a lot of cheaters will be let loose, but the people that were wrongfully banned will be able to get there items back too
    hopefully they figure to hire a new staff while there at it, but dont go thinkin its only so they let the cheaters go, they thinkin about the legit members too. i kno they make money off of it but if not, all the cheaters would be let loose so the only way to keep the legit members that really want there items back is to make them pay

zabjaka

wow u guys always think there thinkin about the illegal members that were banned...
    i bet they found out many chars were banned because the stupid GM&#39;s are a bunch of retards
    i kno a lot of cheaters will be let loose, but the people that were wrongfully banned will be able to get there items back too
    hopefully they figure to hire a new staff while there at it, but dont go thinkin its only so they let the cheaters go, they thinkin about the legit members too. i kno they make money off of it but if not, all the cheaters would be let loose so the only way to keep the legit members that really want there items back is to make them pay[/b]
    99% of them r cheaters and bug abusers.. so ye duped items on those chars gnna comeback lol weee

maho

Anyone know how the hell you activate ESN code when the status of your banned account is blocked?

sub

Account unbanned - no items lost, some exp lost i think around 40-80%, and noah halved.

I bought bronze premium from that playspan site, thru paypal. Logged onto my Gamersfirst account, click profile, then click redeem code.
    Click ESN xxxx-xxx-xxxx so on. put in the codes, they playspan sent me in email for bronze prem, click ok i think, select the user account i want the premium to go on, and done, logged in.

but spent half day waiting for ko website to open, then was told seal code jsut put in random numbers if not done yet. So did that and bobs ya uncle

Also i spoke to a GM, about this, reason for this is cause alot of ppl claim to be unfairly banned, for just being in a party with a person using a third party tool, and they were unware of it. Maybe my emails to them asking for proof of me using third party got to them.

Also i spoke to a GM, about this, reason for this is cause alot of ppl claim to be unfairly banned, for just being in a party with a person using a third party tool, and they were unware of it. Maybe my emails to them asking for proof of me using third party got to them.[/b]

Word!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast