Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Banned accounts forgiven !

This is a discussion on Banned accounts forgiven ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Word![/b] STOP SPAMMING OMG !...
Page: 8

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Word![/b]
    STOP SPAMMING OMG !

STOP SPAMMING OMG ![/b]
    can't seem to let your own spam go either? i was agreeing to the fact that their were unfair banned accounts. a lot of people here are complaining about k2 being k2, and i just agree that some accounts were banned for no reason. it's all good though, you can be right. it was spam.

I'm talking just for myself...

Before 2004 ended, I got my char banned coz of its name ('kohack&#39
    It was unbanned 2 years later, for that time I got the luck of being hacked with the select char screen bug (not even my brother knows my password and my level/nps show clearly I have no sharer).
    A few days later I got my account banned for partying with a 3rd party tool user (I didn't log for 2 weeks and I got that, and non premium btw)
    I'm not even paying premium to get it back, they really pissed me off with their: you don't have premium and you cheated!
    Stupid retarded dumbfucks, I wish they at least did their job as they should! Almost all my items gone due to their stupidity to fix bugs, banned while there wasn't any connection logs on my account, bullshit! I'll piss on their graves one day, and they can still keep my account, I don't fucking want it anymore pffff

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Nice k2, after they enable the seal code, there will be lot less ppl playing, so they unban all gay hackers to feel up the numbers...

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

wonderin how many people said: Welcome Back KO!

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

too bad sult4ns wont come back to edana

thekingofswing

Oh My Fuck

I have 43 accounts blocked last year on diez with 27.6gbs and 87.3gbs on 30-42 on each account and they werent blocked for noah reasons.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Oh My Fuck

I have 43 accounts blocked last year on diez with 27.6gbs and 87.3gbs on 30-42 on each account and they werent blocked for noah reasons.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/b]
    lmao king give ur old clannie some of that

Upgrade

ill take some :P

startrizerg

i dont think k2 can go bankrapt anytime soon , maybe they need lot of quick $$$ 's for xmas , new yr party for themself -- this is really low any mmo company can get that to unblocking 3rd pt users and macro ,maybe its just a game but every action here do effect thounsands of legit players . i thought worst was over maybe lot more bs left to see from k2 ..zz

if Kunt account get unbanned again and all the items he had is still there it would be a little problem in bera ... full pages RoFs, IN's , IB's in inn

also HitMachine account would be unbanned

not to mention HotSauce account who have 1 out of the 3 rogue chitin's DD 25 in bera

lil_mageskillz

i dont think k2 can go bankrapt anytime soon , maybe they need lot of quick $$$ 's for xmas , new yr party for themself -- this is really low any mmo company can get that to unblocking 3rd pt users and macro ,maybe its just a game but every action here do effect thounsands of legit players . i thought worst was over maybe lot more bs left to see from k2 ..zz[/b]
    they also got other games that are bringing them money.

if Kunt account get unbanned again and all the items he had is still there it would be a little problem in bera ... full pages RoFs, IN's , IB's in inn

not to mention HotSauce account who have 1 out of the 3 rogue chitin's DD 25 in bera[/b]
    God! Save us from Kunt! h34r:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

not to mention HotSauce account who have 1 out of the 3 rogue chitin's DD 25 in bera[/b]
    alot of accounts that had ileagal items ,,,it says on the site if you actualy read it...that not all accounts will be unbanned and depending on what u got banned for ...all items might be removed...depends on the violation...if u had an item violation the items will; be goine...if it was third party tool then you might still have items///

Milanac

Fucking shit they didn't fix some of serious problems in game like archers get dc on 10min. But they just wand damn $$ and they unban now koxpers and ppl who have ilegal items . SUCKS

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast