Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Banned C-West

This is a discussion on Banned C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ban them all aQ :P...
Page: 2

EvilIsAlive

ban them all aQ :P

Hell_Angel

They ban every day, but often they do not notice it, and that's why no one notices it. Gm's these days very busy with doing tickets as well.[/b]
    never try to justify a GMs actions.... DO U REALIZE WHERE U ARE??? :mellow:

to hell with them waiting for some more bans(specially charlietheunicorn!!!)

Banned

Its okay they ban people, but its not even close to a great costumer support.

Take Blizzard for example and Glider (Bot for leveling WoW characters), Glider is alot smarter, it walks and loots like normal people, but the KO bots just stand at the same place, Blizzard should have a harder time banning people then K2.

When they realise that spending some money on a good CS and more GM's watching over they will prolly get more people.
    <3 Blizzard, they have hundreds of servers, and on the servers I play I get live chat with GM within 1-2hours 24/7

Its funny how all the koxpers start posts about people getting banned.. Guess you are sussin your own chances eh...

everyone on the server should koxp untill k2 find a solution to this freakin problem, everyone that koxps good job and keep up the good work

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

everyone on the server should koxp untill k2 find a solution to this freakin problem, everyone that koxps good job and keep up the good work[/b]
    retards like you are what make the game so bad... rather then saying everyone should koxp, how about saying that everyone should not koxp

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

ok lets NOT NOT koxp?

retards like you are what make the game so bad... rather then saying everyone should koxp, how about saying that everyone should not koxp[/b]
    Its impossible saying everyone should not koxp because turks play the game, and I think its bullcrap that legit players have to suffer because of the assholes that want to ruin it for the rest of us. The only way k2 is going to take action is if the hacking gets so out of control that they will be forced to do something about it or risk losing thousands of players. If you knew my clan we were the most anti cheat/hacking clan on the server but got screwed over wayyy to many times and even trying to report a cheater to a gm they could care less. Making multiple topics on official forums only for faggots like chuckie to post dumb shit like "I dropped the cookie jar but its the stores fault for selling it" IDK wtf he meant when he said that but thats what the faggot posted in one of my topics with screenshots of wallhackers in bdw. We tried your little "rather then saying everyone should koxp, how about saying that everyone should not koxp" yeah like I said, tried it and this is how it worked out for us.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Its impossible saying everyone should not koxp because turks play the game, and I think its bullcrap that legit players have to suffer because of the assholes that want to ruin it for the rest of us. The only way k2 is going to take action is if the hacking gets so out of control that they will be forced to do something about it or risk losing thousands of players. If you knew my clan we were the most anti cheat/hacking clan on the server but got screwed over wayyy to many times and even trying to report a cheater to a gm they could care less. Making multiple topics on official forums only for faggots like chuckie to post dumb shit like "I dropped the cookie jar but its the stores fault for selling it" IDK wtf he meant when he said that but thats what the faggot posted in one of my topics with screenshots of wallhackers in bdw. We tried your little "rather then saying everyone should koxp, how about saying that everyone should not koxp" yeah like I said, tried it and this is how it worked out for us.[/b]
    I know what you mean, but if the majority simply says let&#39;s not koxp then that would make the game better... cause no matter even if the whole server koxper, K2 wouldn&#39;t give a shit, just as long as you pay their premiums. The only reason why they ban people every once in a while and post it in notice is because they wanna seem like they are doing something against cheaters.

The only reason why I quit C-West, was because in the clan that I was in, it was normal until we started adding koxpers to clan, and until when they started talking/doing koxping and wallhacking (which all started very recently)... that&#39;s why I decided, I&#39;d rather quit then do play illegally.

I just disagree and I think your a good example of future players to come that are going to quit because they are tired of the rise in koxp and even if the koxpers buy premium it wont be enough for k2 to keep their servers online and to pay gms for taking 23 hour naps. Also back on topic im suprised that people are starting to get banned in groups, this could be some early signs of k2 losin some bank. Id like to see one of the developers log into any server 1 day to see that their game has been completely taken over instead of seeing a koxper here and there everyone is doing it. Would be a good wake up call to show them its not a small problem anymore, its out of control.

today i drinked some water, was it only me or someone else did it also ?[/b]
    today i drinked??? wdf try flaming someone without fucking up your vocabulary.....

really out of hand people i thought were gg now find out all koxpers wow

there will always be people that try to find a way to cheat, k2 suppose to have fixed dc hack did it work (my pc to slow i never got dced :P )

if so then congrats if not im not suprised

really out of hand people i thought were gg now find out all koxpers wow

there will always be people that try to find a way to cheat, k2 suppose to have fixed dc hack did it work (my pc to slow i never got dced :P )

if so then congrats if not im not suprised[/b]
    lol, Alot of people on this very forum are hacker&#39;s Take Darki for a example - his sig is from a site called f-gam!ng which indicates, he cheat&#39;s :P.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast